What strain is this? I bought 2 G's for $25 is that good. My girlfriend started tripping hard after a few hits

What strain is this? I bought 2 G's for $25 is that good. My girlfriend started tripping hard after a few hits.

She tripped into a panic attack for 2 hours to say the least

Thats not 2 g. Also cheap price, dont recomend smoking it

The picture is not the amount I received. Just the kind I was sold. I wanna know what it's named

And also recommendations for different strains to smoke

Bumping for info

ummm, its going to be almost impossible to tell what strain it is. If your gf had a panic attack it could be one of two things. 1. the pot is "laced/contaminated" with some sort of chemical, most likely a fertilizer of some sort but could be something else but highly unlikely. or 2. She has either had a lot on her mind and the weed has brought our negative feelings. But paranoia is also a potential side effect of weed so don't be too alarmed. Also 2gs for 25 isnt a "cheap price" as user said, seems pretty regular, if anything expensive depending on where you live.

Thanks user. It was probably just the negative feelings coming out like you said. She felt scared and paranoid

everyone in this thread is a faggot. 2 grams for 25 bucks is solid if you live in a state that dosen't have medical or legal. if your gf isn't a seasoned smoker and you found some potent shit, she prolly just got high as fuck, feels like tripping fosho. if you get high as tits and then panic. yes its a mild panic attack while you are high as tits, you will have a great time smoking it the 2nd time since you will know what to expect.

So no idea what it could be?

its very hard to tell from a picture, ill drop some photos in a sec for example.

2 gs for 25 sounds pretty normal. I pay 7 a gram direct from grower of the best weed I can find in my city.

kill yourself

1/4

2/4

This

3/4

4/4

This is now a stoner thread. The shit I smoke.

I don't know what all the hype is about white widow. It's decent, but I've smoked much better.

99% sure thai stick

it gets you high, thats all that matters.

I'm very curious if anyone could identify this strain? For all I know, it's something new entirely. Local grower in a state that has no legal standards for pot.

Yea man, you know that stuff you tie to a stick

Another pic same strain

Someone help me out.

I've probably eaten around 100mg of THC in the last couple hours, and I don't feel anything more than a slight head high.

Followed a recipe I found to make brownies with BHO. Decarbed at 200 F for 20 minutes. After it cooled off I just stirred it around in warm butter until it was devolved and went about the brownie recipe as normal. Now I've heard baking decreases the THC content by around half. So since my original shatter was 80% pure by the lab test each of the 9 brownies we cut should be around 40 to 45%.

What did I do wrong? I've done edibles before and ended up higher than I've ever been.