Post girls you know and have others comment what you'd do to them. Reply for reply to keep an active thread

Post girls you know and have others comment what you'd do to them. Reply for reply to keep an active thread.

>>pic related

reallly want to fuck her throat over and over for hours, no mercy, no rest, no air, give her some brain damage from not letting her breathe

I want to turn her into a drooling cum rag retard

I'd throat fuck the fuck out of her

Would love to have her on her knees and have her choke on my cock as I cum down her throat

I hope she likes the taste of cum because that mouth has just become my personal cum dump.

Have her try clothes on for me
Pull out my camera and take some pictures
Bend her over and fuck her ass
When I cum inside her I take all her clothes and leave

I hope your bitch likes it up the ass! I'm gonna rip that ass up, just ram it up there, no warning, no prep, no lube, just raw ass ramming and pain.

I'd stand right behind her on a crowded train and pull my hard cock out of my pants and let it rub all over her ass until I came all over her dress, then put it away and act like nothing happened.

got any with her ass? I want to see the hole I'll be hatefucking while I choke her unconscious

I'd tie her to her bed, then go for a long run on a hot day. When I got back, I'd strip naked and squat on her face and maker her eat my sweaty, hairy ass while I jerked off on her tits.

nah

Guess nationality

no sorry just clothed, you have any of this girl you posted?

keep that clothed ass coming

tie her hands behind her back, rip her top open, bite her tits savagely, punch her in the face to knock her down, and piss on her.

make her friend eat her pussy while i throatfuck her to make my cock nice and wet. then ram her ass until i cum deep inside and watch it drip down to her pussy

just that one actually, sorry. no more of this girl?

make the brunette flip a coin; if its heads she fucks blondie in the ass with a baseball bat till she cums. if tails then blondie has to work a fist into her friends cunt and ass.

Film the whole thing and watch them ruin their friendship trying to rape each other to avoid further punishment,

hike her costume up and rip her thong off. stuff that wand in her ass and pound her pussy until she cums screaming, then pull out and blast her face

no more, sorry

is your girl a whore? does she fuck good?

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

Names on these chinky goddesses?

shes a secret slut and takes it in every hole

Make her get on her knees and suck my dick. Film her blowing me while I play with her tits. Finally cum all over her face and make her look up at the camera sheepishly and say, "I'm sorry I'm not your good little girl anymore daddy." Then send the video to her father.

What would you do to this up tight teacher?

have her teach her class with a short dress and no panties. every time she bends over a student is allowed to get up and rape her asshole to completion. she'd be very loose by the end of the day and full of cum

Bend her over her teacher's desk and choke her from behind. I'd rub her pussy and make her beg to be fucked, then ram her hard so the whole school could hear her screaming for cock. Then cum all over her face and make her teach a lesson like that.

bump

Degrade and abuse this aussie whore

I would put a nice waistcoat on her and make her role play as Dennis Taylor. Watch her Bend over the baize and then go for the brown, then the pink. Then, some sexy things.

Bend this cunt over, strip her and shove her panties in her mouth, and assrape her hard while using her hair as a handle, no lube. Cum in her ass, pull out the panties and make her clean my cum and her own blood and shit off my cock with her mouth.

This cutie?

Innocent asian teen. Never done anything with anyone.

I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

I'd truly love to take her virginity, in every hole. I want to have some sweet foreplay, then facefuck her as soon as the zipper goes down. After she looks tired enough of that, I'll undress her, slowly. I'll go down on her, get her nice and wet for my cock. I'd enter softly, letting her get used to the feeling of cock inside of her. Then, I'd start thrusting into her dripping cunt. As i near climax, I'd pull out, calling her to her knees. I'd make her lick my cock until I cum all in her mouth.

anyone?

I just wanna have children with her. Sweet missionary

how would she be bred?

Lovingly and with purpose. Sorry to disappoint but she seems like a queen

sis in law

I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

Would stretch her out and let all my friends fuck her stupid worthless holes however they want. Once she's leaking cum from every hole then she pushes it all out on the floor and sucks it up. we her home gang rape her pussy for hour and throat fuck the bitch, until she starts crying, then turn her over and fuck her ass. When she is all used up and nothing but a sweaty, cummy. worthless mess. drop her limp body naked infront of a homeless shelter and watch them go to town on her

wwyd

would eat her waffle

i see what you did there.

anything more? ;)

you wanna do mine
? then ill do yours again.

check her out

would blindfold and tie up her hands, go to town on her pussy and ass, spank her, pull her hair, the works. Break her into being a committed cum slut

Girl I work with.