#-i-didn't-ask-to-be-here

Have to go to work, eat food, pay bills, etc....

I didn't ask to be here. I didn't ask to be alive. I didn't ask to suffer. I didn't ask to be human. I didn't ask to be here.

inb4 - kill yourself

As a human, I am a victim of the human condition.........suicide is tough to consider.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uJStjV4HkSE?t=1m58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're a pussy

I'm drunk

Are you me?

I really feel you bro, humans are the worst.

>As a human, I am a victim of the human condition.........suicide is tough to consider.

Not if you really feel this way, nigger.

kys if you really think this, asshole failure.

>Have to go to work, eat food

God, you have to eat food. My oh my aren't you suffering.

Its a shame you're not one of those 800 million who don't have to eat food. They're the lucky ones.

your soul knows something about the physical form of your life and your soul agreed to this living thing

I didn't ask to be a pussy.

I didn't ask to be here.

but you are here so deal with it

like acutlaly deal with it shitlord

Those 800 million didn't ask to be here either. They are all here involuntarily. They didn't ask to be here.

I didn't ask to be here.

You didn't ask to be here. Yo have a strong coping mechanism.

#ididn'tasktobehere

>I didn't ask to be here.

So say g'bye and off yourself. the survivors don't give a shit.

This in a nutshell. You're posting on Sup Forums, not eating dirt in a dirt hut being swarmed by flies, let alone getting to eat out of a garbage can while a man in a suit throws away a barely-eaten burger.

I also didn't ask to be here, quite frankly. I was probably an accident, which means that nobody asked me to be here, instead only having gone along with the consequences of their actions and inaction. My quality of life is not that grand, at face value. But I'm here. I'm damn lucky I even lived.

I should only hope that I get to leave here, too, and not be tormented in perpetuity.

Hahaha

So dude what is it you want exactly?

>I didn't ask to be here.

Yeah NO SHIT. Nobody cares, literally nobody on this entire planet cares.

Were you born malfunctioning? Life is a long hard slog of pain and misery, but thank whatever deity you can conceive that you're one of the few that might not die of the agonizing bullshit this planet and the ruling class like to throw at us at the age of 50.

Mate why do you think suicide counts for 2% of all deaths? Life is awful for everyone minus about a million mega rich.

But nobody gives a fuck. Now let us try and make the days not hurt until we get to crawl into bed again, IN SILENCE.

>But I'm here. I'm damn lucky I even lived.

You would be lucky if you never lived. You didn't ask to be here.

We're being forced to live lives that we never asked for.

I didn't ask to be here.

Choosing not to leave is choosing to stay you illogical drama queen faggot.

I didn't ask to be forced to choose.

Nobody is going to help you wallow in your misery m9.

We are gonna laugh at you for being so weak willed though.

>thank whatever deity you can conceive that you're one of the few that might not die of the agonizing bullshit this planet

I didn't ask to be one of the few.

want to ride bikes with me op? i like bikes
i have a few nice ones you can ride one if you want. we can go somewhere far i live in new jersey. idk . i dont like riding on the road i feel greedy because they are made for cars but theres a bike trail thats like 60 miles that ends in philidelphia we could ride that and if it was ok then go somewhere new

Can you at least post some worthwhile pics? You're really sucking the wet butthole bro.

>Nobody is going to help you wallow in your misery m9.

I didn't ask to be criticized by you.

How many people do you plan on murdering by the end of the year?

he posted pic of guy riding bike and i agree with what hes saying. maybe we'd like eachother.

life is a gift, you cant kill yourself! don't you have any respect for those who gave you EVERYTHING?

slave until your dying day and be thankful for the opportunity

Surely, bait. But I'll humor you.

I'm not being forced to do anything. I simply did not choose to be born. I did not choose this life, I did not give myself these circumstances in full. I cannot change certain things, but only pick which poison I wish to consume or bathe in. I humor life. It's worth living, to me, at least. For all of the perceived negatives and positives. As far as I am concerned, I have always had the capacity to kill myself, and that capacity has always grown as I have; I simply was not able to act upon that ability to choose, until I potentially do, or will, or did an hero. I am a mortal, finite thing that is and will forever be prone to replication errors, damage, and general decay without intervention, willful or otherwise.

Someone could run me over, or shoot me, or poison me, or chop my arm off, or impale my ass cheek on a fence, fuck all could happen. At some point, one of those things will kill me, and it's most peoples' guesses as to what will kill me, and when it will.

Death is, hopefully, a guarantee. A right. Something good. Something to look forwards to, having lived.

And I can choose that, whenever I'd like. As I take things, I would hope to understand to know if not simply believe, that when I die, that is it. That I won't experience anything after the point my brain unravels itself, because the emergent property that is my consciousness and thus my mind and experience, won't have said exact brain to emerge from anymore.

Quite literally, I hope that dying is like having your mind fall apart until there is nothing left to consider the notion of self, let alone the notion that there is warmth, or coldness, or the absence of either.

And hopefully, no one will intentionally or accidentally replicate anything exactly similar enough to bring that emergent property back. Because then I will be upset, because again... I will not have chose to have been robbed of such a gift.

You can't repeat the same emo one liner as a rebuttal to a point. It just makes you sound like your 10.
Also life is what you make of it. Everyone starts at the same point. If you don't want to play, see the door.

I am forced to live a human life that I never asked for. I am forced to do all the things humans are required to do in order to survive, even though I never requested to be alive in the first place. That is beyond fucked up.

do you want to ride fucking bikes or not? heres the newer one

the other one.

Here.

youtu.be/uJStjV4HkSE?t=1m58s

Go ahead.

>That is beyond fucked up.

Prove it.

Maybe you did ask to be here in a previous life or as a different being in a different time. Maybe you were a force that willed itself into existence.
Or maybe nobody chose at all, and we truly are just biochemical chains given time.

Or maybe our lives do mean something to a cosmic force of judgement & justice.

Shit dude, you cant say you didn't ask to be here when you don't actually know.

You might be hating on life when it doesn't deserve it. It might have been you.

Not bait. It's a fact. Human life is slavery, because none of us chose to be here, yet we are forced to do things as humans that we do not want to do.

HUMAN LIFE IS SLAVERY

By posting online you actually did ask for input. But you're clearly just a bored suburban teen trolling online e because you think you're profound.
Except everyone has these thoughts when their about 7. Then they fucking deal with it.

#OPchoseToBeAFaggot

Yeah. Let's ride bikes.

Human life isn't the kind of slavery you make it out to be. We are not forced to do things as humans that we do not want to do, in virtue of being humans ourselves.

There's more to it than that.

You're the kind of person I would simulate in a box, with the ability to perceive light, sound, temperature, taste, space, and orientation, with the need to eat and be on solid ground... and leave you floating in a pitch black void that seemingly goes on forever, with no means of moving yourself around in the environment.

If you keep it up, I can almost guarantee that there will be several of you that didn't ask to be here.

I'll ride both those fuckers.

Your response now, is just conditioned thinking from a life that you didn't ask for. You are not thinking for yourself, you are just spitting out whatever your family or environment conditioned you to believe. You didn't ask to be here either.

I'd ride bikes with you if you weren't so insistent and I didn't get the 'hes gonna brick me once we're 10 miles out and stop for a breather

As a human, you are not the special snowflake that you make yourself out to be. You are not an affect on this planet. Matter of fact, did you ever stop to consider that this planet would have been better off if you never existed at all?

boo hoo

You can't cope.

Watched.

A long time ago, yes. I seem to recall myself posting that I was a mistake or accident. But, you'd be wrong if you suggested that I wasn't an affect on Earth to any degree whatsoever.

I've done a lot of things in my short time being here. I'm replying to you. I was a mistake. I've survived when I shouldn't have. I possess compartmentalized information, as well as compartmentalized experiences from several generations of lives that have long since burned out, if not already on the way to burning out, compounded by my own pitfalls... that I may be able to relay to other human beings, with a margin of error that hopefully is acceptable. And unlike some, I can choose to stop existing whenever I so please, at least for now.

Never suggested that I was exactly a special snowflake, though, because I am not exactly unique with regards to human existence. But, neither are you, then. So if I am not worthy of note, neither are you.

It just doesn't seem the case that I am not worth anything, speaking from experience. I was worth the resources, apparently, as well as the air. And the time. And the continued effort. And I've managed to at least reciprocate that in some fashion beyond my own personal life.

Yet, again, I most certainly am an affect on this planet, just by having been conceived. Whether the planet would be better or worse is irrelevant. I'm one finite being. You are one finite being. Worse or better? That's a subjective human matter, for human-scope agents concerned with the world as it pertains to humans.

>thinks he is an affect on this planet
>doesn't think he's a special snowflake

Pick one.

You don't have to be special to have an impact on something.

That's just silly.

You have no idea what I'm thinking. You're just deflecting from the conversation. You don't know anything other than your own experience.

Now unless you're going to say something other than the same hash tag highschool philosophy just kys and sage the thread.