Anyone still playing this?

Anyone still playing this?
If so, any pokemon trackers that work?
Have had 160 charmander candies for too long just waiting on a decent charmander. Livin in a bullshit rural town where they seemingly never fuckin spawn.

Bumping with pointless shit until someone replies.

I still play but I can't get any good pokemans. Heard next month they're putting gen 2 and mewtwo and mew into the game
It'll be lit

Have heard rumors of this too but I highly doubt they would release gen 2 before having some sort of event making it actually possible to catch all 150 before moving on to the next gen. Just wouldn't make sense.

Also. A world where gyms are populated solely by mews and mewtwos is coming.

So.... nothing? Goddamn.

Someone got a nickname for gyarados?

Still playing it, just caught 2 dittos. I am still waiting for a good magikarp, I have 500 candies. I recommend using a gps spoofer, pretty useful

Would get the job done but I don't wanna risk the permaban. I've got a constant bulb assured spawn at the pokestop across from where I live and squirtle appears every now and again by the river but charmander are fucking nowhere in town.

Also, level?

Speaking of which little fucker just spawned.

Threads staying dead.
Not good.

Only 24, I started about 2 months ago though. I kind of lost the motivation..

Only 24, I started about 2 months ago though. I kind of lost the motivation..3 wild dragonites ran away from me already, I am not sure if I can handle another one running away without uninstalling

The guy in the background in the lower left picture

I'm only lvl 28 atm. Leveling up is ridiculous now. I've evolved a dragonite but never seen one in the wild. But for 3 to run on you? Fuck that shit. Do you at least have one that you've evolved?
Also, lv 1500+cp charizard ran from me the other day at Maccas

Dem jeans.

Got some me some decent ones

How did you get so many gyarados been playing since day one and at 140 magricraps and 2 dratinis

Goddamn!! Not bad at all. Motherfucker you've gone through over 1200 Magikarp candies, dedicated as fuck.

Go to the beach. Went to Newcastle the other week in Aus and caught a fuck load.
Every 3rd pokemon that appeared was a Magikarp. Caught a few shellder and a dewgong that day too. Was awesome.

Live in Oslo. It's flooding over with magicarp at a place called aker brygge. If you spoof. Go there. I live nairby

Anyone wanna name this fucker?
I'm still waiting but it's not looking good for any new trackers can't find shit.

No, that's what makes it so frustrating. There are almost no dratinis in my area. I caught a dragonair though!

How accurate are they at detecting you spoofing? And have you had any accounts banned?

Xs just like ops dick

Wait hypothetically. If I've got a friend who lives overseas (let's say north america) if I got him to log into my account via his phone and catch me a Tauros and vice versa with Kanghaskhan is that technically spoofing and bannable?

Been using fly gps on the tablet for months for my 4.5 yo without any issues. Fly ain't working no more. So now I just catch stuff when me an the kid are out.

Wouldn't quite fit but thanks. Keeping it.

Forgot image.

kekd

Anyone got an answer to this??

I don't think so, niantic seem to not be strict all when it comes to that. Sometimes my gps spoofer doesn't work and I get teleported back to my real locsrion, I only get temp banned for a minute and continue playing. You should be fine!

Why is it whenever I'm determined to stay home and relax. Shit that never usually pops up in town, starts popping up. Too lazy to walk tho. Fuckin Chansey.

Thanks , I don't want to spoof and risk permaban i do have a Shit load of Pokemon to evolve , does the weight of the Pokemon determine the cp level because I finally broke 2000 but it's still a little bitch

Goddamn you sound too cheerful and trustworthy for me to take your word for it.

Nah man as far as I know. Weight and size don't actually have any significance atm. Whenever you catch a pokemon appraise it. Depending on what team you are you'll get something like this
** can really battle with the best of them
** it's best state is attack
**defense good too
**stats are the best I've ever seen.

Fuckn plebs

That would make it around 80-90% perfect ivs and in turn has a much higher cp level than other pokemon. If I don't get battle with the best of them in appraisal I transfer instantly.

4 (I know they're all shit Combat Power)

Yeah I'm calling bullshit. There's no way they're legit.

Anyway I can prove to you that it's real?

Starting to...not be so sure of myself now.. what fuckin lvl are you?

Get on my level

The second I saw they weren't all at some ridiculous level I started to believe you lol
Fuck man that's dedication I take it you live in a city or big townews or something tho right?

Lvl 24

Anyway you're probably the best person to ask here. Got an answer to this?

Live in Dallas, There are many great spawn locations Here!

Lvl32. Quit playing about 2 months ago for the most part. I have every Pokémon I can get w/o leaving the continent...

You can technically do this. You may get soft banned, but that only lasts a few hours.

You had to bring the colors into it.

Awesome. Now to find some players overseas that are keen and in need of a kangaskhan. Thanks bro.

Best thing to do here is stay logged off for a day, then have your friend log into your account. At least with this it would appear you actually made the trip, instead of your account being in two countries in a matter of 5 minutes.

What's your perfect IV pokemon Anons?

Mine are..
Arcanine
Beedrill
Jolteon

that's all :/

is that a perfect Gyarados?

Fucking cheatfag

Excellent point. Didnt think of that. Are the region locked pokemoney still hatchable? My mate hatched a cp17 Tauros early on in the game. Specifically before they removed the tracking system altogether rather than fucking fix it. Fuckin Niantic.

Definitely

No he didn't. Fucking idiot.

Got none.
the girlfriend however is lvl 31 with a perfect fkn dragonite. The only thing is the movesets shit.

What makes a dragonite perfect? Im sorry newbie

Just Google the pokemon go appraisal system. It'll give you a basic run down on what's what.

Fuck you I'll post where I want. More of an interactive stamp collection than an actual pokemon game anyway.

I play sometimes, I'm level 24 but I'm off that shit until a new tracker. Fed up with gyms filled with gyrados, Lapras and dragonite and me not having any. The one snorlax I found was too weak to gym battle. Fuck that game.

Arcanine > Bite and Bulldoze
Beedrill > Poison Jab and Aerial Ace
Jolteon > Thundershock and Discharge

Seems like 100% usually has bad movesets...

tho i found that there are advantages to some

Motherfucker. Just went to screens hot his Tauros as proof when it says that it was caught in new York. My bad, lying motherfucker gave me false hope.

that's just... no

Know that feel bro. I was the last person in my group of friends that play it to find and catch a kangaskhan. That fucker pissed me off to no end.

Holy shit. Is pokemon go ur fulltime job

Level 32 and never cheated. 3 snorlaxes 0 Dragonite (though I've seen 2) and 0 Lapras. Pretty sure half the players are GPS spoofers

So we kinda went a little off topic..

Anyone know a working tracker? Or something similar that isn't spoofing?

Level 28 also never cheated. 1 dragonite 3 snorlax and 2 Lapras.
It may seem that way sometimes and most of the time your right but if you're comparing yourself to them you gotta take into account where they are. Someone that lives in the city would outdo anyone that lives in my little rural town. Also more pokestops=more eggs

Fuck me I didn't expect the thread to still be going I've done basically nothing but this thread for the last 2 hrs.. what the fuck.

Why are there numbers attached to the name?

OP bumping for the last time

Lvl 30 never cheated (used fastpokemap for 2 weeks before it died)
Pokedex is missing region exclusives (seen all in gyms, fucking gps spoofing cheaters) and legendaries/mews, Hitmonlee, Machamp and FUCKING SNORLAX. I'll get there before the Gen 2 pokemons drop in 2 weeks. Feelsgoodman.

Sorry I feel that the in game tracker is good enough *shrug

They represent the perfect percentage. 100 being a perfect pokemon with all ivs at their best.

U jelly rualfags?

ew. is that an obamaphone?

Really? What if you're trying to look for nearby pokemon that aren't at pokestop and now no longer show up on the radar?

If the stats are hidden how would you know? Sorry just trying to figure this out

Oh fuck me. Mate. I fuckin hate you right now. My town has a total of 19 pokestops

LG something or other. Metro pcs

Dont know what you mean by hidden stats. I use the appraisal system and if I want an exact percentage use an Iv calculator. I'll give an example.

That never worked out for me anyways. I'd always end up running around until it disappeared. At least now I know they'll be where they say they are. Other wise fastpokemap was the only way around it. I just rely on egg hatching now. Wild rare catches are too in frequent to rely on

Thanks I looked up how to find stats and google showed they were hidden as of right now

N

Look up an app called pokegomaster for IV checking it works while the app is running. free

T

H

Hope this helped

Well not if I don't fuckin explain why. Fuck I've been here too long. Anyways that kangaskhan is missing a top hp state but has top attack and def. Which puts it in that 80-90% mark (just an estimate) use an Iv calculator to be more accurate.