I find that people who tend to look really alternative are usually people who aren't that alternative and trying to...

I find that people who tend to look really alternative are usually people who aren't that alternative and trying to jump on the band wagon.

Like for example young 18 years olds with mowhawks often think they know all about punk music just because they have a leather jacket and a mowhawk..

What they don't realise is the dude in more normal clothes that they are looking down on has could have been listening to punk rock for 30 years... They don't think that though.. They think only people with mow hawks and leather jackets know about punk rock.

They also act like they know about all about music because they listen to dead kennedies but often the people who they judge as normal conformists will know about many genres, punk rock, hip hop, jazz, classical, rockabilly, ska punk while they only know a few dead Kennedy songs.

aren't you being just as shallow for judging them for their image

what happened to her titty?

this
is she ok

It got blacked

I mean, I'd hardly call punk a popular bandwagon these days. Sounds like they're just excited about beginning to discover music they like.

Adults listening to punk are a bigger embarrassment than a few kids with mohawks who will grow out of that phase in a few years.

>I find that people who tend to look really alternative are usually people who aren't that alternative
No shit, just like with all groups of people: Usually people who aren't that alternative.

Although, wait, what does the word "alternative" mean to you? It seems that you are conflating the term with knowledge of punk music and music in general which seems pretty idiotic.

The fact is though that they will see a guy in just some normal street wear and automatically Assume they know nothing about the music they like or music in general just because they don't have a Mohawk like them.

are you salty because a "punk" girl wouldn't fuck you OP?

Are you a teen wearing punk clothing and looking down on people? Where do you take your insight into the minds of those people from?

Useless thread with nothing to insightful to offer. Good job OP, you speak of nothing just like in real life

I agree OP I find that the girls who dress really goth tend to be into goth music less

Which is a shame. All I want in life is a goth slut to listen to Bauhaus with

Why don't you just get a normal looking gf, given that they do not dress goth and therefore the chance they listen to goth music is greater?

> It seems that you are conflating the term with knowledge of punk music and music in general which seems pretty idiotic.

Why would you think that?

Because of what you(?)/he wrote in the OP.
>I find that people who tend to look really alternative are usually people who aren't that alternative
Is this sentence in any way related to the rest of the post? If not, why write it? The rest of the post is about them thinking that they know more about more music that other people. Or do you think they aren't really alternative because they make assumptions about other people based on their style of dress and define their self-worth and the worth of others through their knowledge of music?

Also, why didn't you answer my question?

The problem is nobody listens to goth music, not normies, not goths

Because it is such an open ended question, there are many ways of thinking that is alternative, the books you read, the house you live in, the way you think.

Wait, are you OP or not? If so, you are the one who made a thread about people being or not being what you perceive as alternative, which is for you to explain. If no, that is reason enough for you not to answer my question as you wouldn't be able to answer the question I asked OP.

Punk is an image-obsessed movement anyway.

Looks like she is into BDSM and that is a a fading bruise.

Or maybe just into relatively a little bit sort of rough sex, not necessarily BDSM.

/thread/

How the fuck did you get completely ignored? This user is speaking the truth

She lifts unlike you fatty

Personal experience dealing with them.

Because I mever said anything remotley like that and it is so off topic I don't wven get it.

Culture vultures

nothing matters. everyones just jumps on bandwagons to get laid anyway. go make music if you actually care.

Teenagers are always like this. Let them be. It's just part of growing up. Pretty much everybody goes through it.

What is a(n) Poseur for 500.

The people you usually want to talk with, about anything at all, are the people whom you can't visually pigeonhole as a part of some culture or trend. A sense of identity in self expression carries over more broadly.

sure, have fun in your polo shirt and slacks with loafers. fucking loser lol.

being a conservative is so punk now. im so punk rock as a member of the alt right community.

That's not even what I wear.

Also punk fashion is okay just the young people who wear it and their shitty attitudes are whats crap.

whatever u say bro. have fun in your shitty jeans and converse haha idiot. get a better haircut too btw fag.

wish 'alt rights' just fuck off already
t. conservative

A gig that mostly consists of these "alternative" people feels like an awkward highschool dance. No one wants to get in the middle and get into the music.

They're usually on their cellphone taking selfies with the band in the background. They also give looks when someone is head banging .

haha special snowflake triggered. alt right is the new punk rock. deal with it.

Hahahahahaahaahahahahahahaha

You must be a joy to be around