What needs to be done about the Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

What needs to be done about the Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPxuw5s--1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Containment

That's a sikh you dumbfuck

>posts question about muslims
>posts image of sikh

ban immigration from muslim countries to western countries.

keep them there.

watch from afar as they kill each other over stupid religious shit.

that's not a muslim

That's a sikh.

Muslim immigrants need to be deported if they won't assimilate.

Ever occurr to you that OP is using a Sikh as an example of people dealing with the "Muslim Problem"?

After all, Sikh were formed to protect Punjab against the Islamic invasions that all Muslims deny.

I see your problem. That man looks a bit under the weather, check to see if he's Sikh.

Muslim problem ?
Kek

Posting a sikh like that just makes you look ignorant.

If you want to fix the "muslim problem", then you're doing it wrong.

>Sees Sikh peacefully walking
>Attack with fury
DlE ISIS SCUM

>tfw to intelligent to know the difference between a muslim and sikh

Hopefully Trump puts them all in camps

Same fucking post everyday nigga

The same thing that needs to be done about the Christian problem. My how the tables turned.

Solution is incredibly simple. Force all Muslims to spend 5 years in America eating food and fucking white slots with huge tits. The Muslim problem will vanish.

Auto-correct Bullshit, meant sluts

Christianity is just annoying, Islam is downright dangerous.

Sikhs are the solution.

Reading these two post in sucession me do that raspy wheezing laugh and snort for about 3 minutes straight. GG TOP KEKS

Sluts you say?

>Make posters featuring Mohammed
>post them everywhere
>watch Muslims get triggered
>profit

this guy is sikh you retard

the only solution about islam is this kinda peace

That man is a Sikh, dumbass. His people have fought against muslims for centuries.

I believe the term you're looking for is "Sand-niggered"

But Islam is a religion of peace they dindu nuffin

That is not a Muslim
>clever troll is clever

There's only two kinds of people: americans and muslims

Nothing occurs to btards.
>SEE A THING
>HAVE HALF A THOUGHT
>SAY IT FTW

Fuck religion in general, it's all full of shit

[s] bury them with dead pig [/s]

Line half of all of them up at a wall and shoot each one in the kneecaps and leave them there to bleed to death while the other half watches.
Tell them to go back to the fucking middle east or we'll do it to the rest of them.
Inb4 "thats how you create martyrs" shit is working in North Korea and China, will do wonders here in the West where each and every muslim is living luxury life.

>Muslim problem
>posts based Muslim-killing Sikhbro

Deep-fry the fuckers in pork fat, they won't be so eager to martyr themselves with the chance that the promise of heaven will be taken away from them

Fuck 'em in the slut slots!

Sikh here

Peaceful islam is why my dad doesn't wear a turban and why my friends dad got attacked by a drunk burger in his taxi, he didn't press charges since the fundamentals of Sikhism is tolerance and peace and defense of the innocent.

Christianity is also dangerous if you aren't a white male. In fact, most all religion is dangerous if you aren't male.

>Christianity is also dangerous if you aren't a white male.

Give example of modern era where this is relevant.

Cis white male

Jesus got nailed to the cross because he was a jew.

Holy shit. Great pull man.

Absolutely nothing, I love Muslim women trying to live in America.why? It's because you can rape them and they will never say anything to anybody. It's awesome I have bagged several now oh and it's the same thing no matter Their age, your welcome

Modern example where this is relevant.

Jesus wasnt born yesterday. I think.

There is no "Muslim problem". There is only a western infidel problem... and the solution is Islam.

Holy fuck my mighty keks

That was perfect

Say that to your wife, aka cousin

Banishment to the sandcountries. And then a big wall around them. Fuck em all to death.

WBC, KKK, Florida

Muslims > lowest of the low.

Golly!

stop interfering and let them go back to killing each other

DEUS VULT

It's obviously a sand nigger you dumb pakis

Either evolution is right and the earth is 16 billion years old, then 2000 years ago is pretty modern.
Or you agree that evolution is bullshit and then this argument is pointless anyways because you know you are wrong with blaming Christians for being dangerous.

earth is estimated to be 4.5 billion years old, you're thinking of the universe.

Nothing, we all ready did faggot.
President Trump will sort the shit out.
Only person still having a problems with muslims is long nosed kike.

Responding to bait like that makes you king newfaggo.

That's just a different side of the pie, same concept applies.

that's a bit of a dishonest headline, it was some italian woman doing a project for peace to show love for the entire world and she was raped and murdered after hitting turkey doing about 80% of her trip.

from what I understand Turkey is very unsafe for women who are alone.

there is the pie and then there is the crumb.

I feel like coral sagan

UNDERRATED

>RFN

Wanna flesh out that bait with something that didn't come from Evangelical GOP yellow as all fuck "journalists"?

I'm not doubting that would happen so much as that it actually did. Even tmblrina libtards know it's still a warzone, and no hippie ever allegedly hitched through eastern and southern Asia back in the day.

first, dont mix up sikhs with muslims.

Genocide is the answer.

>President Trump will sort the shit out.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Trump's only solution to all his problems is to throw money at it... Muslims don't need money.

GLASS IT ALL.
MAYBE WE CAN GET ANOTHER SOURCE OF ANIME.

It

Here' what you do. The world needs to somehow separate Islam into two parts. Islam 2.0 if you will. This new Islam will consist of the few actual peaceful Muslims in the world and they can be allowed to continue to nothing but live a just life and believe in fairy tails. The other Islam will consist of all the radicals and faggots the give Islam a deservedly bad name. They can be persecuted or dealt with as seen fit. Basically make Islam into two new religions. One is allowed to live and let live and the other destroyed. They will be forced to choose which Islam to follow.

Irregardless I digress and will move on to another thread.

>don't mix up shitskins with shitskins
seems legit

Regardfully, I should move on too.

First you teach people to tell a Muslim from a Sikh, then we can work from there.

thats south India and dalits.

I do not associate with dalits....literally.

That's where I draw the line.

Get a fucking life, fucking pagan kuffar.
Jews and Christians and Muslim are People of the Books, not pathetic pagan kuffar like you.

that image contains several lies. She was not hitchhiking for liberalism. She was Giuseppina Pasqualino di Marineo, better known as Pippa Bacca. She was a performing artist who was killed during a world peace effort known as "Brides on Tour". It was while hitchhiking in Turkey that she was killed and it was not religiously motivated.
April 2008

westernize their women, make them whores like all the rest this will fix the problem

Get your dinner off the Holy Quran... and get rid of that bacon too, infidel.

Do you got nudes of her else fuck off

>sandnigger shitskin mudlime detected
Sure shitskins dindu nuffin

This. after watching countless episodes of Medical detectives, I believe anyone stupid enough to hitchhike deserves their fate.

Redneck monkeys love reposting this story filled with half-truths because they feel it exonerates their crazy cousin who was a serial-prostitute-killer in Incestville.

That's a sikh dumb fuck.

That's not a muslim