This is D&D's audience now

This is D&D's audience now

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/24/feminist-conference-says-clapping-triggers-anxiety/
cuckchan.org/_/search/filename/ 1434617302097/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people like this spam GoT threads on here
Fucking redditors

This D&D's audience now

Wait, I thought they all boycotted the show forever because one female character had some less than pleasant sex one time.

WTF is the woman with the Trump hat doing? Why can't she clap like a normal person?

when the fuck is the world gonna end, how many years until nuclear warfare?

>clapping at a screen
anyways she's snapping like beats used to do in the 50s
it's a dumb jazz thing

>that ugly prostitute in the drumpf hat snapping her fingers
every fucking time

>Landis

At least they're having fun and socializing instead of shitposting like a bitter faggot.

>Everyone staring blank-eyed at a screen
>socializing
>fun

k

It's because clapping is triggering.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/24/feminist-conference-says-clapping-triggers-anxiety/

And she's wearing a "Make Trump Drumpf Again" hat, probably.

oh wow, why can't i be hanging out with all the degenerate hipster faggots who all look the same and smell like shit?

""""""""""socializing""""""""""

they're all there for their own personal agenda, just look at the act the landwhale is putting on during the first 10 seconds of being filmed, i guarantee you they went to their blog afterwords.

If that there means socializing and having fun I'm glad I'm not part of it. Normies are shallow psychopaths

I remember when problem glasses girl used to be thin

>friendless jealous autists are triggered

>now

Max Landis is in that webm?

I think they already forgave them a long time ago. The viewers are up again, and they're being pandered to hard.

Hi Sparrow BTFO
Sept of Baelor BTFO
All the cunts kissing the High Sparrows ass got BTFO
Even poor Tommen got hoaxed into the religion BTFO himself.
Melisandre BTFO
Lord of Light got BTFO by Ser Davos

This is like one huge orgasm of everything they could ever want.

That one whale looks exactly like "le triggered lady"

(You)

I literally get more social life by going to a bar alone in a country where I barely speak the language

the little bear and sansa aren't in charge of anything, cersei and kelly c are objectively awful.

truly a victory for womyn everywhere.

stop projecting, tumblr, or Sup Forums is going to raid your safe space again

Are white women a meme?

But that girl backed John as the King in the North.

You know King as in male.

Is it just me, or do the 3 girls in the first shot's expressions look really forced?

how's this show promoting feminism when CIA man is going to be the one that wins at the end.

>he isn't a bitter NEET who gets mad because of the way others spend their time without harming anyone
>he must be an SJW

Don't tell me she is snapping for some dumb trigger warning bullshit.

This is funny as fuck.

These are the same people who go see retro film screenings and laugh at the dated effects. I hate them all.

>clapping at a TV show

Oh America.

liberal white woman are, yes. you should have seen how triggered they were when the trump girls break the internet goy tag was #1 on tw@er. all the ugly hambeasts were having cardiac arrests

Please do, I despise tumblr.

Don't question feminist logic

Isn't that him next to the MAGA-hat girl? (or drumpf hat likely)

Looks just like him

I mean he's wearing a hat so I can't see if he has his faggot-hair color or not but it's the exact same facial structure/numale beard

>cuckchan.org/_/search/filename/ 1434617302097/
>shit posting at 10 pm on a weekday
Are you a neet or a child?

YEah? Well fuck you.

Women seem to not see tedious, patriarchal stuff like honor, they just see power.

>all those nu-males in the background

Congratulations, you now realize there's a difference between the way people react to established heroes and established villains!

Also, Osha was a known character and the Dothraki dudes were introduced an episode ago and portrayed in a negative light.

I wish Ramsey would rape you

What screen shot did it came from?

>people caring about a character they hadn't seen in 2 years dying

yeah no, normies are shallow twats

One image isn't bound to one person, you know.

>Are you a neet or a child?
I'm in college. Who the fuck goes to bed at 10 pm? Need to see Bongistan getting rekt at footy.

>sad a protagonist dies
>happy a protagonist wins

What's your point, OP?

The dogs probably ate Ramsey's cock.

>Cheering
>hooting
>clapping
americans

Why do Americans clap while watching tv or movies?

They are like little kids, clapping and jumping up and down whenever they are happy. That shit is cute when you are 4 and 5, not 28.

>m-muh normies

TRIGGERED

he wants you to judge by physical appearance and by the fact that they're watching something that may have be considered overly nerdy, 15 years ago, in a bar.

Finger snapping girl: Hot or Not?

They are so overly emotional, it's just childish.

>Not posting the version with Sam Hyde

She will ruin your life after the first time (and only good time) you guys fuck. Then she'll pepper you on language and microaggressions until you kill yourself or have E.D.

I don't mind feminists enjoying media. That would be stupid, these are people too. What I do mind is when they deteriorate media by forcing leftist degenerate political doctrines into everything. I'm ok with memes like "diversity", and "female empowerment" and the like being more prominent in media, though I would eat my words if this somehow resulted in all media becoming of lower quality as a result. I don't want to watch scarface where the main character has been forced to be a black-hispanic transhuman genderfluid squirrel-kin because the producer/writers were forced to by underhanded political tactics from a movement/discoure with increasingly muddled goals and unclear virtue.

You're a tool.

You're a cuck

Well, diverse being a broad term, but yeah, I dont think I have seen the character developments used before, except in Fanfiction.

Abused honest girl going full Hayden Christensen, and doing it in a more manly way.
A loving mother going full, kill the... oh wait, that has been used too.
Dany being the basic hero story from anime with angst, occasional sitting around and then someone telling them what to do.

Well at least we have the Hayden Christensen character development without Hayden Christensen

Reminder the mods are deleting threads criticizing the shitty GoT threads My Spider-Man Is Black goes into every thread to defend it and then deletes them

kek, she cant ruin my life. Most girls I only bang once anyways

>GoT, a series that always was about females succeeding in a world of crazy men
>WoT, a fantasy book series/soon to be tv show, about women controlling men

what's with fantasy books and women being the rulers?
is tolkein the only based fantasy writer?

>sam hyde
>nu-male

Blonde On Right is my new waifu t b h

>plot points I don't like are happening, I HATE AND ALWAYS HATED GoT!
>plot points I do like are happening, I LOVE AND HAVE ALWAYS LOVED GoT!

Epic.

>Sam Hyde
>Not a nu-male

Said no one ever. The show has been garbage for a long time now since none of what the characters are doing makes any logical sense

I'm a "tool"? Perhaps you chose to use such a weak insult because you were afraid of triggering anyone? I guess that would make you the tool then. In all honesty, I don't understand what you are bitching about. Yes, feminism is not all good. However, some of it is... And the question is whether or not it is worth it to make sacrifices in an attempt to acheive some controversial righteous goal posited by a group that has seen heavy criticism, but also much support.

>Watching TV
>Socializing

WEW LAD

These kind of people are perpetually offended buzzkills that no sane person wants to hang out with.

>being friends with fat and ugly people

KEK

Reminder GoT fans are the worst fans. It says Tumblrina fanfiction

>bad guy does something bad
>audience reacts negatively
>good guy does something awesome
>audience reacts positively

I'm not sure I get what point you're trying to make here.

>go to a bar with friends
>meet other fans there
>converse before and after the episode

Yeah, sounds like socializing to me.

That normies and feminists are shallow psychopaths.

If you actually read the books then you'd realize that it was never supposed to be this black and white.

Then blame the people who make the show, not people who watch it.

The plot is easily the least bad thing about the show right now. Dialogue is done in cliches and most scenes are just worthless pandering shit

Arch of Drama.
There is supposed to be the beginning, shit point, the deep shit point and conclusion. This series being as long as it is, there are supposed to be several of them for the good characters.

We ended in a conclusion here, shit point and deep shit point are to come, both propably come in the next season. shit point propably being as the army of the dead comes trough the wall, and Deep shit point being some oh shit moment, as the Nights King raises some shit to end the season.

You're a tool for sounding like a faggot.

Not until these normies stop rating each episode 10/10. If they had any standards they'd give the episodes a 3/10 at best and maybe D&D would pick up on that instead of trying to present their fecal matter as art

Thank god most of them don't have the discipline to read books or they would shit all over the book series fans as well. Stay strong GRRM, don't eat from the hand that cucks.

Why are they all so robotic and "uniform" ?
I don't get out much, with people as young as these; is this how young people act?

I actually really like everyone in that pic minus kelly c. Why do feminists have to ruin everything for me?

>not liking dick
Are you gay?

always with the artificial hair color and obnoxious glasses

whyyyy

GoT is by no means a 10/10 show, but it's above average. And before you blame le normie boogeyman, Sup Forums loves the show enough to constantly talk about it.

Not disagreeing by any means but what are your 10/10 shows?

>but it's above average

It's not

And Sup Forums doesn't love the show, we all watch it because we were invested in season 1, 2 and 3 and it's basically a sunk cost now, we all just want to see it through

That dumb bitch snapping her fingers,,,, Is that a MAGA hat on her head?

It was above average, and now it's sitting at just average. It's basically cable-tier bullshit at this point, except they have tens of millions to spend on special effects.

>all white people

lol

The Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men, The Shield.

It is above average, we've just been spoiled by amazing shows in the past. It's leaps and bounds better than Bones or any of the other drivel housewives watch.

I would bet it says le Drumpf.

all this shit comes from europe, America is the only country that hasn't been consumed by it

long-term, core Sup Forums hates GoT

you are all migrants from Sup Forums and Reddit

if you look closely enough you will find thoughtful, productive discussion of television and film

You know you can like things other people like without being autistic about it like people on this board

>wah wah strong female character me no likey

I actually barely watch any tv shows, because I grow bored of it. The only thing I can stand to watch from beginning to end is comedy, because I enjoy laughing. Books are the way to go, though it requires discipline.

I'm sorry. Is anita sarkeesian from europe?

fucking A...this literally makes we want to stop watching this show. I hate these people