Hey, faggots

Hey, faggots.

Can I get a comfy/chill/feels thread going on? First you must hear my tale:

>Staying in NYC for a month.
>Fuck buddy from 5 years ago in AZ calls up out of nowhere.
>'Hey, motherfucker. I'm in NYC. I wanna see you.'
>'You wonderful faggot. Fuck your face.'
>'We shouldn't have sex.'
>'Definitely. That would be irresponsible.'
>'I remember what your butt tastes like.'
>etc.

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UB-uaMWC8tI
youtube.com/watch?v=BEukiwrq8is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here are my jams.

youtube.com/watch?v=UB-uaMWC8tI

>Meet up with her at 3am at a random bar in Queens an hour away.
>Her gay friend's mom meets me and makes me promise to bring her home.
>Promise.
>They leave and instantly start being touchy feely.
>Kiss forehead and cheek etc.
> 'Lol, user. I'd totally kiss you right now but I bit my lip and have a cold sore...'
>Start kissing. Get out of there.
>Hold hands and talk all the way home.
>Memberberries
>Get to her building, make out, grab puss, lick a little tittie, get my dick rubbed through my jeans, all the while talking about how we were gonna have to fuck the next night before she gets on her plane back to az.

Cant greentext cause newfag but...

Im a 30 year old virgin. first kiss was at 22 out of pity. went to a legal brothel at 27 and paid a lot of monwy to leave still avirgin cause I was so nervous i couldnt stay hard. now 30, shitty job, shitty car, depressed as fuck and starting ro make plans to end my life.

U need 2 grentxt

haha u suck man ;)

Im so pathetic that I dont know how to greentext

I know and thats not even all of it

>Get home at like 6am.
>Wake up at 4pm but gonna get that 5 year old pussy.
>Start cleaning the place, changing sheets, watching WWE, smoking weed, and being a degenerate useless cunt.
>Start wondering what would happen if she bailed, because they often bail. Not all of them bail, but a lot of people bail.
>She tells me she'll give me a call later tonight.
>Jerk off because can't wait.
>Shave, get ready. Text, call, no answer.
>Take a nap, its almost midnight. No text, no call, won't answer.
>Highly suspect that I got shafted.
>Now its 4:38 am and my room is clean and I've watched Smackdown. I texted her to let her that whatever happened, at least thanks for the previous night.

Just do arow then gren

don't kill yourself man

>testing...

oh shit... biggest accomplishment of.my year

>Went to the corner store and bought a coffee cake, a Yoo-hoo, Starburst, and a bag of Bugles.
>Eat it all in one sitting.
>Mix Yoo-Hoo with peppermint schnapps making delicious.
>Take another nap.
>Wake up with the shites.
>I've shit 4 times in the past 3 hours, it all looks like corn.

start with the symbol >
>like this example
(enter ends greentext instance)
if you have further need for info find the faq from the main page

>duhwat

Got nothing to live for... life gets worse with each passing day. try to fix it and keep.getting dragged down further. ive lost all hope ans energy for a better life

Heh yw newfig =^}

>Still at least have last night though. Didn't get laid, but got to finger a pretty girl in the middle of the street at 4am in NYC.
>Pulled out my fingers and licked her juices. She licked her fingers as well.
>Poked her butthole with my finger.
>Grab her hair and let her bite my lips.
>She goes inside. We look at eachother with dem eyes.
>I spend an hour on the subway with my hands smelling like pussy and ass.
>Go home and jerk off to the smell of her anus.
>Come and eat all of it.

So now I'm in NYC without much left to do. Leaving in a few days. The smell of pussy and anus is no longer on my fingertips. She came in like a memory of a past life, and I briefly got to hold the future her in my arms one more time.

I shoulda known in Sup Forums. Shoulda fucked her right there in the street. Any time a girl has got fever it only lasts one night. You never get a second chance.

>no gf
>no diploma or ged
>no money atm (startup was dissolved due to cuck partner)
>no license and definietly no car
>living with parents
>lost most friends this year (fucked me over)
>very succesful year financially but didnt save a damn thing
>feeling lost as far as my goal goes

working on new startup as we speak (funded already), going to write the GED coming up here, and get my license and a vehicle hopefully. other than that I am doing good. hopefully after I get my shit together this weird emptiness feeling will go away. not sure what i am chasing but will find out when i get the essentials out of the way. any Sup Forumsros relate? AMA want to talk / vent

ok so now i know how to do this...

>30 year old virgin
>first kiss at 22 out of pity
>couldnt even lose it at a legal brothel
>turned to sucking dick just for some form of sexual interaction
>depressed, anxiety, schizophrenia, auditory and visual hallucinations
>shitty job where i get yelled at all day
>poorfag with a shitty ass car
>fat as fuck and ugly to boot
>only friend is my dog
>living at parents house at 30

i could keep going...

what's the story, fellow faggot?

New feels:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEukiwrq8is

Dat cover art? Fucking, black metal.

story? come from family in serious poverty. always been interested in programming so i can pretty much live off my startups (cant freelance cause no github). basically too introverted and austistic to find a gf or even go on dates anymore. cant even get started about friends. got fucked over for tons of money and a lot of my friends snaked me after i kept it real for years. sucks. so no gf/friends. i got a few buddies who i distance myself from so they dont fuck me over too.

hopefully once i get my shit sorted i can focus on friends/gf. need to worry about money/house/car/education atm though. lots going on. what about you Sup Forumsro? any hobbies to keep your mind off it?

I literally do the stupidest business in the world, theatre. I am so inept at applying myself to "shit i don't care about" that I now am at least making as much money gig to gig as I did working in a restaurant in AZ. So it ain't great, but its great.

Basically its the only social thing I'm good at so its really either that or sit in front of a register at Circle K. I live at provided housing by the gigs and stay with friends or family in between for a few weeks. Was stoked to come out to NY so I blew my whole paycheck for the 1 show I had here that I stayed the whole month.

Leaving with much less money than I came, but good vibes and I'll make that money back inthe winter.

at least your enjoying yourself Sup Forumsro. i blew my whole 51k salary this year on pizzas and weed cause i havent had money in years. feelsgood but also feelsbad.

whatever though right? i was comfy.gif all year and can start taking shit serious now.

I write, play guitar, and want to make money doing it and have a full on product to sell and market, but I'm too much of a complaining millenial and I'd rather just smoke weed, surf Sup Forums, watch youtube, and try to get fucked than actually apply myself, write out a schedule, be my own boss kind of guy.

I just want to be an efficient libertine.

Dude, 51k to me would make me a one percenter.

I made 3 grand taxable last year, but I moved and was establishing myself. This year I made about 15 grand, but I spent just as much as I made buying a new computer, guitar, and stuff I "need".

Unfortunately, I spend way more money on weed/vaping and other obnoxious shit.

I'm naturally skinny and work out enough to not be a horrid concentration camp victim, so I can eat whatever I want whenever I want. Its been like this for 10 years. On one hand, awesome, but as much as I try to eat good shit I always fall off the wagon and have to realign my shit.

Same with waking up super late. When you don't have a gig until 7:30 at night its easy to just consistently wake up late, have coffee and 'breakfast' and then do the show and stay up until 9am.

If I can find molly or shrooms its a lot easier to stay up til 9 tripping balls in some old theatre lady's house that she lets visitors stay in for gigs.

Rich theatre grandmas will feed the fuck out of you if their kid is too old to be pampered.

lol sounds like me heres how i spent that 51k
>high end vaping
>top shelf weed and concentrates in bulk
>lived off pizza/delivery ($100 a day roughly)
>couple pricey hobbies

I can see how people spend so much money as they make it, but I really only want to make enough to just pay for myself. No dog, cat, or gf right now.

And even in this day I don't know many people who pay for their gf's rent anymore. Even most families seem to split it.

you vape right? what kind of vape u got since this threads dead

me
>snow wolf 200w with carbon fibre skin
>awt 18650 high drains
>kennedy 24 RDA with fused claptons (0.9 ohm)
>0 nic juice cause broke and all i have