Give me some good electronic

Give me some good electronic.
I start the thread with Immunity and Program Music I.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPuaAjEp4Yk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9CAGIKwG7A
youtube.com/watch?v=gKPxMl6I7h4
youtube.com/watch?v=aobic663YTI
youtube.com/watch?v=n5gfgYP2juI
youtube.com/watch?v=TTc9zYFi4Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=JuwQnOHUH5A
youtube.com/watch?v=oDlOexkBZaI
youtube.com/watch?v=rtibGGOushc
mega.nz/#!WQwBSYKb!NSfedA94MhBBSFUbNo4aXmkSLX12iVzKWPSgYFaUCNc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aCFgFhKIeEU
youtube.com/watch?v=1flKkGJ4ynM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You ever heard Clark's self titled?

Is there any album's like immunity? Jon Hopkins somehow manages to make techno interesting and create a real mood.

Not the same minimal, glitchy techno, but Warehouse Memories by I Hate Models has 3 great tracks.

Just some of my personal favorites from this decade.

Microhouse. That's the subgenre of this stuff that you need to look for. Guys like Ricardo Villalobos, Michael Meyer, Pantha Du Prince, Vladislav Delay, maybe earlier Nicolas Jaar and Akufen as well.

decent, i just found black mountain transmitter
really good
also liumin is one of my fave albums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPuaAjEp4Yk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9CAGIKwG7A

vessels - dilate
daniel avery - drone logic
pantha du prince - black noise
efdemin - s/t

can already get me into some breakcore? been listening to a lot of frog pocket and the flashbulb lately.

Lone
Mount Kimbie
Moderat
Skream

The meme record these days is
Machine Girl - WLFGRL

If you want something in the vein of the last Frog Pocket record there's the two recent Lone records Galaxy Garden and Levitate.

If you don't mind having little bits of metal in your breaks, there's always the stuff Igorr does, whether it's his record Hallelujah or what he released in his other project, Whourkr, called Concrete.

This is implying you already checked out the usual Prodigy and Venetian Snares and all that stuff.

Kinda glad more people are getting hip to Black Mountain Transmitter. I feel a lot of people would enjoy their sorta comfy take on dark ambient.

Deadmau5 not even kidding

So me and you have identical taste in music. Like 80 percent album crossover right there.

hardly surprising considering that chart is one hundred percent pitchfork/boomkat hype crossover

lol

This friggin album. Wish there would be more like this and also it's horribly underrated.
youtube.com/watch?v=gKPxMl6I7h4

Wanna rec something that's NOT part of the p4k/RA/boomkat hype that's also really good from this decade then?

What are your thoughts on "Piteous gate"? Any similar suggestions?

>techno
>not interesting
wew lad
jump off cliff

J G Biberkopf - Ecologies I & II

Also try

Darkstar - News from Nowhere
Rival Consoles - Night Melody
Steve Hauschildt - Where All Is fled

The last one may be a bit too quiet actually but still

Rolando Simmons // youtube.com/watch?v=aobic663YTI

The Other People Place // youtube.com/watch?v=n5gfgYP2juI

Gescom // youtube.com/watch?v=TTc9zYFi4Kw

Doss // youtube.com/watch?v=JuwQnOHUH5A

Osamu Sato // youtube.com/watch?v=oDlOexkBZaI

Tuning Circuits // youtube.com/watch?v=rtibGGOushc

cheers

body riddle by clark

ametsub - The Nothings of the North
Not as dark, but still alright

Fucking seconding this, great albums

I love it. Along with RIP (also on the chart) they have that really cool quality where you can really listen hard to the stuff because of the amount of work put into the sounds, and they are that much more rewarding with decent headphones since they take full advantage of the stereo field to unfold the sounds as well.

So yeah I would rec Actress' RIP, but also highly suggest checking out other artists on the label that released that record, Pan, particularly Helm. Pan's specialty as a label in general is delivering different varieties of sound collages whether it's something more trancey like Piteous Gate or something more noisey like Grapes And Snakes.

Oh great, another one of THESE records. Like this style of doing music was hip decades back. Now it's whatever, particularly with how far more popular music based forms of electronic music have gone. It's not just that this stuff doesn't have interesting rhythms, but like I said a lot of the sounds still unfold like old ass Varese/Oliveros stuff.

splazsh > RIP

any link for this? theres nothing in the archive

Idk man like yeah splazsh has more grooves on it, but the tracks go on for way too long imo. RIP has the shorter tracks with more going on in them as well, though they don't have the grooves of splazsh. But then, I don't think anyone's ever actually listening to Actress for the club hits, but that might just be me.

I don't think you actually checked the archive...

mega.nz/#!WQwBSYKb!NSfedA94MhBBSFUbNo4aXmkSLX12iVzKWPSgYFaUCNc

took me less than 30 seconds to find this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aCFgFhKIeEU

Not techno you idiot

Whenever I make a electronic suggestion thread there's a shit ton of people arguing what the definition of electronic music is.

Surprised to see none here.

Emergence by Max Cooper reminds me a lot of Immunity. A very good album that hasn't gotten any attention.

I've given up trying to educate, wallow in your own ignorance and stupidity.

Also Live at Maxxi is dope

youtube.com/watch?v=1flKkGJ4ynM