Fancy a raid that'll end in a feminist crying?

fancy a raid that'll end in a feminist crying?
target is Elisa Hategan on facebook
pic related, it's her profile pic

hear me out, Sup Forums

>be me
>moved in new city
>trying to make a damn living
>meet a couple of great people
>suddenly this bitch starts posting false sexual harassment stories about a buddy
>his business is in danger
>bitch keeps pushing stupid stories
>suing won't do a thing
>we can't take it anymore

make this bitch fly of facebook, that's all we're asking. also, no "kill yourself" stuff, we're pretty sure she could actually commit suicide

If I had a normiebook I would post a few Trump memes to her wall.
Take a bump instead.

bump

Man up
Hit the gym
And lawyer the fuck up

Don't ask a bunch of perverts on a north Korean propaganda board

are you gay, fight your own battles, faggot

Same
Have my bump

Hell I'm in, all you other anons are fucking pussys, wtf happened to the old Sup Forums I know?

Nypa

Bump cause deleted (((facebook)))

I'm sure her complaints about your friend are well grounded

what was deleted on facebook?

OP, you realize we know who you are, right?

/elisahategan

She's still up.

(maybe sadly enough) yes, i'm very self-aware

not at all, she talks about a harassment that happened over 30 years ago, that is completely ludacris (if you wanna commit to the whole story)

also, my buddy's a photographer, you do realize how a minor internet rumor can fuck his business up, right?

easier said than done, financially and legally as she lives in a different country

and sometimes, Sup Forums perverts are the way to go. usually that how things were a few years ago. i trust my instincts, lol

well, what goes around eventually comes around.

your friend CLEARLY fucked around with the wrong bitch 30 years ago and now it's coming back to bite him in the ass. the best thing he could've done was give an honest apology to her instead of pretending he didn't remember things.

just because he isn't that person anymore and doesn't want it to get out doesn't change the fact that the other person remembers. I definitely remember dealing with pieces of shit back then and I saw them today I'd bet money they would pretend they didn't say or do the stuff and would deny it to the grave.

Maybe you guys should've picked on someone else who "appeared" less weak. because after a bit of research on her, she sounds like she built nerves of steel back then dealing with shitstains as a teenager.

get fucked OP. you dun goofed.

i get it that you don't believe me,

i can send the thread to my buddy, maybe you wanna listen to his side of the story if your research is so spot-on. no offence.

nah, im not this guy above and i dont believe your buddy either.

You dont get a guilty conscience over being a mild bully.

You buddy fucked with her life and its biting him in the arse. lol

to be fair I don't have any extensive research, but I know I've seen her on tv and her book was required reading for a college class I took a few years ago.

whatever you think you're doing, trying to slander her and enlisting Sup Forums isn't going to work, I'm not sure what you think internet trolling is going to do when the woman is famous for standing in the face of actual real gun-touting Nazi's.

Seems like your friend would be better off talking to her face to face and being honest about things.

tell your friend to post Ana Irina Șerbulea's nudes here and I'll do my best to help.