Flirting with my new student. Can't help it...

Flirting with my new student. Can't help it, she added me on Facebook and is always wearing either a midriff shirt or shorts skirts or tight shorts. I never dress code her for it because I love to look, but now it's just getting obvious

When she smiles at me I can't help but say yes to whatever it is, especially if it's getting her out of her class to spend time with me during when of my prep/free periods

Don't trust it user

butterface. go masturbate forever alone user

Don't trust what? Her? I'd rather risk it and just get a job at another district than lose out on a shot with this. She's not supermodel type, but the way she acts makes her irresistible as fuck

What exactly would you try to do if you decided to advance?

I prefer her thick luscious thighs to a 10/10 face anyday

Go out, grab a drink or take her somewhere nicer than guys her age can afford, bring her back to my place, fuck her... then see what happens from there...

Not to mention when she found me and added me on Facebook, one of her pics was a bikini shot. That didn't help the situation, or it did, depending on what you think I should do or not do

Whenever I get to watch her walking away or going to her seat, she gives me the best views

Are you fucking stupid?
If you're tried for fucking a student you don't get a chance at a job in another district, your degree becomes worthless you dumbshit.

Yo OP, teacher here w a similar situation. Hit me up on kik: JJPATSO

All it takes is her getting pissed at you and you're out of a job. Seeing how she's a moody teenager, that's going to happen after she sucks your cock for a couple of weeks.

But if you're too immature to not fuck a student, then it's for the best. Too many of you scumbags who can't get a girl your own age.

/thread

You're a fucking lying faggot. Go die of AIDS while you fantasize about fucking this butterface cum dumpster

She's a cop retard

I want to risk ruining my entire life to fuck some girl who wont even be good at riding dick..... Just buy a fucking $50 dollar hooker.

These are the people teaching our children no wonder education is fucked

Not sure if this thread is b8 but Imagine that feeling of blowing your load for the first time between those thighs tho.

I'm hard as fuck even thinking about how taboo that would be.

Amen, more legs

She is moody as fuck, and it's hot. And she's only a few years younger than me, there's not much of an age gap, it's more of a power trip I get when I'm with her and the things she does for me. Sexy as fuck

I think you should go for what you think Is right. If you think there's possible romance between you two, you should go it. If you're Going for just a lay, maybe not the best idea, but I can't stop you if you want to do it

Still illegal, still going to fuck up your career and nullify your degree. 5 years is a big enough difference when she's still not completely developed.

Do it so someone who actually deserves your job can get it.

This has to be bait. But in case it's not.. that's a child my dude. She will get you in trouble, and it will ruin your life. Go beat off and immediately ask yourself if it's worth it right after.

It's not illegal to fuck a student, at a least not in my state. As long as they're over the age of consent. Between 14 and 18 years in most parts of the world is when these hormonal teenagers are ready and legal to fuck, won't say what it is where I am as I'd rather not give away my location,

Wtf are you on about? There's a teacher shortage here. Anyone with a degree can get this job, unless they're lazy fucks who didn't finish university

Guaranteed that's bullshit and it is illegal. Part of NAE, and there is literally no state that allows interrealation with students without forfeiting your job and having your certification revoked.

>1/10
>would not fuck
Oh you guys

Not illegal here, guaranteed, there was a huge controversy when a teacher had sex with one of her students a town over years back, but because they were of the age of consent nothing could be done except the district threatening to put her through formal proceedings to fire her (she was tenured, which although not a legal issue anymore, all districts in this state still follow normal procedings)

She handed in her resignation before anything could be done and still teaches to this day in another school

Also the fact that she opens up to me and tells me that she's bisexual is a huge bonus. I love seeing her cuddle up with the other girls when they're in my room at break or after school. She has to do that on purpose

Maybe you should advance in her. No worries. Worst case is, prison, sex offender for 5-10 years. Oh and good look getting a job in at any educational institution.

Also watching her walk around the neighborhood in an open short with nothing but a bra and panties on is forever burned into my mind. I don't m ow who the fuck she was trying to be, but I need her to dress like that for me just so I can rip them off of her

Ha, couldn't have said it any better.

Is it because everyone in your town is completely inbred? Yeah, that's probably it. Remember to not wipe for about 2-7 years while your in prison. Fuckface.