What does Sup Forums think about this man?

What does Sup Forums think about this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKQglH5qqp4
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck this nigga he hit ma boy chiron

?

talent less

youtube.com/watch?v=XKQglH5qqp4

wow he rapped about shooting people

why do nu-males assume people recognize all these identical trap rappers?

Are you implying thats a bad thing?

>can only talk about music by naming subject matter
just say you're a normie or reddit transplant and we'll be nicer

t. millennial who wishes he was a boomer

no man it's a cool story bro, shits original as fuck. he should start rapping about the hater and marijuana next.

see

90% chance you're also a millennial

also, who wouldn't want to be a boomer?

90% of all songs ever made are about sex/love but thats fine? Why do you hate black people? Because Sup Forums told you to?

thats where your wrong I can talk about music outside of the subject matter. Like the song had a nice beat. See I just did what you said I can't do

He was rapping about hairstyles he previously wore but you saw a black man and assumed all he rapped about is guns. Great comprehension there friend

I don't listen to music that often! And i'm blind I don't even know what colour is!

>reaction posting
Either you post a rebuttal or you leave, simple

I'm a black man who sees other black men rap about the same old shit and think it sucks

listen to the previously posted song. Are you really stereotyping you fellow man by his looks?

when I see white people, asian people, brown people and fucking red people right like this faggot you posted here I assume it sucks. I don't care about color bro stop bringing the race card to every conversation you have like some fucking dyke pussy bitch.the race card is the only argument you've ever had in your life....>BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man I'm still the guy who just thinks what you posted was a cool post yo

Sorry your shitty little thread didn't work out but this is real music right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y