Ylyl - If you laugh you lose... but lose what?!

ylyl - If you laugh you lose... but lose what?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDlj1x4NRCE
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxuw5s--1s
youtube.com/watch?v=qSx8bPxv8u8
youtube.com/watch?v=PRPTz1Iija4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you most love to squeeze your nipples buddy

I wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese, whatever, but I hate all americans with all my might.

I fucking hate americans. They are as bad as mexicans, maybe even worse. I hate them with the fury of 1000 suns, those hamburger eating fuckers. They are the cancer killing the modern world. Not only are they straight ugly and fat, they are stupid. They may run tech centers and shit, but they're so stupid it's rage enticing. Every time I see an american woman I want to throw up all over the fucking place. On top of this, they smell terrible. Every time an american turns to talk to me, the mixture of their BO and breathe makes me want to shoot myself to get rid of the pain. It's like they never bathe. I could take my hairy ass and rub shit all over it, not only would it be smarter and prettier than an american, it would smell many times better. Their food is disgusting too. I could mix sewage in with vomit and make better cuisine.

Their country is shit too. It's over crowded and smelly as a pair of old dudes balls. They're the cancer killing this world, they're like mexicans except they aren't as good at sports and they aren't quite as violent. Just as ugly, stupid fat and smelly.

oh boy! what a pickle! I'm not american but damn that is some deep hate holy shit..

Never get as mad as Ahmed here.

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grad wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voigsoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an Grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

You might want to see a doctor about all that butthurt, mate.

Can I save this? I'm collecting high quality bait.

there's two good ones

one more incase you like jojo

sure, it's all yours

>December 2016
>not kekking in YLYL fb group without bananas

>guaranteed replies

got it

Most of us are here nigger

Bananas aren't here at the moment

You know why bananas exist on Sup Forums?
Because YLYL belongs in It's funnier and it's bananas goals,to remove YLYL from Sup Forums and move it to -Banana poster

Lose your sides. Lose your shit.

Stop shilling your shitty fb page on these threads

A fucking leaf

I should really watch Jojo sometimes. I've always keep it in my backlog and watched other shit.

How fucking cringe

Newfag

These fucking posts

you should.

it has the best shitpost community

youtube.com/watch?v=KDlj1x4NRCE

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

>newfag
>posts greentext and ITT on Facebook
Wewlad

it's different, weird concepts, weird homosexual vibes. it is called jojos BIZARRE adventure after all. i love it

This thread sucks.... And you fucking bump it to keep it on page 1? WTF is your autism doing?

Thank you banana poster for saving ylyl!
Now go shitpost

>b is only for traps and dick rates! I want to remove everything that doesn't have a dick from b!
Kys faggot. Who made you summerchild the landlord?

You suck

Go complain on Sup Forums, nigger
>Inb4 You know this is bait don't you user?

Whats funny in your facebook if there are no bananas?

filename bait

I live here how the fuck do you think I feel.

your will to live

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

He mad

all these fish this bait caught my god
have none of you guys seen a copypasta before?

I fucking hate americans too mate. They are the worst breed of obnoxious fucking pricks, always going about their country being te greatest, which is only true because they are the ultimate douche nation. This self-righteousness comes from their inadequate propaganda fueled schooling system which is why the average american doesn't even compares to a high-school student here, where I live.

I just wish Hitler won WW2...

holy shit people
i bet if it said reply to this post or no gf you would have snaged that too

I don't like american lifestyle behavior in general not too. But I know an American women which sexy af and nice like no one else. If she wouldn't be married I would behind her

How great it is, sitting here, back to back world war champs.

Suck euronigger.

I don't need a gf, I need nuclear warheads

How many Bail Bondsmen does it take to Gregory Stevens?

At least I have pure bloodline
You on the other hand are just as mixed as any amerifag

Hochdeutsch bitte, wir sind nicht in Bayern hier...

Well this thread is a god damn tragedy

why this guy?

Listen to what I'm saying, sir. Well, uh, what we're having right now is, we have, uh, the folks listening to this conversation as uh we're listening to you, listening to, you know, the folks listening, the- and, well, uh, the, to THIS conversation, and, uh, you know, and, this, was called by us, and, we have, the, uh, the folks listening that you're talking to, you know, and, this is the police that you're talking to, and, you know, the folks listening to this conversation as uh weh-am-luh-um, you know, the folks listening, th- and, well, uh, we've been, we've been taping, th- THIS, conversation, and, uh, you know, and, this was called by us, and, we have, the, uh, the folks listening that you're talking to, you know, and, well, we're listening to you right now. Ok?

Lol

You lose [spoiler]The Game[/spoiler]

It never ends.
[spoiler]Fuck you[/spoiler]

i dont like this one bit.

Just because John read the receipt wrong to you, you're gonna... You're gonna act this way? Is this your way of getting out of your responsibilities? Is this the way you act?

>what is population/historic changes
Pure bloodline? In Europe? Lel

'chu fuckey nasshole... I've got your phone number and I'm gonna wring your fuckingggggg neck.

FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSx8bPxv8u8

We got along fine, are you taking some kind of drugs, or drinking? I know you're a better gentleman than this, sir.

Make sure you hit the image limit quickly. You wouldn't want to miss your trap thread with a stupid ylyl thread in the way. Keep going!

The two things you weren't gonna get anyway.

Pussy and respect.

You know what? Take your CHILDISH butt and go someplace.

Pure as my family tree goes back to the time when your country didn't even exist.

Also
>history
Your descendants came from europe too. And that is the best possible scenario...

youtube.com/watch?v=PRPTz1Iija4

here you go

more

Don't bother with me, if you do someone may actually post some decent funny content while you're distracted. Hurry up! What if someone starts a dick rate thread? You won't be able to ogle some swell cocks if this shitty ylyl thread is still here.