I am looking for a hentai sex game in which you have complete control over a worthless slut...

I am looking for a hentai sex game in which you have complete control over a worthless slut, and can do anything you want to her.

And in which she LOVES it.

Any help?

Pic related.

Just go to newgrounds or hornygamer

Teaching Feeling

liara cumdump. just google it

bumpo

All it does is have her drink your cum over and over again. The animation is nice, but I would prefer a much more extensive selection

swfchan.net
seach for it

bioshock
booker and Elizabeth
the game in a nutshell

Google for erotic eater or hentai eater, it's a platformer game in which you're a succubus, you regain lost hp by fucking everything on sight and fucking the bosses is the only way to beat them

No recommendations?

are you blind???

I posted it seconds after the recommendations came in, hold your horses

@homemate has some nice tools outside of the main game

Honey Select.

In english pls

There is an English translation patch. I actually forgot where I downloaded it because it's been years, but there was a site that had the patch along with mods to mess with the character models. Just do some googling and you'll stumble upon it eventually.

"Honey Select" (or any of the games from Illusion really) then there is "Custom Maid 3d 2" wich is one of the best imo.

Hongfire.com will have english patch for most of the bigger hentai games out there.

>Implying Syvlie is a worthless slut
You shut your cunt mouth

I love CM3d2 but the translation is so spotty, it really bothers me.3/4 of the text is in nip nop

this, it has a easy english patch and you can fuck them so hard they get broken.
I love it.

Yea it's a great game. It runs even on my shitty pc, dling it, all the updates and running it in english is a pain but really worth it the char creation is incredible, the only downside is the gravity/collision is super wonky lol, huge tits are just funny

That would be a problem is there was ANY semblance of a story but like...even if you can't understand exactly what they're saying you should be able to fill in the blanks as they make ass-fucking noises rofl

I mean corruption of champions can provide that. Not necessarily the main focus though.

How shitty a pc you talking, cause the only reason i havent gotten HS is the fact that i think my laptop wont run it

Yeah I agree with you there, that part sucks. :/

Shit I'm trying to remember the name of this 3d fur game now, it's really well made and has dynamic sex, brand new tech

Wolf girl with you

Hah, my favorite game but no user, this is a simulator the fur community is building
it's the best 3d sex engine game to date
my computer had the demo but it crashed

yiffalicious?

my hero

It`s pretty good, im just afraid theyre gonna hide shit behind a patreon wall. That catgirl is top tier though.

It's the engine that matters, mods can be anything really
I'd pay for something if it was really, really worth it though

Is there a modding scene? i havent found one personally. And i dont pay for shit personally, especially not furry shit, as much as i might like it.

Weeb Trash...OP's a faggot

never looked for one, am pretty handy myself, started on 2nd life and then modded my character into games I play like skyrim, tf2, fallout etc

since when is hentai for weebs kek

hentai is a free realm, people. Spread the love