He is Rhaegar's son, you mongrel

Mind = Blown

Upboated and golded.

is this shit bait? because it doesnt make any sense

because she was with rhaegar for over a year

MY FRIENDS SON

Things would've been so much simpler.

who dreams this shit up?

Robert never even got to fuck her, she cucked him with Rhaegar, that's literally the reason why Robert started the rebellion, because he lost the hot wife he thought he was getting

>plebs don't realize Robert was an Agamemnon analogue

maybe she saved some of roberts jizz in a condom and shot it in her cunt with a turkey baster

Jon fireproof?

season 3 when?

>realize I fucked it up

Robert turns out to be both the Menelaus AND Agamemnon of this show

>gets cucked and loses his hot young wife
>starts a war using that as pretext

it makes sense, though, don't it? lyanna has brown hair like ned and reptar has silver hair like all other inbred targs. so why does jon have super dark brown possibly even black hair? because the seed is strong.

We all read the Illyiad at school.
You are the one falling for shitty bait son.

>being retarded
Jon Arryn started the rebellion because the mad king asked for the heads of both Robert and Ned after killing Ned's brother and father.

fuck no.
Jon must be Targaryen so he'll be the fire for Sansa the Stark ice queen.

Lyanna might be mistaken on the father.
After all, Jon is black of hair.

the end of August

>I-I-It's Arthur Dayne's kid
>I-I-It's Robert Baratheon's kid
>Just because Jon is Lyanna's doesn't mean the father is a Targeryon
>Even if he was a Targeryon he's still a bastard
>The Kingsguard were there because ummm... They were told to protect a bastard and some slut it couldn't possibly mean Jon was legitimate and they were there protecting the Royal family
>B-b-but look at his hair! he's got black Baratheon hair!
>No no no, when Lyanna was saying if Robert found out about Jon he'd kill him she was just delirious because of blood loss, the kid is obviously has to be Roberts, no one could cuck Robert, He was the king!
>J-JON CAN'T BE SPECIAL HE JUST CAN'T BE HE'S JUST A BASTARD AND A DUMB CHARACTER AND THIS SHOW IS GAY JUST WAIT FOR THE BOOKS THEY'LL SHOW YOU BASED MARTIN ISN'T GOING TO STOOP THIS LOW

This has been everything I hoped it'd be and more

He does yell in what appears to be pain here. In the battle for Castle Black he rolls over some fire and seems fine though. Who knows.

Well she was still a hot wife

This place has changed me... and not for the better

edit; thanks for the gold kind stranger!

>Using french pronunciation of a greek word

Do you try hard to be retarded?