Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

>exact same

are the pictures posted by tubanigger made by him specifically for each post?

Maybe this will be a normal drawthread.

wuhsuhbruhs

Pray because it may not

That's hilarious.

nope

yep

Seems normal so far, besides the rukiafag

it doesnt matter all of pins drawings are literally identical or very close

She still made the content she is posting and it's obviously enjoyed by some, given her popularity which seem to trigger you.

>it doesnt matter all of pins drawings are literally identical or very close

I'm just gonna ask again because it appears you can't fucking read.

Are the pictures posted by tubanigger made by him specifically for each post?

taking requests

Requesing plug grill with them abs gurl~~

Dont get those hopes up just yet!

Taking a couple simple requests.

Swordbro is a pretty normal part of threads so that's not saying much

how does that detail make tuba spam worse than pin spam?

He's typical. I wouldn't call him normal.

Draw me
I wanna see what newt would look like in the hands of a good artist

Wear some thigh high stockings for me.

Just the stockings

draw yourself doing a bicycle kick

It doesn't, they are just can't admit the truth that her posts lack any merit whatsoever other than emoting her posts.

OTHER than the fact that just that detail alone proves that what tuba cunt is doing is different than everyone sameface avatarfagging?

but does tubafag make his own, new pictures for each of his posts?

>merit
Completely subjective. Your spam on the other hand, is objectively done with ill intent, therefore worse.

Requesting Timothy the Band Dinosaur™™ being swallowed up by a tuba in a similar manner to the image on the right.

1) A lot of content =/= spam
2) Given her popularity, her presence is obviously enjoyed by many, which is not the case or intent with tuba spam.

Stop being the vigilante no one asked for, make your own threads and stick to those.

Why

this

can we all just settle down and take in the fact that the faggot tuba dinosaur is actually kind of hot

When are you gonna fuck the robot?

*tries to hold user's hand*
H-hi, n-nice post.

this.

I don't mind the tuba content, I mind the fact that it's used to spam and derail threads.

Why

Requesting her doing something cute or lewd

>seems normal
Let's change that.
Is this some kinda meme? I don't get it, I kinda liked this image
That sounds like something a faggot tuba dinosaur would say!

one small detail does not make it any worse or better though

i ignored you because "she made the content" and "are the pictures posted by tubanigger made by him specifically for each post?" are the same criticism. people liking her or not liking her is not the issue, her and many others spam is the issue.

>good artist
kek
This next
and then this.

you do mind because the faggot was innocently requesting it and still you threw a fit. may as well have a full band if people dont want a solo tuba.

why what?

>POV of the sub while you take a guy missionary dressed like that (you topping him) If you're a good dom be really aggressive.

draw yourself but less gay

bromp

Still requesting his chubby pupper getting his booty hotdogged.

>her and many others spam is the issue.
But it's not spam! Pick up a dictionary for Christ's sake and stop bending words to fit your agenda.

Just why

Tubad he only dates brass instruments

it's not a "small detail" when it disproves the entire argument. you can't keep trying to argue against it.

also: drives the point further home

Saving this

>you do mind because the faggot was innocently requesting it and still you threw a fit.
w-whaaat?

Oh my God not you too

This is like cancer overload

tubas are not spam either as they are not pointless since it is being posted as a request

Poop faggot, pls.

>that doggo dick
Hnng. If only it wasn't used for spam

who cares, he is hot

Compromise is good.

ill take a request or two, too

how do i do that

That's just flat out not how it works. One or two refs are fine, but this is blatantly spam.

10/10

I just saw a drawthread and posted a request. no idea what's going on in here. O:

I think it's more fishbone and his style doing it for me

The moment plug grill comes out with a quads post

>ill intent
subjective they are trying to improve the threads in their eyes.

the argument is posting extremely similar drawings to emote is just as bad as requesting with a similar image multiple times a thread. I just don't see how hers being slightly different each time is any worse or better.

go look at how people were treating the guy requesting three days back

no matter what they got upset and told him he was spamming

you fags just dont want to do requests so it's all "spam" to you

You don't have to post your gross fatfur every time you say something, you know.

Hey guys I want to get better at drawing which websites do I visit to achieve this?

go on dragoart

If I draw it will you fags stop?

Because that specific thing has, and is again, been used for spam. I'm pretty sure you're just trying to be as obtuse and oblivious as possible at this point

Is a ref for my request o:
Move along.

alright so you just said a few refs are fine but now you are saying nothing is fine

you are admitting your flawed logic how no matter what a request is bad when it is half of the point of these threads

No they won't, a lot of the spam is from people doing the request thinking it would stop them

It isn't spam. I enjoy the tuba content and it's so much more dynamic than hers so I guess the Negative Nancies will have to deal with it and stay on their side of the thread that can't appreciate good art in a draw thread.

well hi

I did when I was around 12. My only concern was that dawn's art style was a bit bubbly and cartoony.

if you specifically draw which was the tubanon's request a few days back then sure

part of why this started to begin with is because you faggots are so uppity about requests and make excuses beyond just admitting that you don't feel like it

would you ever fuck a guy irl with a strapon and make him cum? Requesting cum version btw with more aggressive comments.

You misread what I said. It's the content of the request that was the problem because it had previously been used for months of spam. So of course drawfags would be on edge about it.

You seem to also be making connections that don't exist to try to fit your narrative.

It is more interesting than most garbage posted here

GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!!!!!!!

>isnt spam
how ever you rationalize it not being spam is your own thing that honestly doesn't matter to me since i agree that emoting with an avatar is essentially the same thing.

No, you're just uppity because no one wants to do your shitty fucking request

actually at this point you're just a hypocrite hoping to keep this going in a circle projecting yourself onto others

you are deciding it is spam no matter what to fit YOUR narrative when it was just a request

What's so bad about tubas?

Trick question. Nothing.

nothing at all they play a very vital role in the band by maintaining the rhythm of the song and swallowing band dinosaurs

No. I did not say the request a couple days ago was spam. Once again you're twisting what I'm saying to fit your purpose.

At this point I hope you're just trolling because it pains me to think there is a person as stupid as you in existence

Most of the time, they just tell requesters that they're going to pass on certain requests, saying theyre not up for it or don't draw that kind of thing. That said, there are certain drawfags who will pass up a request that seems totally fine in favour for a request of their character showing off their ass for the 3000th time