What does Sup Forums think about the pc masterrace?

What does Sup Forums think about the pc masterrace?

Pathetic.
>I want to feel justified because I play on PC.
I am a PC gamer myself but the whole PCMR shit is just a way for fat people to feel like they are good at something

Why be a pleb with limited options? I own a gaming pc, xbox one, ps4, and a wii u. Poorfags have to choose I suppose...

I never understood the PCMR thing. I'm personally not a fan of consoles, so I play games almost exclusively on a PC. But that's about it, I don't really care what tool someone uses to play their games with.

Hail pc master race

I could care less about what people game on but PC is superior in every way.

Why even buy consoles at this point ?you get all of the bullshit of pcs with none of the advantages.

legit idiots.

lol

What am i seeing here? The PC is overheating so the dude put a spoiler on his pc for better airflow?

cosmetics makes car go faster

I think I'd really like to play FFXV and many other JRPGs, but never will, because I steadfastly refuse to get a fucking console for 30fps shitness.

My aching heart will just have to deal with it I guess.

console gaming was the beginning of the end of complex gaming.
consoles have always been for the casual plebs.
the real complex stuff has always been available for pc.
just compare most nes games to c64 games back then.
but it was all fine because each had their own place.
then more and more greedy publishers decided to move their development teams from pc to console.
so nowadays we only get streamlined casual shit with no deep gameplay whatsoever from any aaa studio.
but this isn't where it stops.
mobile gaming becomes more and more profitable, so the publishers start to move their development teams to android/apple trash.
de-evolution of gaming.
everything becomes more shiny and more hollow.

>30fps shitness
30fps is fine memelord

sure, if you really honestly can't tell the difference (in which case you should seriously consider visiting an ophthalmologist)

if you've constantly played games at 60fps for a while, then it's really hard to deal with the "cinematic" experience of consoles...

you get used to anything after a while, that doesn't mean you have to be happy with it, or accept it over the alternative

shame those fucking japs are single-handedly keeping consoles alive; goddamn those glorious motherfuckers...

Nintendo 3DS master race

I mostly game on pc and I can go play a console and have fun with it, you can't tell the difference playing at stable 30fps vs stable 60fps tbh

Your pic pretty much says all that needs to be said.

*Looks around nervously*
Star Citizen
*runs away*

>2016
>console

Consoles are cheap, especially compared to the never ending upgrading of PC's, and games will work without having to check the specs or having to work out which effects to switch off.

PC graphics though are probably better, and everything certainly runs smoother.

As an xboxonefag I prefer my console obviously and much prefer the controller versus mouse/keyboard even if I lose precision on some games.

I used to be a PC fag back in the day until my shit hot PC (at the time) couldn't play Crysis or STALKER. Couldn't see the point of spending £1300 on a PC that couldnt play the games I wanted without some more seriously expensive upgrades.

Cost versus quality, and I'll take cost these days.

nigger, its called wait a year, your to stupid to be part of the pc master race.
kill yourself

For me, consoles are for hanging out at a bro's flat, gettin high playin coop.
Pc is for when no one's available so imma play some rpg or strategy games. Also you can work and study too on a computor.
With VR though, it won't really matter what u buy soon enough.

Fuck waiting, never stop looking for good deals. Find an amazing deal on RAM? buy it, test it, set it aside for future build. Same goes for all parts. You don't need a 1k cpu to fucking game. Buy the quad that came out a year ago. It's not going to be a monstrous down grade than the one coming out in 2 months... Hell, at this point most improvements nowadays are energy consumption. The only big investment worth making is the gpu

I really really like this image

The circlejerk is lame, but I do agree that PC is better in just about every way.

Consoles have exclusives though.

And every exclusive ends up on PC sooner or later... Just depends on how many other projects certain people have.

Not every exclusive only a few of them

>Consoles are cheap, especially compared to the never ending upgrading of PC's

right, that's why you have to buy a whole new console to have slightly better gfx and pseudo-4k support (ps4 pro) instead of buying one or two pieces of new hardware for your pc.

>games will work without having to check the specs or having to work out which effects to switch off.

>implying running on low-mid settings is a good thing

>I prefer my console obviously and much prefer the controller versus mouse/keyboard even if I lose precision on some games.

because controllers for pcs don't exist, right?

>Couldn't see the point of spending £1300 on a PC that couldnt play the games I wanted

Either you're genuinely retarded or have no fucking clue how to build a pc.

Shut up and play your vidya and try not to be a cunt. Problem solved.

Officially? no...
Unofficially, yea they do

This guy gets it

>every exclusive ends up on PC

not really

>implying that most consolefags aren't fatfucks
You almost had me there, cuntlord.

That's true but I always have a hard time getting the emulator to run the game properly

Pretty sure console gamers are even fatter.

I'm losing faith in people... lol.
The copies user is talking about generally require daemon tools or something similar

>tfw you can make a decent gaming PC which beats the xboxone for $500 which isn't
that much more
LEL

>fedora wearing faggots like this
>flooding steam and game forums
>america needs to purge this filthy hat fad

*tips*