strawpoll.me/10600381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for shireen

This is your God now

DANY VS CERSEI
GO

Only plebs would choose Dany, Patrician Cersei for me

T-tiberium?

cercei. at least she knows she's a cunt and isn't pretending to do it for other people.

also man would you really wanna screw with cercei? look at what happened to confess. no thanks. i'd stay on her good side, even over god.

Sam meets Marwyn and studies relentlessly offscreen

The Hound, Beric, Thoros, Brienne, Melisandre, and Arya end up in the same location at the same time. Beric dies, Thoros dies, then Beric dies again

The Vale knights are stranded by the snow, so they join Jon

The big battle next season is naval, Dany vs Euron in/near Oldtown

Viserion is grounded by a ballista then surrounded and killed in the streets

Euron boards Yara's ship and kills her, Theon witnesses but escapes

Dany's fleet is crushed and in disarray, she escapes on Drogon while her army retreats

Oldtown is pretty much a ruin, but Euron thinks he's made a work of art and stays there. Sam escapes, but he has the knowledge he came for

Dany begins to doubt herself and sulks around for a while

Qyburn hears what happened and leaves Cersei, he arrives in Oldtown and Euron lets him be archmaester. Qyburn torments the maesters who had him expelled

Riots in King's Landing intensify, Cersei orders her soldiers to kill all of the rebels

Jaime blows up the Red Keep and Cersei with wildfire, King's Landing is abandoned

Jaime puts Edmure back on the seat of Riverrun and rides for Casterly Rock, proclaiming himself King in the Rock

Jon begins his war against the white walkers, Dany has joined him and things don't go very well. Rhaegal is killed

Sam reunites with Jon and gives him important information. Either a method of forging Valyrian steel, another sort of weapon, or evidence of a historical treaty between the Others and Men that was buried by the maesters. The white walkers are either killed or make peace. Jon is revered as a demigod

Jaime becomes a competent battle commander and defeats Euron. Maybe Theon is the one to kill Euron. Theon rules the Iron Islands

Jaime marries Brienne

Gendry rules the Stormlands

The remaining starks are reunited

Giants aren't extinct, they help rebuild

The crown is no more, the 7 kingdoms are independent

x I NEED CERSEI TO DOMINATE MY COCK

How to you go from this....

did someone get a shot of his face without the helm, i couldnt tell if the lighting was just bad or if u were supposed to be able to see hsi face

marrying her bastard nephew? How classy

... to this?

most of his face was in the dark, but yeah Id like to see a picture to make sure

>What will happen to my city when I and all my soldiers leave?
>I know, I'll give total control to a mercenary who only follows money
>This will work out fine

Reminder that GoT will have the same ending scene like Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

>All the people in the last thread that ships JonxSansa or JonXArya
But how? With Lyanna being his mother and Ned being the father to Arya and Sansa aren't they like cousins or some shit? Someone fucking explain please

D&D literally copying BB

>Showplebs think this was the best season ever
>Two decent-good episodes now make the season the greatest thing ever
Jesus have they no taste?

>We were in Meereen since 2014
>We never have to go back there again
>Unless DnD decide there's another revolt against Daario because they clearly hate the audience

Well dne, Cersei, well done...

HOWEVER

Nope, portal to Azeroth

So? Targs have intermarried for a long time

The payoff is worth it but 80% of the show is still pointless shit

LITTLEFINGER BTFO

CIAXSANSA FAGS BTFO

>the north will rally around Ned and Cat's trueborn daughter he said
>I've declared for House stark he said
>you're the future of House Stark he said

KEK

Who's baby is it going to be? Also, is Jon mittermeyer?

>Writers spend seasons building up Ramsay to be the next Joffrey and fail
>Fuck up a character gift-wrapped to be their next hammy villain

GG D&D

It was just Sigmund Bjorkson or whatever that Icelandic giant's name is, wearing really cheap bluey-rotten zombie paint.

Good catch.

Did anyone else feel surprisingly sorry for Lancel?
I don't even know why, but his death was heartbreaking.. The music really added to it.

There is literally no one else she could marry.

>Already enemy to Euron
>Sweet Robin is 8
>Littlefinger is not important enough

They're the same guy. And he's also the one who keeps asking about Varys' teleporter when there's a timegap between the events.

meant for

Cersei may make dumb decisions, but she worked for her power. Also, I jerk off to her so yeah.

Alright, just came home. Tell me about episode 10, I'm not watching this shit show myself.

What happened? What awaits us in TWOW when the fat man finally releases it?

THey're pretty clearly building towards JonxDany unless some huge wrench is thrown into it. She wants a marriage alliance and the only men who make sense are Euron, Jaime, and Jon. She won't marry Euron as long as Yara and Theon are loyal. Jaime killed her father and his relationship with Tyrion did not leave off well. Jon would be incest, but she wouldn't care and if Bran neglects to tell Jon because he knows Jon has to marry her to prevent an invasion...

Every episode in S1 is good what the hell is this pleb smoking. 3 good episodes doesn't make this season great.

VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381
strawpoll.me/10600381
VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381
strawpoll.me/10600381
VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381
strawpoll.me/10600381

You know, if he followed High Sparrow's order to the letter and be in the fucking Red Keep he would've been alive but he has to go to some detour

Targaryinas were marrying among themselfs anyway so they dont delute their blood and lose control over the dragons.

Kill yourself

Dany is Lohengramm.

Promise me, Ned.

>A Storm is Coming
What did Jon mean by this?

That feel when walter frey did nothing wrong and jaime made fun of him like every one else when he was trying to be nice

Lesbian marriage.

Lancel did nothing wrong.

He killed the former king, felt bad about it, and became religious to cope with the guilt.

Also, they're recognised as basically being legally brother and sister, and are as you said genetically cousins, so they should have no attraction to each other.

That said, Sansa is leading him by the balls, and that stay with dogfood may have fucked her up in the head.

Arya bakes cakes and steals storylines from a fat man.

Show Euron is a disappointment, not as much for the appearance but for the screentime. I hope he's expanded upon more in the next season.

Daario is literally the only person she can trust.

Can someone explain to me how the fucking face swapping bullshit works?

Like I thought that you at least had to have access to the hall of faces or whatever the fuck its called. But she threatens jaqen before she leaves and he still allows her to take faces as she wants?

Like it isnt a power because she steals a face to kill meryn trent and gets blinded for it

So did jaquen just cuck himself and let arya walk all over him and do what she wants?

Seriously i may be retarded but i just dont understand

>292x178

Are you alright, my man?

Looks tolerable in that pic but not throwing seven kingdoms into war worthy

>"You would not believe half of what is happening in King's Landing, sweetling. Cersei stumbles from one idiocy to the next, helped along by her council of the deaf, the dim, and the blind. I always anticipated that she would beggar the realm and destroy herself, but I never expected she would do it quite so fast. It is quite vexing. I had hoped to have four or five quiet years to plant some seeds and allow some fruits to ripen, but now... it is a good thing that I thrive on chaos. What little peace and order the five kings left us will not long survive the three queens, I fear."
>"Three queens?" She did not understand.
Nor did Petyr choose to explain.

—A Feast for Crows

So here we have Littlefinger speculating that the next large conflict will be between three queens.

The TV show seems to be confirming this speculation.

A war between Cersei, Daenerys and Sansa is in the making.

This should be the major game of thrones war for the rest of the series, while Jon and Bran's story will be about the song of ice and fire.

Littlefinger is Reinhard von Lohengramm

Both came from poor noble family and rose to prominence
Both wants to destroy old social order

Its some form of low magic. She properly learned how to remove the face perfectly, the rest is some magical "ritual" to make it sit on your face and move.

cersei make sept of baelor go boom boom kill house tyrone and high spearow
jon = lyarra + ragar conformed
jom is king of the north
arya kill red wedding man
danny get boat to go west

The Davos/Melisandre scene should have happened after the KitN scene. Why did Davos need to go to Jon for permission to deal with Melisandre?

It's just magic bro. There's nothing to explain.

>S7E13 (Series finale)
>Dany has defeated Cersei and the white walkers and the kingdom is finally at peace
>To celebrate King Jon of the newly independent North invites the Queen of the Six Kingdoms to Winterfell to hold a feast to celebrate
>Jon and Arya's son Eddard passes by Queen Dany having an adulterous affair with Edmure Tully
>Edmure pushes his grand-nephew off the ledge
>Camera zooms out past Yara's shoulder until she turns and looks into the camera
>"I guess the tune to the song of Ice and Fire never ends"
>Written by David Benioff and DB Weiss

I don't think Euron was supposed to be a straight villain, more like an anti-hero or anti-villain.

And how did they fuck up Ramsay Bolton apart from not making JonSa torture him all through this episode?

Yes, Lancel the Volcel was a bro.

She knows how to remove faces now, since she removed Waif's face. She probably just murdered or stole a dead body of a girl or some shit to make a face she could use to kill Walder Frey.

no, the meryn trant thing was because she wasn't suppose to kill him during training so she got punished. Now she's done with her training and done with faceless men so she can do whatever the fuck she wants

Congratulations bastard, your king of the north. Whats the next step of your master plan?

Damn those kids sure love candy!

>"You remind me of [Lyanna] sometimes. You even look like her.” - Ned Stark

>mfw a bastard is the king in the north

So is littlefinger a whipped cuck now or is he still scheming?

I can't tell with DnD.

Why did they have to kill doran? I still don't understand the point of that. Is it really just girl power shit? Doran would support Dany. He would have been another broken/emasculated man to join her. But instead they kill him and at the very end "guys...vaginas IN CHARGE"

it's so stupid.

>implying Jon needs a plan
>implying Bran and Arya won't just fix everything for him

He's a retard for just staring at the candles burn down. He could've at least made an attempt at dousing them

>bastard
>literal son of two of the most powerful houses ever

kek

>Jon was totally fine with Sansa holding the Vale army and letting thousands of men, wildlings and the last giant die

Lyanna probably wore too much makeup during the Tourney where Rhaegar named her QoLaB and has none on when she gave birth because why the fuck would she

That new Cersei outfit is the most sexy shit ever.
I want her to turn Westeros into a full blown military dictatorship.

You are forgetting FAegon. Cersei being queen is show OC

HE WASN'T LYING

Jon is a literal bastard

N I C E

He realized that him and all the faith deserved to die in his last moments.

Or maybe it was just in the script.

>the most beautiful girl in all the realm

why was lyanna so ugly, bros?

Kek

>short hair

You ahd one job, D&D

Kek, D, nigga.

>father was a Targaryan Pince

ok user

>A Song of Ice and Fire takes place on the fictional continents Westeros and Essos. The point of view of each chapter in the story is a limited perspective of a range of characters growing from nine, in the first novel, to thirty-one by the fifth.
What character is this supposed to be?

>"You would not believe half of what is happening in King's Landing, sweetling. Cersei stumbles from one idiocy to the next, helped along by her council of the deaf, the dim, and the blind. I always anticipated that she would beggar the realm and destroy herself, but I never expected she would do it quite so fast. It is quite vexing. I had hoped to have four or five quiet years to plant some seeds and allow some fruits to ripen, but now... it is a good thing that I thrive on chaos. What little peace and order the five kings left us will not long survive the three queens, I fear."
>"Three queens?" She did not understand.
>Nor did Petyr choose to explain.

—A Feast for Crows

Three Queens.

A War of Three Queens.

So here we have Littlefinger speculating that the next large conflict will be between these three queens.

The TV show seems to be confirming this speculation.

A war between Cersei, Daenerys and Sansa is in the making.

This should be the major game of thrones war for the rest of the series, while Jon and Bran's story will be about the song of ice and fire.

PROVE IT, there's no conrete proof, as far as I know that manlet is Ned Stark's bastard

>I don't think Euron was supposed to be a straight villain
Read the winds of winter preview chapter about him, he's completely a villain

no

>cersei, despite being an unintelligent and hyperemotional retard who has nothing going for her, still hasn't suffered any consequences for her actions whatsoever.
for some reason, I very very much doubt that this is going to happen in the books. cersei killing everyone is literally just D&D creating another villain now that Ramsay is dead.

Arya is supposed to look like her... Is it possible they cast her because she's the closest face style to Macie that looks believable as a beauty?

literally the only people who ever cared are Janos Slynt and Ramsey, both of whom are dead

>You know honestly, watching the show these days is hard in my position. I feel like I'm having to witness what would have happened to adaptation had I died before delivering a Dance with Dragons. But I did deliver it, the Winds of Winter is coming (someday) and what is painful is i'm still here, but the show can't look to me or my books anymore so I feel like a ghost watching the aftermath of my own funeral. It's very depressing.

What did he mean by this?

Not just the screentime, he's a complete non-threat compared to the other factions. Yara took the entire Iron Fleet plus the Targaryen alliance. Unless he pulls Dragonbinder or actual Krakens out of his ass, he's a non-threat.

He isnt. Hes the sone of Reaghar and Lyanna.

A bastard would be the child of a noble and a commoner.

Hes the sone of a pricne and princess.

NERD!

They're probably orphans with literally nothing so they can be groomed to do anything. That's why child soldiers are good, they're shit at fighting but they're easy to manipulate.

to be fair, she is a mother over 40.