Le smirky faec has ded

le smirky faec has ded

:'(

>Be me
>pic related

Where do I get my regular fix of smirkfu anons?

I love her, the one true waifu.

Could she have found a secret passageway that was blast proof, aka valerian plot armor?

she might have made it

i was hoping she would domme cersie :(

looks like dany will domme cersie instead

Why did they completely ruin her character before killing her? She was horrible this season.

>Why did they completely ruin her character before killing her? She was horrible this season.
She was doing other things and asked to be released, so I think they gave her less screentime and notice that she would be killed off early on her contract.

No chance.

Stannis saved her.

Of all the GoT deaths, hers gets to me the most.

RIP best waifu ;_;

>She was doing other things

I thought women were good at multi tasking

but she's probably just good at taking the D

I'm literally crying for real right now, smirkfu was supposed to beat Cersei, not the other way around. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!

So it was off screen or what?
I don't watch this shit but I want to see Smirkfu die

here

What a shame

the cgi reminds me of the sub in LOST

SHOW ME THE BODY
H
O
W

M
E

T
H
E

B
O
D
Y

>not watching the best television series in the last 20 years

whats your excuse?

shes dead jim

I guess you could say it was an inside job.

Cersei smug-ass face while taking that sip of wine after she exploded to bits felt so satisfying

Can we pick her out in the crowd in the sept during the shot when the wildfire incinerates everyone?

Would you like Regular or Extra Crispy?

It's like the ending of Twin Peaks, she made it senpai.

Season 7 NEEDS new qts. Dany can't fill the qt quota alone.

Maybe she used the teleporter that Arya and Varys used in this episode

I´m glad she´s dead, she was just as big of a manipulative cunt as Cersei, just not as hateful

Is this a meme yet?

Can dany survive wildfire?

Maybe she will come back as a walker

Wasnt Casterly rock only rich because people thought they had the mines running, and by Tywins "good" reputation.
We saw a good bit of economics in play and foreshadowed there. The Crown loaned money from Tywinn, who was in debt to the iron bank.
With Cersei its owning itself money, that doesnt exist. Except to the Iron Bank.

Tywin could justify the loans by their own mines and by the debt the crown had to Casterly Rock.

So Cersei now sitting there has income from taxes, but no house to take a loan from.
She will have troubles raising military, as winter is coming, blah blah shenanigans, crown should invest in supplies.
Dany is coming too, Cersei being mad as she is, the whole city would be rubble before she would surrender it, propably the people with it.
Dany is the queen of ruins and bones in westeros.

Jamie propably openly feels sick after he hears everyone in Kings Landing is dead, and this is why he killed the mad king, kills Cersei. Then propably goes full Tommen from the window.

Tyrion sits on Casterly Rock, its a whorehouse, but with happy drunk whores.
Littlefinger yells "Sansaaaa!" While his plans come to ruin, as the Vale isnt enough to take out Dany, Dorne and Tyrells, and as Jon Convinces Sansa about dead snowniggers coming.
Littlefinger is thrown down of the moondoor, or his little fingers are removed in a corny "punishment scene" by the combined "great and remaining houses", before he is beheaded/thrown down that shitty door by the order of SweetRobin.

Cue Season 8

Milhouse is already a meme

GOOD QUESTION, but I'm pretty sure that was the last of the wildfire that kings landing had.

Most disappointing tits in the show. Good riddance.