Cyberpunk

Anyone got any suggestions for music similar to pic related? This is one of my favorite albums and I haven't heard anything else like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ec9aMG1v99U
youtu.be/Tbvns95fQyc
youtube.com/watch?v=__QF9QZHs94
tinymixtapes.com/news/insha-releases-dazzling-lp-dysplazia-type
youtube.com/watch?v=sXCYoKskGhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn, this is great. I have never heard of this one before.

Italy Tek. Distance's new album. A lot of Hyperdub artists use similar sounds. Also reminds me of Wavemob because of the rolling high hats and random bass drums.

>a Kuedo - Severant thread
>an Autechre - Confield thread
You aren't that bad sometimes, Sup Forums

But I guess in a way Machinedrums' Rooms is kinda like it with a tinge of Burial-esque flavor on top of the synths and rhythms.

Actress' RIP also has mechanical, but intricate textures.

There are guys on the same label as Kuedo like Ital Tek and Vex'd who also work with cool rhythms and a mechanical industrial feel.

Oh and I forgot, it's not really the same exact style at all as Severant but Emptyset's Demiurge is some noisy as techno industrial thing that works as cool cyberpunk music.

The real shit this decade has all been happening within the realm of "electronic music" as its often described. You just gotta go past the usual house and techno to get to the real interesting happenings imo.

you might like:

swarms - old raves end
zomby - dedication
phaeleh - within the emptiness
darkstar - north

it's different from severant but 2814 has heavy cyberpunk influence

Yeah, agreed. I like the bleak, grey electronic with ambient influences by far the best.

Autechre threads have been a lot of fun lately. I hope that doesn't mean they're going to get shitposted into oblivion soon

>Machinedrums' Rooms
Also a top tier rec. Love that album

Later Severed Heads/Tom Ellard

youtu.be/Ec9aMG1v99U

youtu.be/Tbvns95fQyc

Not really similar at all

also Luomo's first three albums

WWWINGS-PHOENIXXX

Can I get more details on this please?

What is this

the goat
youtube.com/watch?v=__QF9QZHs94

Literally read the filename
I don't like that album, I find it annoying even

tinymixtapes.com/news/insha-releases-dazzling-lp-dysplazia-type
youtube.com/watch?v=sXCYoKskGhc

I played this for my mom and she didn't like it. Any others that don't "give her a headache"?

if you want this shit faster and with vocals try minimal synthwave band

The Oppenheimer Analysis

Eh I'm looking for similar to OP's album. It's hard, but not too hard. Has ambient influences but has a beat over it.

>Vex'd
That's Kuedo + Roly Porter