Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/simon_watkins/1lDxLeNMeXLKm
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/747475574881398784
twitter.com/CreativeCatFX/status/746657847514140672
cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,52019.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Foon and Eggs.

>Monganon likes eggs edition!
For fucks sake. You're literally starting the thread with a shitpost.

KEK MONGANON IN RECOVERY POSITION

threadly reminder to check with cats what the approved topics are or he'll tell his mommy.

Might as well start as we mean to go on.

fuck off monganon, your time's over

He's reeeeing now look! :^)

Threadly reminder not to offend monganon or he'll reeeeeee the fuck out.

It's over you lost m8, you've been BTFO, just go now little cunt ;)

What strikes me as sad is just how pathetic eggman's attempt at trolling /who/ was. He tweeted someone who'd already blocked BoyishNumbers to tell them that BoyishNumbers was a troll account...no fucking shit. And he tried to get her to report all of them, to which her response was:
>Report What? They're just trolls. No-one is threatening me.
Even GirlyLetters has more fucking maturity than eggface holy shit

periscope.tv/simon_watkins/1lDxLeNMeXLKm

Is that orford in the blue shirt at the end? the video's so compressed for me I can't tell and can only make out an overweight hobble

I think Peter is too nice to tell Adam to fuck off. I read recently that the last con he was at his flight was delayed so he was late and someone in line chastised for being late and Peter just apologized instead of saying anything back.

One might say he has egg on his face.

>you lost
are you serious? This whole thread is you reeeing so far. He won m8.

I think that's someone else.

Doesn't look like him.

>it's true
He got #rekt by Girly Letters HAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/747475574881398784

Has Peter Capaldi's time as The Doctor ended yet? I really want to watch new episodes but Capaldi is just so shit.

>He
>implying you're not him trying desperately to turn this around like the pathetic sad cunt you are

What should the next /who/ remix be?

At least make some effort with your bait please.

Come on now, at least put some effort into it.

Here's the stuff about Orford:

He goes to the class/DW set literally every day, he's unemployed
He always wears the same DW hoodie, and has a folder with pictures of the cast in which he always carries around (which is very odd)

Last year he (with the help of Girly Letters) took photos of Jenna Coleman's car and the numberplate and posted it on Twitter before following the car. Jenna had to sneak out of the back when filming the Zygon stories because he turned up every day and was acting like a creep, literally stalking her.
He's known by the production crew and most of the cast and is regarded as infamous mainly due to his harassment of the female cast members. He turns up to set every day.
Yesterday on set he was bragging about meeting Capaldi 40 times, he pushed through the crowd to meet him again, including a small child. Orford thinks he is on first name terms with Capaldi. Capaldi didn't look too happy about it and clearly recognised Orford, so he picked the kid up and spent most of his time with the kids which pissed Orford off - he swore at the kid.

Also heard something about Orford standing outside of Capaldi's temporary filming residence, but i can't confirm that. Wouldn't surprise me though

Basically, because of Adam, Jenna Coleman is apprehensive near male fans. GL and Orford are well known by the Class/DW production crew and are loathed by both. They leaked a load of Class info which pissed off some of the cast members who told them to keep the info to themselves, and also Patrick Ness.

Ryan on twitter is also right, Orford harassed female fans who turned up to the filming last year (and still does) to the point where they had to change their numbers.

top tier cosplay

No #Capaldiforseries11
>He always wears the same DW hoodie, and has a folder with pictures of the cast in which he always carries around (which is very odd)
To gather autographs, perhaps to sell on ebay to fund his "set reporting"

He's nothing like The Doctor should be. He's so fucking boring instead of being unique and interesting.

But our reee is a cry of celebration and victory while yours is a cry of desperation and despair.

We all knew that m8

Okay. Suit yourself.

Okay.

Spot the stalker

this is as bad as the time Levine told some kid to shut up and he had downs syndrome
at least Ian didn't know

Kill the Orford

Fuck I got the image dupe glitch.

If you went back through the years of filming pictures how many times do you think he would show up?

Do you mean when Ian said a child had 'the personality of a cold rice pudding' only to find out the child had autism?
That story makes me laugh just thinking about it

Everyone else looks pretty happy to be there.

I hope the next version of The Doctor will be someone young and interesting instead of a grumpy old fart.

*crickets chirping*

Kek now that's a great idea.

I got told about the thing that happened with Orford yesterday but i was told it was a young boy he pushed and not a girl and Capaldi basically ignored him to spend time with the younger fans so Orford threw a hissy fit. He was trying to get pics with Capaldi when he was eating his lunch as well

That's great user, I hope you have a good day.

Have another (you) I'm feeling generous tonight.

whoever said monganon browses the cook'd and bomb'd forums, let's just say they are probably right

He's like Capaldi's own personal floof.

did you find someone with an egg account? do they like to joke about mongo?

Why? Proof?

i don't want this to devolve into a witch hunt or anything, i'm not even sure if it is monganon - a user there just clearly uses both forums

>Please go away

post it on mcgann if you really don't want a ban here

twitter.com/CreativeCatFX/status/746657847514140672

shit that's gonna be a GOAT guitar when she gets older

Yeah go on McGann. It's got to be him, nobody's ever heard of that forum until now.

it's a moral issue as well as breaking the rules user

ill keep looking into it tho, the least i can do is get confirmation

>Security, please help me

Do you think she's been briefed about him?

And his hoodie looks exactly the same as in the 2014 pictures. Do you think he's ever washed it? He must smell like shit.

Oh come on the guy has been insulting and wanting you dead for the past couple of months. You risk nothing on McGann.

Almost definitely. No doubt they would mention him
almost feel like tweeting her about it "I'm sorry you have to put up with him"

>But our reee is a cry of
so you admit the thread is you reeing. Good.

i don't want to get the wrong guy - he's just used two /who/ memes ("chinballs" and the old "series X" fake someone made)

it's probably him but you really have to be sure for this i think

I like candy. And rape.....

We're not going to do anything unless we're 100% sure it's him. And even then I don't see what we could do we're not gonna raid him or something. We could even help you to see if it's really monganon.

Rapey Wapey!

I really hope you were talking about Adam and not what YOU personally like.

Go ahead they might get a restraining order on him.

>that powerful stance with feet shoulder-width apart facing outwards
>engaging body language, torso is facing pearl at 45% angle
>that mature richard burton hairline
>strong gaze into the middle distance, not holding eye contact creepily but instead making her feel safe and under your protection as you watch for danger sneaking up on her
>right hand grabbing phone from pocket so you can do some emergency blocking on twitter if the situation calls for it

10/10 would take meet 36 times

>no hoverhand

fucking ALPHA

This thread sure died fast

I'm compiling the Orford Chronicles.

the reeeing energy and Adam hate petered out m8

>no posts for four minutes
>dead
Try night /who/ if you want to see true thread death.

>Orford Chronicles
Ooooh what's this?

Can't decide whether you're mong-user or not...

Series 10 is going to be geared to a more adult audience

She's just kissing a hand m8 but nice try.

(You)

Oooohhhh cocks!

>Well what are you waiting for, user? Come sit right here.

Hhhhngggggg

yes

>that slightly curved foot inviting you in
Fuck's sake Fady

i'm not him i just wanted to see what you were sperging about

what avatar?

Cats just post it on McGann for fuck's sake. He's not gonna tell you it's him.

This is a GoT thread now.

>What will happen next in season 7?
>Will Cersei finally die?

Fuck off you tranny.

This is now a Master thread.

First you have to tell us what will happen in series 10 and whether Nardole will die.

DW had superior Maisie tho

I wish he would just spit it out. I'm dying to know who it is and I'm him.

Ooooh you're getting pretty upset there mongo :^)

Do you think the BBC would ever enforce guidelines on DW fanfilms the way CBS are on Trekkies?

I'd love that. Would rein them in a bit

cats always swallows, m8, his dad told me

nah they are all shit. The Star Trek ones get attention by being semi-pro stuff

>talking to himself as usual

Considering most Doctor Who 'fanfilms' are random little things on Youtube that the BBC will never even know exist, I don't think they are ever going to bother and nor should they.

>Watching ID Resurgence tomorrow
>mfw finding out that BBC Radio produced an audio play spin-off of Independence Day from Britain's point of view featuring Pie Lord.

Shit, I have to listen to this. Is there a link online?

evidence was inconclusive. do your own research:

cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,52019.0.html