Any compulsive liars here, Sup Forums?

Any compulsive liars here, Sup Forums?

no

NOWLOOKATTHISNET

yes

DON'TTOUCHTHAT

followmymoves andsssNEEEEK around

Yea, no idea why though.

If im recounting a story or some shit from earlier in the day, lies and changes just fucking slip out my mouth. They don't even necessarily change the story that much.

Its fucking weird. I hate it.

Yes. I dont even realize i do it until ive already done it. It may be something completely made up, or it may just be a small change to what actually happened. Ive been trying to stop for a while now with absolutely no results. Its the one thing i absolutely cant stand about myself.

i see what you did there

but you are going to deny it or ignore me, liars always do

I lie to reflect the person I'm talking to, so they like me, so that I can get control of them

be careful not to make a sound

it'll fuck up your life

no we don't

yes, compulsive as fuck

I lie about things without even thinking, there is no real aim or objective to it
red cars become blue, my age is always give or take a year, names of my friends change

figure its some kind of defence mechanism or something

I'm not even a good liar

*CRUNCH*

I agree, I think it's a defence mechanism that eventually becomes habit

not sure really what to do about it now
lying just embarrass me in the long run

I suspect I'm antisocial, and it's just a part of that

When I was like 14, I had a friend who got pregnant by a dick-of-a-boyfriend. As stupid as I was, I sent him a Facebook message from an anonymous account that I was going to blow up his school (I didn't even live in the same state as him) and sent him a picture of a gun. The next day, I got talked to by my school's police officer. That went well.

no you didn't you liar

No, i'm not a compulsive liar. Not me, certainly.