What was their expression trying to convey?

What was their expression trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2v2JcpolIQU
youtube.com/watch?v=M1qhIQ2idj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didnt know he had red on his face.
She was trying hard not to smirk.

What show is this from?

Show and disgust over that prosthetic that's supposed to look like a freshly carved wound.

me on the right

Defeat.

"We're being written off."

Why is Loras so fat?

gotta get on those mahvel steroids for iron fist son

They may not have been feeding him much but he's been getting no exercise whatsoever in his cell.

excitement that they'd finally be done with this shitty show

He doesn't look muscular in this picture.

what's next for you, after this show ends?

Forgot pic

"You's a bitch ass nigga"

is he in Marco polo?

This is going to bomb so hard. I don't think this actor is capable of portraying a martial artist.

please stop spamming threads about this show

Vikings

and a le epic tip to you, sir. but seriously it's a fucking terrible show. it's embarrassing that writing that's as objectively juvenile amd amateurish as got's can have such a strong effect on normies and autists alike

>yfw the Sept of Baelor's scene was a metaphor of the Brexit.

t. salty englel

how's that UEFA cup and falling pound treating you?

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOSE

What were his thoughts here?

that outfit looks super comfy.

"I wish I was back in Brazil"

>I should have stayed a greedy jew who fucked whores.

How is he fat???? Jesus fucking Christ you people can be incredibly shallow and deluded sometimes

No, objective standards of fat percentage measurement based upon health statistics across large population samples is not "shallow", and certainly not "deluded". Go be body positive and die of clogged arteries somewhere else.

"winning this trial will certainly be a feather in my cap"

youtube.com/watch?v=2v2JcpolIQU

"This is extremely painful."

>No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

"winning this trial will certainly be a feather in my cap"

"Maybe if I close my eyes I won't be burned alive by the green hellfire"

I wonder if it hurts to get blown up like that, seems too fast to register any pain desu.

Perhaps he's wondering why anybody would bomb a church, before going to the trial.

That was a big explosion.

U.U.U.U

>aaaah save me, seven

ez,
EZ

>Well played Cersei, well played.
>HOWEVER.

*scratch noise* *freeze frame*

You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

FLAME?

Underrated

"FEEL THE BERN"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Let's rewind a bit."

how is he NOT fat? look at those cheeks

I'm sorry, Lothar, old friend.

LIKE FIRE

WILDFIRE

THIS BERNING IN MY SKIN

Anyone got a pic of Lord Mace's last expression before the explosion?

"was that you that farted?"

This. He was bulking.

Now we have truly become a Game of Thrones

i honestly liked the Tyrells. I felt so bad for them both.

Can't wait for Jaime to choke the fuck out of Cersei

youtube.com/watch?v=M1qhIQ2idj0

>Hmm what did smirkfu mean by this?
>Oh

Now that I think of it, my whole life has been a series of what the fuck moments
>Teenage wasteland intensifies

Tyrells are the closest thing we would consider analogous to the chivalric ideal of a knight, then the Vale.

"GET DA WATER NIGGA"

god she's so gorgeous

>Not letting the Queen leave even though she wasn't on trial and there's no need for testimony on her part
>barring in people who were just there to watch

Literally for what purpose?