ITT: What the fuck is wrong with people?

ITT: What the fuck is wrong with people?

>be me
>radio station i listen to has a special thing for people who call for a bday shoutout
>think it would be funny to get them to say something like "hugh jass" on live radio
>but i need to be subtle, something they wouldn't notice
>i call in, and ask, and they ask for the name of the person
>reply "Her name is Ku So"
it was supposed to be funny cause Kuso means "shit" in japanese
>"what kind of name is Ku So?"
>stammer a bit and say that shes japanese and thats what her name is
>3 guys on air start laughing and saying its my "body pillow" and then i listen to them shit talk me and japanese people for 30 minutes until they take a commercial break

im fucking pissed, is there legal action i could take or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's fucked

>>what kind of name is Ku So

who the fuck says shit like that

You should have asked for pizza with pineapple on it

op cucked yet again

you have to learn that the correct response to any situation where you felt like you didn't have a snappy combat and proceeded to cry, is not supposed to be solved by calling the police on them or threatening legal action or calling a manager.

These things might temporarily hide your shame behind an illusion of your righteous anger, but down the line you'll feel like shit anyway for being a stupid cunt that wastes the time of law enforcement and judicial branches.

It's best to let it go.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4

comeback*

Let it go, op.
You belong here, with us.

>>do not make contact with the outside world again, ever.

you tried to heckle them and they fucking roasted you because you're the type of person who passive aggressively fucks with radio show hosts and they're the type of people who only have their jobs because they have a personality and quick wit. You were asking for it, you got it.

Don't be a crybaby just because they're so much better at the very same thing you were trying to do. If you should be upset about anything, you should be upset at yourself for being such a piss poor weeb of a troll

What station? I want to start listening, sounds pretty funny.

>getting out trolled trying to troll a radio station

A lot of people know kuso means shit in japanese dude. Curses in another language is stuff people found funny in middlschool.

since when would a classic rock station of 35 year olds know Japanese?

Because its a swear word in another language and people think thats funny? Why would they know what a body pillow is but not the Japanese word for shit?

this

nice response
most college kids need to learn this
only thing I disagree with is that they'll feel like shit later. they'll hold onto the illusion forever

yeah, really, what the fuck is wrong with you?

no, I mean that, what the FUCK is wrong with you? you think, it would be funny if they say huge ass on the radio? are you 8?

now they didnt say it and you really think about it for more than 8 seconds? are you 8?

and you are posting this cancer on Sup Forums.
oh, you ARE 8.

>be a cringy idiot and yes people will rip you to bits

Welcome to life user, time to grow up

You should have tried something like
Kurambo Washington

"Kurambo" is "Nigger" in Japanese .

Fucking retarded crybaby.

>Try to prank

>Get pranked instead

>Contemplates legal action

Fucking retarded weeaboo.

Waterboy

Or, or and hear me out, you left the niche weird as fuck nerd humour out of it. Completely. It's not funny and only your other fat friends get it, just.