>friend says one of her friends has a crush on me
>say ok, we exchange numbers through mutual friend, so haven't seen girl yet
>we text, its pretty pleasant
>finally meet
>she's fat and buttfuck ugly
>she likes me and I want nothing to with her
What do I do

Smash and dash

This happened to me before. I just ghosted the chick. Didn't even feel bad about it.

You could just fuck to lose your v card but that's about it

Come on dude, it's 2016. It's not okay to fat shame.

I bet you'll get hard enough when you see her dripping pussy. And then - switch off your head and give her one for the fatherland !

So you just avoided her? Did she give up?

This. Lose the V card and run. No shame in that.

She is what we in the industry call a practice girl. Handles, handles, and handles, Faggot. Don't just lose your vCard to her, learn how to properly dick down with this fatty. Also, post pic of her plz. Doesn't have to be face, body pic will suffice.

Have a pic?

Take her to the mother holy land of Jewrselum

Yuck, have some standards, if you fuck on only disgusting pigs thats all you will like. Have some self respect jesus.

Ask for nudes post here

Sorry, didn't manage to get a pic. Imagine if fat Albert sounded like a girl

fuck you dude

Op, I legit was in a very similar position last year. Just fuck her and run. You want to get rid of that v-card so when you DO find the one who means something you're not some awkward fuck in bed. It all feels the same as so long as you're careful and don't Impreg there's nothing to lose. When you graduate popularity means jack shit, I actually regret not bedding all the ugly sluts I could back in Highschool but I chose to not look like some desperate fag and ended up missing out on a lot of easy pussy.

seriously, fuck you adn your fucking underage shot problems. fuck the brute or dont, e dont give a fucking shit about your maybe even fake problems

Dem Gets

dick down that fatty user, no shame. pop that boycherry, work on your dickin game for a few weeks, then ditch that bitch like a fart in the wind. many an user has to make this decision, bottom line is booty is booty. youll feel a lot better than sittin around mopey over lost pussy, i promise

>friend says
>friend
go fuck yourself you fucking faggot having friends and socializing and shit please kill yourself i hope you get bloody hemorrhoids

why do you say that like some people want to be fat. no one should want to be fat, it's medically unhealthy and we should encourage them to get healthy, not be okay with being unhealthy. fucking reddit normie

This

Simple, just politely inform her: "Sorry, I don't date fat chicks"
And the deal is sealed.

Yeah.

In my case I never actually met her. A female friend at work told me that one of her friends had written her number and given it to me, and I texted her, found that she was very boring, and a few friends told me that she was a 3/10 on a good day. Texted her for like an hour one day, she couldn't hold a conversation so I ghosted.

The last interaction we had was over a year ago, when female friend called me and handed the phone to 3/10. I just kinda acted really uninterested then said I had to go. Never heard from her again..

Your situation is probably different, but still ghost.

>Taking the bait

well how fat is she
if she is still fuckable then get in it
but if not run

In my case I already met her. I guess ill just have to text her say I'm not interested then avoid her
Sex is out of the question

How about paying it forward? Set her up with another dude, then avoid her