Cats acting weird..?

Cats acting weird..?
She usually sleeps on my mums bed, but last few nights she's been hanging around me non stop, and when I go to bed she will lay next to me, but not sleep, just sit there with her eyes open. Not sure if loves me or guarding me from something :/

Probably got a pissed spirit in your room, cats just looking out for you kappa.

She knows you're going to die. Soon. She can smell the tumor metastasizing.

Sorry, Sup Forumsro. Be brave.

She wants the d

Lol really? There studies behind this? Hope she's looking out for me!

The problem is that cats are for fucking faggots

this

Did you change something recently?
Like does your mom wash her linens with different stuff than your linens are washed with?

Hmm don't think so. She's slept in my room before, but it's weird coz usually if I lock her in she will meow at the door till I let her out. But the doors open and she doesn't look interested in leaving at all

You are sick. Or are in heat. Or have been treating cat better.

Cat can sense your latent homosexuality

Kek

I have a dog too so fuck you

Ffs would love a serious answer once in a while

Your mum hurt your cat.

I read this somewhere that cats can feel the psychological problems people have and become extra clingy. My cat is the same way btw and I'm totally fucked up

Or you smell interesting.

Wrong.

Hmm that could make a bit of sense I guess

The breakdown of stress hormones can be smelled on your breath. They can know how you feel, no matter your body language. Part of the reason animals can be good judge of character.

so are you

Yo cat wants to fuuuuuck, user.

She's protecting you from the grim reaper

To be honest, this is textbook definition for a condition in cats! Let me just flip through my hand book
>tweezes book out of my rectum
>"Cats 101"
>licks finger
>turns page
>Page 73
>"Op should move out and worry about real life issues like paying rent, getting a career and figuring shit out"
>Turns to page 74
>"Op is also a huge faggot and this is now a Spidey thread because why the fuck come here for pussy advice"

So why would they prefer the stressed ones?

Kek you're all fucking wrong

>fucker is carefully constructing a plan to kill you
>skin it just to be safe OP