Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rate?

8, but looks like you've got a lil somethin' on the end there

how is it.. for a chinese guy :(

moar plz :)

9 Imo, would love to suck

Your package makes me happy every time I see it, love the low angle.

rate?

:o you.. really mean that?

I don't really have experience taking pics like this..

yes, perfect shape and size for my taste.

how about a rate?

:o thats good I guess!

Fuck me/10

Lint dick/10

8/10

Errrmm wtf is that hole/10

Rate pls

want more?

10/10, please put it in my mouth.

Yep you got me haha

what are those small little spots on the shaft, I have them and want to get rid of them

rate it bb

Hair follicle-esque things I believe... And hope.

Take another. No hand keeping it hard or hiding parts, Underwear just lowered like that can often obscure things as well.

I only critique because I think it'll be a great. Show off balls too.

What do you think? 21 y/o hung Mexican. When I'm hard I'm 7.5"

Hmm?

They're Fordyce spots. They're normal and completely harmless...or it's super AIDS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

why the fuck is tretinoin prescription only I read that's the only thing to help

I wouldn't worry about it, bro. I'v had them forever and never had a chick have a problem with them. They're harmless. And I guess naturally "ribbed for her pleasure."

From wiki:
Treatment[edit]
Many people with Fordyce spots suffer in silence, especially young people, because they do not know what these spots are and feel embarrassed by them, especially for others to see.[citation needed]
Vaporising laser treatments such as CO2 laser[7] or electro desiccation have been used with some success in diminishing the appearance of this condition if they are of cosmetic concern, despite the fact that most doctors consider this a normal physiological phenomenon and advise against treatment.[8]
Success varies per patient, but some have found relief from pulsed dye lasers,[9] a laser normally used to treat sebaceous gland hyperplasia,[10] which is similar to Fordyce spots. Treatment with pulsed dye lasers is expensive, but may be less likely to scar than other methods.[10]
A surgical treatment using a Micro-punch[11] technique has shown to be an effective method that achieved very satisfactory functional and cosmetic results in patient that have multiple and/or very prominent fordyce spots.
No treatment is required for oral Fordyce granules, except for cosmetic removal of labial lesions if the individual wishes it. Inflamed glands can be treated topically with clindamycin. When surgically excised they will not recur. Neoplastic transformation is very rare but has been reported.

Post kik

R8

post your outfit, cutie

thanks man. I'm finally talking to a girl for the first time in years so I was just worried

Whoa! post kik.

Cptsausage

Rate

Would love to see you inside my girlfriend

nonpassable

terrible

Haha, that's such a tiny wiener.

Would suck and fuck

Rate me

yeah i feel you, same

nice one m8

Rate/10?

Would lick all night

would ride any of these till you came dust.

Could your butthole really handle that?

it could. wanna find out?

that piss hole is incredible, would tongue the fuck out of

God bless america. Damn