Trap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xiyuNlw9BAs
discord.gg/6UhDkUS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Traps are gay

being gay is ok

I want a trap boygirlfriend so bad but they're all whores and I have no money.

Bump for you.

Any traps need a daddy hmu on kik : perth657

bump

Bumparino

What makes you say that? Have you ever even talked to any?Don't assume about a girl, it is like saying the same shit about all girls. Pic isn't me.

The Bump 2: Electric Bumpaloo

Never met one that wasn't. Granted there aren't a lot of them but they all have some common traits and one of those is being a whore.

>it's not gay if pretend it's a woman! :3333333 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wowwww source?

>/thread

But being bi is more fun.

churrostrap from Tumblr I believe.
Have a pic to go with that sauce user.

this

youtu.be/xiyuNlw9BAs

>kill all of the gays and the faggots

Yeah - that'll teach them to get my heterosexual cock so hard all of the time! Praise Jeebus!

Sauce?

wow .. would fill everyday

No idea, but if anyone knows, please tell me. I adore her for a long time based only on this little gif.

Who dis?

I just made a new Sup Forums discord.

We have a trap channel.

Please come and post some traps.

Just opened less than an hour ago, so ask if you want to be a mod.

discord.gg/6UhDkUS

The same like before, no idea, dumping some of my older pics with no source, sorry.

this, you get me hard? I'll get YOU hard with rigor mortis.

Oh, shit, now I'm scared. You're probably the tough guy of your youth group, huh?

That's bad for you.
I "accidentaly" slithered into a position of a sissy trophy - I am very poor, uni student and my masters like me pretty, so they buy me clothes and toys - they usually keep them at their place though, which is a shame. It's nothing crazy, but I love receiving gifts and it became a part of this whole thing really quickly, it fits the role of submissive so great.

Pic not me, I don't have any, too afraid.

More?

Kelly Klaymour

Here guys, my last post for tonight.

>/thread

I need to get myself a master. I mean I am pretty subby, but I mean I could just use more cute clothes.

Moving to here and face

bad shoop

damn who is this

Cute stretch marks. :3

Not joking. Those look hot.

Same guy here who has been talking about fucking you lololol

Source?

grrrr meant this for

It is one of the best things about being a sissy, having someone adore you, even though he is your superior, you know he cares so much.

I just naired my ass and pubes. ive shaved my pubes but never done anything to my ass. it feels ok besides the burning, but im gonna get it all lasered off one day.

also thanks to you whoever gave me tips yesterday

Thx ass grew and legs

The pink, the matching blue, the ass... I love everything about this image.

wow, source?

keked and saved

YES THIS

more sissy orgasms please

Who is that?

I have a few more.

fuck yes - the hottest thing about a submissive, dressed-up sissy trap is watching them lose control with pleasure.

Trust me, from personal experience it's hard to not lose control. I'm kind of a buttslut.

I bet I'd have so much fun making you cum and listening to you moan like a whore.

IT'S A TRAP
rip 2013s Sup Forums
rip pikachu boy

I want to slap and blast that thing

Can we get some God-tier traps going? Like unable-to-tell-the-difference-traps.

dat ass

Does anyone have pics of the punk rock looking trap with a large fore-head?

how hard is it for someone that have never had an orgasm from just anal to actually get one?

pretty vague description

probably going to need to narrow that down considerably

source?

Had the fantasy of dressing up for a long time, but I spent four years in a relationship where she thought it was weird (but fisting my ass and making me eat cum wasn't, go figure). Needless to say, we're not together anymore.

Fast forward to this fall. Found another local passible CD, talked online for several months. We had a ton in common, same taste in music/games/beer/etc. Even having similar interests and talking almost daily for months, the kid was either hyper defensive or just struggled with basic conversational skills. Whatever, I work in IT and am on here, so I'm used to dealing with people on the spectrum.

Finding someone else local as support and a possible fuck made me get super deep into the sis-lyfe. Lost 40lbs in 2 months, easily dropped a grand on clothes, accessories, makeup, wigs, etc.

I genuinely impressed myself when I finally took photos. Got a load of attention on several sissy-centric websites that just made me want it more.

This kid and I spent over a month going back and forth, making plans to meet for a casual coffee on the weekend. He kept getting sick the day before, or something would come up, you know the deal. It was just hanging out for coffee to see how we got along, no intention of playing around. We grew distant as I was getting tired of being stood up, and I haven't heard from them in a few weeks.

Ever since then, I've just had 0 interest in sissy stuff. I've forced myself to get super high, dress up, goon out to hypnos for 4 hours on my fucking machine...but I just cant get into it. I can't get interested in sex, period.

The fuck is wrong with me.

Post pics

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.