Okay Sup Forums, what the fuck is this? had sex with some dirty bitch about a week ago with a condom...

okay Sup Forums, what the fuck is this? had sex with some dirty bitch about a week ago with a condom, realized about half way through that the condom broke, couldnt have been more than 5 minutes between the condom breaking and me realizing it. 2 days later this red patch appears on my head with some bumps under /the foreskin. What the fuck did this dirty bitch give me?

heres the bumps under the foreskin, it should be noted that as soon as i saw that the condom broke, i went to the bathroom and washed my dick with rubbing alcohol, maybe that could be it?

Thats first degree cancer you are going to kill

Any discharge or pain?

none at all, the red patch only hurts when i fuck with it

get tested man, def an std

Very likely a yeast infection OP, but it also looks similar to herpes. As the other user said is there any discharge? It would indicate you got da herps

I'm not a doctor but I don't think it's anything outside of those 2, you should get checked out if it doesn't go away within 2-3 weeks. If it is herpes it's not like it'll ever go away so waiting won't make it worse lel

Yup, looks like herpes. Gonna be seeing this for years on and off. Welcome to the club.

that's definitely aids

GREN TEXT

looks like pearly penile papules. I dont know about the red spot though

no pain or discharge, like I said the red patch only hurts when I touch it too much

Herpes brother mine look Identical, get some medicine to stop the symptoms youll forget you have it

>bahahahahahahahahaha

That's chlamydia OP. 100% positive

This, looks like a yeast infection. Best way to cure it is with organic coconut oil.. I swear look it up. Works great.. Put that shit on for a few days to a week and it will clear right up. Its also a great lube. Then just wait.. Also go get teated to be safe. But im sure its just a yeast infection

Herpes. You can see the clusters. First outbreak is always the worst

Anything at the opening? I'm assuming no warts?

I can tell because of the bumps at the Bottom of the head

Syphilis

A yeast infection does no cause clusters of bleeding lesions. A rash yes.
Zoom into the second picture down near the bottom can clearly see herpes clusters.

Stop listening to these jokers

herpes takes 4 days to culture, so you shouldnt be showimg signs after two days, same thing happened to me a while back, turned out to be a yeast infection, eat greek yoghurt and get to a doctor for proper medicine, dont use kver the counter it fucked my shit up and i ended up with tears in my foreskin. yiu may have lucked out, herpes and yeast infections look similar

They're penile papules you nub most guys have them to some Degree

Yeah dude just buy an antifungal cream for it and make sure to keep your dick thoroughly clean for a few weeks and see where it goes, but take care not to touch your face after you touch yourself.

If it is a yeast infection it'll clear up within 3 weeks as long as you use an antifungal

It baffles me how little people know about their own bodies.

I think herpes takes longer than a week to manifest itself. Sounds like you irritated it try to clean the stank off.
Give it a week and see what happens. If they start to discharge, chances are you got the herp.
If it goes away consider yourself lucky. Take some advice from and old user, if the thought of dumping rubbing alcohol on your dick is the first thing you think of when fucking someone... You prob shouldn't be putting your dick there in the first place.

OP here, no pain or discharge of any sort, no burning or itching either.

those are just papules, ive had those since i was little

You are going to die.

I have herps, that's not herps

Go to the doctor my friend it takes 5 minutes and you will know 100%. fucking girls is very important, stop messing about

Dude. Best thing to do Is go to the doc and get an std test

you're fuckin irresponsible with your advice, it could absolutely be a yeast infection

pic related

Clap on

herpes can begin to manifest after like two days, G

im hoping its something that'll clear up, i dont wanna have to tell every girl i fuck that i have herpes

Why would you not go to the Dr. I understand the hey what's this post on b but come on

just take my advice here and move on, there's no good in stressin yourself out before you even know what it is

I wouldn't sleep with anyone if you aren't going to the doctor right away tho. Those std panels are expensive af tho so I'd wait if I were you

This is why I only fuck 12 year olds. They'll never give me anything but blissful orgasms.

$$$

OP here, would herpes cause that big ass patch of red skin on my tip?

I hope the 113 contradictory answers satisfied your inquiry. Thank you for consulting Sup ForumsMD.

go get your dick swabbed by a cock-doc for fucks sakes

alright man you're just being weird now, we answered your question

OP I've seen this before. This is actually caused by a fairly recently discovered strain of the yeast fungi. The adolescent stage is somewhat parasitic when grown on humans and releases a toxin into the epidermal layer of skin. This is what causes the red patch of irritation. However some new studies have shown that enzymes in our saliva can break this toxin down and render it inert. The only issue is that it needs affected area needs direct contact with the salivary glands as that's where the enzymes are most concentrated. And only the hosts saliva will work.

So in short, the only way to cure yourself is to suck your own dick.

cant tell if bullshit, not bullshit, or both