Malick's Voyage of Time

Who here's ready for the dawn of documentary kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzlAvPZT2nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've known about this for years

So fucking what? As did lots of people. The poster was released today and OP wanted to discuss it. You're such a faggot.

Same, but the new poster was released. Has that golden ratio.

it's spelt: your, you fucking itiot

Sounds based

I should have expected this sort of thread. It is summertime, after all.

>le cinematography lines maymay
dropped

>narrated by Brad Pitt
The fuck
Why

What, you wanted Morgan Freeman?

>its a Scientology director and actor thinking they know about space and time episode

Excited ever since reading up on the visuals for Tree of Life

>Working with visual effects supervisor Dan Glass, Trumbull used a variety of materials for the creation of the universe sequence. "We worked with chemicals, paint, fluorescent dyes, smoke, liquids, CO2, flares, spin dishes, fluid dynamics, lighting and high speed photography to see how effective they might be," said Trumbull. "It was a free-wheeling opportunity to explore, something that I have found extraordinarily hard to get in the movie business. Terry didn't have any preconceived ideas of what something should look like. We did things like pour milk through a funnel into a narrow trough and shoot it with a high-speed camera and folded lens, lighting it carefully and using a frame rate that would give the right kind of flow characteristics to look cosmic, galactic, huge and epic."

malick is such a hack director

In your opinion

Who even likes Morgan Freeman's voice? It's nasal and shaky. Fuck him.

Give me David Attenborough voice, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzlAvPZT2nA

Getting so fucking blunted for this

Brad Pitt's voice is terrible desu
Even your everyday jerkoff would sound better

oh god yes

are you implying this will be the first great documentary ever made?

there are documentary kinos released literally every year

GETTING MY LSD READY

OCTOBER CANT BE HERE FAST ENOUGH

DUDE LSD LMAO

DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO

DUDE DISTURBING THE BRAINS NATURAL LOGICAL EXPANSION BY SENDING IT OFF INTO WILD TANGENTS THAT SOULD NOT BE ACCESSED UNTIL A CERTAIN AGE LMAO

DUDE UNEARNED SENSE OF SUPERIORITY LMAO

DUDE SOUR GRAPES LMAO

Man how can you be this salty about some LSD? It is piss easy to find legit stuff dude, just go on and try it

>just one hit man!
die

I think there's a version narrated by Cate Blanchett, so it's not all bad news.

Drugs are degenerate. I've known a guy in psych ward who got severe schizophrenia just from smoking weed, he could have been a Chad but instead he seemed awkward as fuck

Just don't do it

its really not that bad. and honestly this type of documentary on lsd probably seems really damn cool.

This will be the kino to end all kino.