What are good jobs if you hate to deal with people?

What are good jobs if you hate to deal with people?

Ive been thinking of getting into the suicide business

Sup Forums mod?

I bet they are just rolling in money.

train driver

you might even legally kill a few, and you dont socialize much. The pay is good and education is short

Work at a cemetry. Just have to deal with dead people

Make your own window cleaning business.
Just leave flyers for people about it in their mail, have them mail you orders for cleaning and online payment. Work on your own from a van. Do the administrative stuff at home.

Have them Email you I meant.

depends;
if you really hate it you can become north pole explorer, zoo keeper, astronaut, teacher.
if you are just not good at it you can do as all those autists and become farmer.

Really how short is the schooling?

Sounds interesting. Aren't there hundreds of applicants?

Mechanic if you love cars
Maintenance or skilled machinery worker
Programmer both computer or software
Mathematician if you're really into math

I already am a teacher. The colleagues are horrible to deal with.

Where i live its about 1 year of education, I've always had this as an backup plan

The applicants may differ depending on country. In the US i think its bad, since they dont have that meny railroads. But in Europe its good, and people educating themselves to be a train driver have dropped a lot the last years

Night custodian at a school. There are 5 or 6 teachers i talk to on a regular basis. Everyone else likes to gtfo once the bell rings.

but he meant people, not teachers

I just looked it up. It's 3-4 years in my country. Fucking hell.

Kek

How does a teacher nit have to deal with people? It's literally all they do.

You could be a computer

I'm an employee for one of the biggest railways in NA. I have a hard time believing 3-4 years of school. Most companies you'll start off as a conductor and have to work your way up through the seniority list before you are eligible to drive the thing. Might take more than 3 or 4 years, but not that much schooling involved.

I live in Europe. The state owns the railway and the education is a trade.
All trades take 3-4 years here. They are a solid education but this is too long for me.

That's rough bud. by the time I'm 4 years in as a conductor ill be making 90k+ a year, engineers(what we call the driver) usually make well over 120k.
Can't imagine doing 3 years of school for my job though

How about a job for someone who drops out of school?

Nightguard

Drug pusher.

Postmen are alone mist of the time. They are also dying out tho.

Sailorfag is good option too. I worked mechanical ashore and got a job as engine grunt about 5 years ago. If you write tickets you're promoted to the level of your license no questions asked. I only work with 26 people now and only answer to two of them, the Chief Engineer and the Captain. If you're not in a third world shit hole the money is bank as in $100k Maple bucks.

Janitor.

Mathematician, programmer, anything to do with theory in the real sciences. The people there will be just as averse as you.