ITT: ACTUAL talentless hacks

Stfu OP AK could easily out-talent any of the shitty hipster bands you listen to

For one thing, he's far richer and has had much more sex than anyone on Sup Forums.

animal collective

the one and only

True.

the best for last
or should I say
the worst for last

I give him the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes I really wonder if this guy even gets Nirvana

He clearly has a good ear for tunes and he can write decent lyrics, the retardation and recording just obscures it

DELET THIS

Are you impying THE talentless Hack isn`t really a talentless Hack???? Go back to school kid.

whats talent?

Something you don't need to have in order to make good music.

Whats to get? It was a pop band trying to appear edgy.

Post anything popular that Sup Forums likes here.

Death Grips.

so its nothing then right? like something people talk about being necessary and true but not really there at all ever.

As someone who's a pretty big fan of RHCP, I have to concur

He doesn't have much vocal ability, but luckily
Flea, Chad Smith, and Frusciante (now John, who's actually not that bad) more than make up for it.

>As someone who's a pretty big fan of RHCP

He is full of himself; however, he is not talentless.

meh anthony is alright. he does his thing and i appreciate him i mean early days rhcp makes you understand him more like he didn't come out of the gate singing like californication or something you know what i mean he was all high as fuck and rapping stuff about dolphins. cool guy, totally did the rockstar life. glad he exists, but really not been into listening to him or the band for a while now

>Ian Curtis
>talentless

you my friend have bad taste

THEY WALKED IN LINE THEY WALKED IN LINE THEY WALKED IN LINE THEY WALKED IN LINE THEY WALKED IN LINE THEY WALKED IN LINE THEY WALKED IN LINE THEY WALKED IN LINE

Reminder if Phil got a real job his wife would be in remission.

Ya never know

no bullying phil

t. Someone who didn't know who Mark was before Benji

Red House Painters is shit just like Sun Kil Moon. I know my shit faggot I wouldn't have posted him otherwise.