Was this at least better than the 3rd movie?

Was this at least better than the 3rd movie?

I'd consider it watchable if that was the case. The 3rd one sucked.

She looks pudgy as fuck.

Also, the T-800 raising Sarah as a kid would have been much cooler to watch.

Rise of The Machines is just meh, far better than the trash that came after including Genisys

>Was this at least better than the 3rd movie?

No, it really wasn't.

I'll admit the third drops the ball, but this doesn't even know what a ball is, there is little to no continuity between scenes, I get it's a time travel story but that no reason to throw common sense out the window.

Don't like the T-X? Well you're REALLY not going to like the T-3000, the biggest baddest Terminator ever made that constantly gets its shit pushed in by a relic T-800, it wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't a T-3000 with the memories of John "I beat Skynet" Connor.

What really pisses me off is that there is nothing scary about him or any kind of buildup, he just shows up to move the plot along, there's in no kind of hunting on his part, the good guys will be having a conversation or about to make their escape, BAM! there he is!

This movie will actually make you appreciate T3 AND Salvation

Wow, that bad huh?

It was better than Salvation. I think it was better than 3 but that's like comparing two dog turds and trying to figure out which one tastes better. Don't get me wrong, these ares some delicious dog turds, however they are still dog turds.

About the only positive thing I could say about the movie is that there's a really neat concept around Arnold's T-800 spending his time as a construction worker for a number of years while waiting for Kyle and Sarah to re-appear after going through the Time Displacement field.

>Salvation
I don't think anything in the franchise can top the heart transplant scene in cringe-worthiness

Rise had some interesting moments. It's biggest flaws (shitty comedy and the T-X) are minor issues. It was a decent action movie. Salvation is more of the same, except with significantly worse actors. Stahl and Danes at least tried to make it enjoyable.

>I don't think anything in the franchise can top the heart transplant scene in cringe-worthiness

oh i think TG does its damndest.

Nope. I love the 3rd film.

I never understood the hate for it.

>the T-800 raising Sarah as a kid would have been much cooler to watch.

Watch this

No, 3 was a good movie

>smashed by a car
>pretend it never happened
Wow this is just so dumb

Dam fucking right.

We got some actual excellentcar chase and action scenes.

What action did Genysis give us? Apart from the opening scene, fucking nothing!

T3 and TG are pretty much the same quality wise. Salvation is the real stinker in the franchise.

And damn you all she was a great actress for the role

In my opinion, the first half of the movie was pretty solid.

It had an absolute shitty weak 3rd act and climax.

She put more effort into her part than Emilia did, that's for damn sure.

What are the best time travel films beside Bill & Ted and Deer Hunter?

>Deer Hunter

What? Also you forgot Back to the Future, Rod Taylor's Time Machine is pretty damn solid.

Army of Darkness is for sure

>deer hunter
shouldnt you be working on season 12 rob?

You can say that again

Primer and Predestination.

I just catched Groundhog Day. That was sort of time travel

>gain a ton of weight to bulk up into T2 sarah
>can't keep up with the work out regiment
>end up fat for the movie
She really fucked up.

she actually sliced her foot open on some glass doing that, also put on like 10 pounds of muscle, and also got sick.

Hell Claire Danes got rush into the production and she was great in my opinion.