Tell me about Conquistadors of your lands

Tell me about Conquistadors of your lands.

Other urls found in this thread:

24horas.cl/nacional/cambia-la-historia-pedro-de-valdivia-no-fundo-santiago-480728
youtube.com/watch?v=ZST-1c27kTo
youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
foreignaffairs.com/articles/europe/2015-10-07/how-europe-conquered-world
youtube.com/watch?v=ULhuewfzw04
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origen_de_los_mapuches#Teor.C3.ADa_autoctonista
youtube.com/watch?v=IqXtxkQNLJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They either got btfo or married to natives. There wasn't a proper conquer as in Méjico or Perú.

blacks and arabs : fucking scum, we will soon start our War of Independence.

>hallo savage
>we trade now
>no?
>we take stuff then
>ok bye

>hey savages
>Oi
>have mirrors
>likey
>ok now let's fuck your wives and destroy trees

not really, but I like this one

>i'm going to kill ya all fucking indios
>i-it was just a prank my native friend, please stop
>W-we don't care about the south so there is no reason to fight seriously against them, ha ha.... ha

They established the only worthy city in the region.Also, they left most of the country unoccupied. We had to genocide the natives ourselves.

we wuz the conquistadors and shittt

>says the guy with no gold

>börk börk we komma in, du är Sweden now, du är our backyard
>centuries pass
>hallo tavarish, you are part of Russia now but more autonymous, we go back to Moscow now, act nicely da?

>There wasn't a proper conquer as in Méjico or Perú.
Valdivia basically found your country

Some Frenchies and Brits sneezed on Natives and they all died.

kek Valdivia arrived to a well stablished and old af town Manolo. Read a book

Turks suck

Coureur des bois peacefully trading with natives, hunting and marrying native qts.

>Valdivia arrived to a well stablished and old af town Manolo
>En dicho rol, fue el fundador de las ciudades más antiguas del país, incluyendo la capital Santiago en 1541, La Serena (1544), Concepción (1550), Valdivia (1552) y La Imperial (1552). Además, dispuso la fundación de las ciudades de Villarrica y Los Confines (Angol).
Valdivia basically created modern Chile

>börk börk we kommer in, du er Denmark now, du er our backyard
>centuries pass
>hej tjenare, you are part of Sweden now but more autonymous, we go back to Stockholm now, act nicely ja?

>We had to genocide the natives ourselves

Apparently it didn't work. Argentina and Uruguay still is full of Native looking people.

He merely named forts or renamed old places. Most of those towns seized to exist right after their "creation" because he got btfo by the mapuche. He could have had some success if he stayed in Santiago tho, that way he wouldn't have to face them. By the time he got here, Santiago was under the inca rule.

Here, a tldr: 24horas.cl/nacional/cambia-la-historia-pedro-de-valdivia-no-fundo-santiago-480728

They created this

I love this cherrypicking. Let's pick the least native looking girl.

>your enclaves don't count!
Full blown British "arguments"
El cono sur pertenece a españa, la única razón por la que ""ganasteis"" la guerra fue porque teníamos que pegarnos con Francia en la península.

>>your enclaves don't count!
>Full blown British "arguments"

Enclaves?

Calla animal

>He merely named forts or renamed old places. Most of those towns seized to exist right after their "creation" because he got btfo by the mapuche. He could have had some success if he stayed in Santiago tho, that way he wouldn't have to face them. By the time he got here, Santiago was under the inca rule.
Kek.This butthurt.Valdivia created modern Chile.Deal with it arrow thrower

Tell me about your qties, why are they so angry?

Nada malo con eso.
El cono sur realmente pertenece a España, nuestra victoria fue cobarde y oportunista.

>Kek.This butthurt
You're the one who's bubble just got burst unibrow

a ragtag bunch of misfits and scoundrels
they would divide their time between going back and fro Asuncion and Buenos Aires, the fucking of injun qts, and trying to look a way to get into El Dorado in the north

>losing 3-0 to some shit CONCACAF team
>"why is she angry"
are you being obtuse or pretending to be retarded as bait? because it's not a good bait

>full blown
The British deny the 30 million km square of the Spanish Empire because "it wasn't populated".
>Gibraltar
And that IS British, what are you trying to say?
Atacualpa, sinlencia, que los humanos estamos hablando.

>You're the one who's bubble just got burst unibrow
Nope.Valdivia still found modern Chile and all your relevant cities

I absolutely hate Native Americans and even more Portuguese for didn't finished the Job

Less than 1% of the population live in these reserves. Please go there cough and kill them

In Argentina there were 3 colonization routes.

First, spaniards got to paraguay, made a treaty with a tribe, fucked all their women, created thousands of mestizos, and this second generation founded Buenos Aires, Santa Fe and Corrientes.

Conquistadores from Chile founded Mendoza, San Juan and San Luis, it remained a part of Chile for over 200 years.

And Conquistadores from Bolivia founded the other important cities, Santiago del Estero (oldest city of Argentina), Tucuman, Cordoba, Salta.

most natives were very primitive, except those inside the territory of the Inca Empire.
Half of Argentina was conquered after independence.

>South America is 17,840,000 km2 in total
>North America is 24,709,000 km2
>Spain didn't own huge chunks of either of these

Full blown Spanish Math

they owned what everybody cared about back then, which was the Silver Mines of Bolivia and Peru.

France prefered to lose French Canada, in order to not lose a very small sugar producing caribbean island.

and Mexico!

That is all Spain care about, the mines of Bolivia, Peru and Mexico, the rest of the territories were occupied, because they served the need of those lands in some way. either to protect them, or because they were strategic, like Panama (bolivian silver was sent to Panama, and from there to Spain)

>First, spaniards got to paraguay, made a treaty with a tribe, fucked all their women, created thousands of mestizos, and this second generation founded Buenos Aires, Santa Fe and Corrientes
yep, the full story is that Buenos Aires was burned by an injun incursion so they moved temporarily to Asuncion, then came back to Buenos Aires with reinforces
also they got as far as "High Peru" (today's Bolivian eastern side of the Andes) and saw that Pizarro arrived there first, they said "fuck damn we're too late for the gold" and just dedicated themselves to farming tobacco, yerba mate, cows and mestizos

They arrived from Alto Perú(Bolivia) through the Andes in the 16th century, instead of from Rio de la Plata. They settled here immediately, because most indians were lame as fuck and didn't put any resistance. Only some indians in the mountains did attack caravans coming from Perú, but they were eventually defeated and were forcefully transported to Buenos Aires, where a town was founded and named after the tribe(Quilmes)

After that pretty much nothing happened here.

How do you feel knowing that if this area was British certainly would be a firt world country nowadays? Just look at Falklands.

They usually pretend they are pure Italians or Germans to feel better about it.

Actually, I think if they became independent they would be technically first world, gdp is over 20.000 dollars iirc in many of those provinces. Oil and small population.

What are the odds of balkanizing Argentina? Just throw a number.

none at all. 0

Man I've been in Patagonia and there are places that are literal shitholes. It's true, people is richer on average, but everything is MUCH more expensive, so you are still poor even if you make good money. You need a shitton of money to live well there.

Also some cities are fucking FULL of Bolivians, like Comodoro Rivadavia(Pic related). There are villas and all that crap

>Spain didn't own huge chunks of either of these
Add Brazil and South-West Canadá and some Alaske -in which they are STILL places named "Catalán"-

Better map.

Bolivians, Paraguayans, Peruvians, Chileans and Brazilians make up for most of the shitskin population of Argentina, and they are increasing...

Not like we have anything against skin color, but they are trashy immigrants.

You forget Northern Argentinians

he always forget about North Argentina, he's a filthy conurba

Yeah and it's funny because Northern Argentina has much more people than Paraguay or Bolivia, and a big proportion of them are brown. So Northern Argentina is a much bigger source of brown immigrants to Buenos Aires than Bolivia and Paraguay, but Porteños will deny this because 'Argentina is white'

Northern 'argentinians' are just bolivians with argentine passport, they don't even speak the same way we do.

If only Spaniards had pushed further east and wiped out the Portuguese bandeirantes Brazil wouldn't be this massive tumour in South America. Spanish America divided into various sovereign nations which allowed them to develop into much better nations. It's rather interesting though how the Portuguese success at unifying Brazil created such a huge failed state.

Anglos and Saxons killed the Celts and then it was called England :DDD

Maybe you are Italians with Argentine passports

>o sul e o meu pais

I don't really understand how Brazil managed to remain united. I can't believe such a gigantic piece of land didn't break into several countries while Spain has had that fuckery for centuries.

>Northern 'argentinians' are just bolivians with argentine passport

So what's the difference with normal bolivians?

its because you didnt kill enough natives for there to not be too much of a difference in language in the colonies, Poortuganistan basically BTFO 99% of the natives here, now go compare Bolivia to Uruguay

Stop stealing our accomplishments

the spaniard here think he is better than portugal

>NOS

Because countries in latin america have no history while countries like Spain and Italy have been a clusterfuck of separated kingdoms for most of history.

I really don't know, if you put a Bolivian and a person from Nothern Argentinian one next to the another you can't tell a single difference. Literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZST-1c27kTo

>they come here
>build cities
>Try to conquest the mapuche people
>they got btfo
>Mapuches learn tactics (Tercio)
>spaniard get btfo again, and again, and again.
>Spaniards and mapuches create trade routes along their nations
>BLABLABLABLABLA spanish and mapuche slaves, BLABLABLA

the reason why that happened is the union of Portugal and Spain. Spain didnt care about Portuguese expanding Brasil into Spanish territory because lol its all the same.

also, Spain was focused in Mexico and Peru (Bolivia+Peru) Argentina and Paraguay were completely irrelevant.

And Portugal sent more people to Brazil than Spain to the Americas. Portuguese immigration was massive when they discovered gold in Minas Gerais.
Spanish Immigration was XVI century conquistadors, and then burocrats replacing other burocrats and some merchants for 3 centuries.

You are extremely ignorant and need to study history instead of meme shit

My ancestors wuz the conquistadors pham

Stop replying

bud wy

>our accomplishments
The Iberian people is one. My accomplishment are yours, and yours are mine.
NON SUFICIT ORBIS

Stop uniting our people

Stop insulting people

Stop telling people about your heritage

Stop explaining thing

Stop greentexting

Stop forcing memes

Stop being a snowflake

Iberian Union was a mistake. kill yourselves

Northern Argentina is big. Misiones has a lot of people of German ancestry, you go there and see mostly blonde people.

And in all Northern Argentina you can find white people, although they are minorities in some places. Whites from Northern Argentina still have different accents and customs than the rest of Argentines though. You could easily make up a new country from Northern Argentina, with a different culture from both Bolivia/Paraguay and the rest of Argentina

I would rape that little brown cartoon, with all my thick 19cm might, she is used to tiny ameridnidan penis, she would bleed all over the place.

>Stop forcing memes

>Half of Argentina was conquered after independence.

Same here, the natives being in the stone age is what made their influence irrelevant

The mapuches were a bunch of savages that sucked at war. It's just that spain NEVER tried to actually conquer the south since there was nothing of worth there. The idea Mapuches were somehow cool was created by CRIOLLOS after independence just to make the plebs and poorfag mestizos under their control instead of being loyal to spain, is the same reason they named the warships with indian names.

Reminder that the mapuches were loyal to Spain. Spanish expeditions in chile rarely had more than 100 or 150 soldiers, chile was one of the poorest or the poorest colony, it had nothing of worth outside the ports, THAT'S why Spain never conquered the indians: it just wasnt worth it when said resources could be used in Peru, nueva españa or Mexico.

Also, the mapuches NEVER lived in the paatagonia, and are not natives to chile, they came from western Argentina in the 1200, the mapuches only moved to the south once Chileans started pushing them down, the filthy mapuches invaded the patagonia and raped the shit out of the tehuelches. Picunches and pehuenches WERE NOT mapuches and those are the groups that actually MIXED with the spaniards.

fuck you, fuck your meme far right propaganda/ lefty muh noble savage bullshit.

kkkkkkkk

By northern Argentina I mean Chaco, Formosa, Salta, Jujuy, Santiago del Estero, Catamarca, Tucumán, etc.

I meet white people from Misiones, Entre Rios and Corrientes all the time in uni.
But the NOA is full ugly ameirndians straight out of coyaland and they have that ugly Bolivian-like accent.

>the portuguese arrive here
>were cool
>they give us some cool stuff
>we tell them about dangerous mountain shitters aka peruvians
>they leave
>spain comes in
>rapes everyone
>disgusting half-native half-white wannabe cossacks running around stealing stuff and beating people up for a century

Well, more than 200 years ago we obviously didn't know Spain would be the better choice to align ourselves with until Huehuehue. But that's because most of our population in Banda Oriental was of Spanish origin and all of those would-be conquistadores became deserters and if captured by the Spanish crown their heads would meet their feet. Aligning ourselves with Portugal was the better option at the time.

>I don't really understand how Brazil managed to remain united
>And Portugal sent more people to Brazil than Spain to the Americas.
That's mainly because Brazil was an actual province of Portugal, as in an actual extension of the Portuguese domain because Tugas needed land (for obvious reasons, being that tiny strip in Western Europe wouldn't take them too far), and also to use it as a retreat point for the Portuguese crown (and that's exactly how the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves came to be during the Napoleonic Wars). Brazil still had numerous secessionist wars though where one of them eventually succeeded and Uruguay was created.

The idea would have worked *if* the Portuguese had wiped out the natives and didn't import so many millions of sub-Saharan Africans and granted the province autonomy like the UK did with Canada and Australia/NZ. The foundation of a Brazilian identity is what killed the dream for Portugal. If Brazilians had remained ethnically Iberian (or at least European) the United Kingdom of Portugal would very likely still exist.

independence of brazil had no wars portuguese people are really good people

I know because I live in Northwestern Argentina. I live in the city of Tucumán, you have some areas which are mostly white but you leave the city and everyone is brown. Also all the surrounding areas all brown too and very ugly shitholes. There is a lot of poverty, but a lot of very rich people too. Brown people here are more like Bolivians, and I don't really feel like I have anything in common with them. But I guess I grew accustomed to this place, eventhough sometimes I'd like to emmigrate to a different part of the country(I'm not brown by the way)

>The Iberian people is one
No.Solo hay Castellanos o traidores

That's because Pedro I was the son of João VI who one day dreamed to become Kangz Emperorz of Bruhzeew. He was essentially a slave loving cuckold with little to no capability of ruling even his own penis, an absolute failure of a kid, no wonder his father died of shame the following year.

It wasn't because the Portuguese were really good people, it was because our new leader was the mentally handicap child of our actual leader.

>be glorious Mexican Empire
>science, wisdom and the highest HDI in all Americas with the Gods' given task to expand and deliver your knowledge, becoming the Rome of Americas
>get Spic'd
>instashithole

If only ship-wrecking sea monsters were real.

>argentina is white

Conquest of America by Spain was a mistake, we should have left the savages in the stone age and not spread anything and keep our superior tech to ourselves and be masters of the world later, we invented industry, we invented tanks, we invented air conditioner, we invented the ability for populations to be in the billions, we invented medicine, we should have waited until our superior perfect race was complete and unable to reproduce with the lesser races.

youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng

Too soon, too soon have we invaded and conquered the inferiors.

Between 1492 and 1914, Europeans conquered 84 percent of the globe, establishing colonies and spreading their influence across every inhabited continent.

foreignaffairs.com/articles/europe/2015-10-07/how-europe-conquered-world

>we
>our
>ourselves
>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
>our

>fucking polish/muscovite landlord used me like cattle and cannon fodder! Fuck this, Taras, i'm going to tatars

We European White men, our shared race.

The Meso-Americans definitely had potential, and so too did the Incas (especially since their empires was still quite young when it was brought down). The Aztec Empire was also fairly young, although the general Meso-American culture wasn't all that young. Maybe if they had been given a few centuries more, they would have advanced their civilizations greatly, especially if they came into contact with each other.

However, let's also not get ahead of ourselves: outside of the Mesoamericans and the Inca, American abos were primitive as fuck, including the Iroquois.

>and named after the tribe(Quilmes)

>mind blown

NO

Then the conquests wouldn't be seen as premature imperialism but as the new race of man removing the old.
youtube.com/watch?v=ULhuewfzw04

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origen_de_los_mapuches#Teor.C3.ADa_autoctonista

Do you think you will fool anyone here? You and Uruguayans have native american looking.

So close were we to achieving our new race that would dominate over the others as they are akin to chimps.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqXtxkQNLJY