5x5 last three months

5x5 last three months
r8, h8, masturb8
recommend8ions welcome
hardmode: guess our last meal
expertmode: guess what beverage we accompanied said meal with

That Ground Zero album is beyond incredible. Know of anything remotely similar?

Never heard anything even remotely similar to that album. If you're in to sound collage stuff maybe check out Graham Lambkin if you haven't already

idk, what to rec, i think anything i would rec you would have already heard it. but i like your grid
i loveeeed the la la land ost
pretty cool jdilla, injury, danny, car seat head

grilled cheese with tomato soup
ham sandwich

not very similar but everyone should check out les sculpteurs de vinyl and otomo yoshihides other turntably stuff and kazuhisa uchihashis solo stuff

>*masturb8s

Sup Forums as fuck my man

It's on my backlog (The Breadwinner and Amateur Doubles are). Here are other sound collage albums on it, if you're interested

(Part two)

I should say sound collage subgenres (namely microsound) are included here as well

lobster kebab
lemon cake
cold mushroom pizza
green tea cookie
ham sandwich
oh wew you actually listened to the stuff I recced
I'm glad
how did you like it

>idk, what to rec, i think anything i would rec you would have already heard it. but i like your grid
Dude, just do it! I feel there's a good chance, based on your grid (which I do like, btw), you might me able to rec me something new and worthwhile

>ham sandwich
Not remotely close. Convince me to check out KKB, if you can.

Thanks user, definitely will check those out!

>lobster kebab
I don't even have a clue of what that is. Sounds kind of middle eastern, and delicious too.

holy fuck, i did yesterday actually, it wasnt cold in fact
but anyways thats pretty close

>Convince me to check out KKB, if you can
its fun pop
if that sounds interesting to you, you'll probably like it
if not, dont bother

ok, i would recommend you melvins, aphrodites child, electric wizard and street sects

Great thanks for this

Sadly, you were mostly right. I will check out Sreet Sects though. Actually, upon a closer second look, I love most of your collage. What's your last.fm? I anticipate a very high, if not super compatibility.

I dont use last.fm, I make the chart on topsters
Should I use last.fm?

You most definitely should. If you are at all serious about keeping an orderly record of the music you listen to, that is. Alternatively, it also gives recs based on your music-listening track record, although I almost never pay attention to that bit of the page.

By they way, just watched the Fantano review for that Street Sects album, and this quote immediately sprung to my attention:

"[…] The first time I laid ears on these guys, my brain melted. And then it poured out of my ears, and then I needed to slowly and carefully funnel it back into my… Into my… E-ear cavities. […]”

Needless to say, End Position is already queued up on Spotify.

I will then, thanks for the recommendation of doing the page. The only record I had of the albums I heard was on a .txt on my PC.

Hahahaha and yes, It's a great album, maybe the first time may be too overwhelming, but I revisit it almost every week

the science recs? yeah they're pretty nice and bleepy

+Aphex Twin, My Bloody Valentine
Rec: Ishome - Confession

+Teebs, XXX, Geogaddi
-J. Dilla
rec: VHVL -myrrh

+Illimatic, Lift your skinny fists, Cosmogramma, F A ∞, Good Kid Maad city, Mezzanine, 36 Chambers, Introducing..., drukqs, Screamadelica

too broad, no rec from me sorry

mother fuck whos all this fresh pimp ryda i got my wicked peep on for suddenly? its a mother fuckin bootylicious ho-titty miracle jacked up in this bitch ass mother fu

ham and pineapple pizza

bowl of cereal

cheeseburger

milkshake