I can't believe anyone ever thought candlejack was a

I can't believe anyone ever thought candlejack was a

What is this a sniper thr-

i don't get it, what's wrong with saying candleja-

How do you people have time to type hyphens after getting shot by a sniper or saying Candlejack? I thought you were ju

This thread is st

Fuck man that's not how you do a candlejack post. You're supposed to

Wow. This thread? Again? OP is a fa

You guys aren't even saying Candlejack before being taken away. You're ruining the rolepl-

FOURTH WA

Fucking learn to post properly in a Candlejack thread. I can't believe people still

Just following with the thread what is candle jack please hel

I DO WHAT I WA

Newfags acting like Candlejack can harm th

Don't worry, Candlejack I have more rope like you a-

Awful nice of candle jack to let you fags solution e the captcha.

Why Hello there

all the newfags don't even

wtf is that a picture of, Glen and Maggie's baby?

Even Candlejack wouldn't steal that ki

I remember when Candlejack was the first meme newfags figured out and they thought they could fit in. The newfags these days can't even get that right.

Biggie smalls
Biggie smalls
Biggie sm-

All of you are idiots, if you don't want Candlejack to take you, don't say hi-

Right? The difference between posting this and posting a Zalgo thread is palpable too. Newfags can hop on this train, Zalgo they have no idea what they're looking at.

jfc this Candlejack thing is fucking stu

Care to join us?

Ḩ̕͏͉̭͍͈͇͙̻͠e̢̤̖̙̖̘̭͇̫̘͍̼̣̠̥̥̭͟͢ͅ ̵̴͉̘̦̺͇͚̮͎̘̬͇̰̀͟͟w̶̱̭̱̰̮͚̠̩͜͝h̶̢͏͏͈̺̝͇̦̬̭̳̹̣̖̖͍͈̰̟o͏̵̨̻̝̠͓̳̱̠̲̠̥̣̜̹̼̪̪͚̟͘ ̴̢̡̬̤͖̦̪͖̙̗͍ẃ̶̨̰̝̫̩̯̤̳̮͖͓̘̲̬̹͡á̳̠̙̮̗̠͈̦̟̘̕͘͡ͅi̲͉̞̰̮̳̭̺̘͢͟͟͟t̢̩̙̬̫͎̯̝̱̗̥̥͎͈͓̳̯̙͍̀͜ș̨̝͚̼͔͍̺̯̠͕̹̩̦̪̪́ͅ ̵̭̫̰̹̮͖͉̝́͘͢b̵̡̛͏̙̦̣̮͖̼̬͖͉̳̣̫̱̮͚͙̫̫̭e͏̗̻̮̠̥͖̫͇͔̪̞͠h͡͞͏̖͎̼̦̠̼̪͙͍̤̭̪̮̮̀i̗̰̜̻̠͓̭̯͙̗̖̼̬̗̝̣͕̳͘͟͢͠n̕҉̘̤̼̩̞̘d҉̸͔̫̫̩̠̦̻ ̸̸̠̳͍͈̞̘̲̯͉̺͓̀ͅt̴͓͚̻̫̗̳̝͓͎͔̰̗͕͍͝͞h̠̠̠̦̳̠̙̣̻́̕͢è̖̣̤̳̙̹̯̮̥͙͓̠̳̖͡ͅ ̢́͠҉̺͈̥̘̜̱w̶҉̸͖̟͓͉̥͔̮̮̟a̞̝̖͎̮͜͟l̛͓̹͔͍̤̲̀̕̕͡l̶̵̩̙͈̣̯̮͔̪̠̲̝̟̀͜.̰̰̼͔̰̟̼̙̣̤̮̲́̕̕͜ͅ
̛͖̪͙̙̹̙̙͚̳͙̗̙̭̻̰
̶̧̳͓̖͚̬͈̀̀H̵͖̜̥̮͍̹̩̤͖͈͔͚̯̤̗͔̜̳́͡͠E̶̵̤̗̱̙̻̮̹̖̗̼͚̠̠̬̭̕͟͞ͅ ͏҉̛͈̹͚͇͕͎̭̺̮̱̣̭͕̭̫̝̤̤C̸̷̡̪͇̖̬͓̦̜̠̪̳̥͔͈O͙̺͓̖̟̝͚͍̘̙̣̤̙͙͇͔͔̕͝M̵̶͕̝͈̻͎̜̪͉̣͙̫̯͖͕͈̙̬͚̜È͙̬̘̭̠̗͉͕̜Ș̶̺̙͔̞̫̯͓̘̫͈̮̺͎̩̝̘̕͘.̡̰͖͔̲͙̟̀

Whoa Zalgo.

Been a while.

Most of these newfags probably are too young to even know what this is a reference to. Or they watched an episode from their parents old VHS cassettes. You have to say Candlejack before he comes for y

Been here ten years and I admit I never did learn to Zalgo

whats going on here i dont get-

Candlejack only steals kids though, so there's no prob

dubs protects you from candlejack

You're supposed to do it on the next sentence, retard. Next time before you call others newfags try making sure you have it right yourself first.

Nice trips.

Then how did this guy--
Not get protection from Candlejack with his trips? This shit is ge

There are text generators for it. Pretty much always have been. The original way was adding a ton of shit to the text in Microsoft word though and then pasting it.

anyone using the dash is doing it fucking wrong

I learned a new meme to-

Just say the complete sentence fucking retards

what is this candlejack meme thi-

I remember when the

i dont fucking understand what the whole following is behind this ghost lookin dude what kind of fucking name is candlejack anyway like get a rea

I'm not sure if people are genuinely shit at this or doing it wrong on purpose for some reason but either way it's retarded. If you don't know how to post in a Candlejack thread then just leave it alone and enjoy how other people are doing it. It's not fucking hard you just ha

Steal this you basta

Candlejack doesn't exist you stupid buggers, he is a fucking cartoon. Jesus Chri

who's candlejack? is this a ne