*Deletes good morning good morning*

not entirely. unironically enjoy listening to it on a good morning to get myself happy and pumped.

but dem horns. and that rhythm.

OP I think you mean
*Deletes Mr kite*

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art.

and dose chicken clucks transitioning into the guitar at the start of the sgt. pepper's reprise

why would you delete the only good song on the album?

Shit album

*Deletes everything that's not a day in the life*

>mrw it's not within you without you

I was sure some faggot will mention deleting best song on the album. Sad. It's probably the most underrated Beatles track.

Within You Without You is slow and dirgy and much too long (whereas George's previous Indian-flavoreds songs, "Norwegian Wood" and "Love You To", were none of those things).

I see it in different way. Love You To is boring normal pop song with sitar in it. The only great thing about it is sitar intro. WYWY is pure Indian epicness and one of the proof Beatles stand above other popular psychedelic pop bands - some of their experiments were really radical (of course in realm of popular 60's music) like Tomorrow Never Knows, WYWY or A Day in the Life. Other bands were adding some exotic intrument to standard pop song and call it psychedelic.
To each his own I guess.

Agree man, that song is sublime, George transcended himself on that one. Still love ''Love You To'' too...

I heard the news today oh

B O I
O
I

should i listen to the beatles?
i've avoided them my whole life because dadrock and it's reddit's most loved band
do they REALLY live up to the hype?

i thought reddit's most loved band was pink floyd. nevermind. yeah, listen to the beatles man, what you waiting for, they gonna blow your mind

both of you just die please

It's hard to say really... You could listen to the most popular songs first but that doesn't give you a good feel for the band. A lot of people just grew up with them so there was no hype to live up to... Check out Revolver and go from there

F.O.R.

They very much do not. Of course, they aren't bad either.

this seems like a good thread to ask this, I really like the white album and abby road what other beatle album should i hear?

NICE FUCKIN BAIT

except Mr Kite is one of the best tracks on that album

Magical mystery tour

obv bait

Rubber Soul, Revolver, and Sgt. Pepper

Dass it mane

Obviously Fixing a Hole is the weakest track.

wrong, it's getting better

Lmao
It's the best one

*deletes entire shitty album and puts pet sounds in*