Sup Sup Forums I'm an antisocial loner that is stupid enough to ask for some love on my birthday on here because no one...

Sup Sup Forums I'm an antisocial loner that is stupid enough to ask for some love on my birthday on here because no one wished me a good one yet

Happy Birthday my bretha

kys

May a clown poop on your birthday cake

Very much appreciated

Happy Birthday :D

Have a good day

Happy Birthday, Sup Forumsro.

I eat ass but thats a bit much, still appreciated

Happy Birthday user, I love you, and have a good one Sup Forumsro ;*

Happy Birthday my Sup Forumsrother

Evidence that Sup Forums still has a light at the end of the tunnel of lifeless horny trolls

whoever replied with an happy birthday is fucking summershitting newfriend, gtfo my Sup Forums

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Hey! it's my birthday too. Happy birthday, user! :D :D

Looks like no one paid this butthurt troll his toll

Ayy! Awesome dude! And thanks, have a great one!

happy birthday

Thank you!

Happy birthday! Wishing you good food, especially cake.

Happy birthday you roodypoo

Many thanks, Sup Forumsrother!

Its an honor to be called one, Sup Forumsro, thank you!

Happy birthday wish you the best

Thanks dubsman!

Happy birthday man.

Thank you, dub/b/ro!

Happy Birthday user.

Sup Forums has changed

have a good one bro, here some random tits for you

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!
(german congrats)

me three

did you know we share this day with Winston Churchill, and Magnus Carlson, chess genius

I wish you the happiest birthday !

Happy B day tho, u r a exelent and a really hay person....

R u mr krabs?

checked

i love u dude

the earlier you accept the loneliness the faster you start enjoying the solitude

i know it sounds edgy as fuck but let this post be atleast one thing comming from me that is cool

btw, how old r u op?

Feliz cumpleaños Sup Forumsastardo ten un buen dia
(Congrats in Spanish)

Thank you so fucking much Sup Forumsros! And I'm 22 now

Damn it, ya got me

Best fucking gifts!
Gracias Sup Forumsro!

And I have accepted it, it just eats me up every now and then. Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro

Many thanks, german Sup Forumsro!!

i think people in that position should really decide upon one of the following:

do you want to try achieve happines by:
lonelines or social-interactions

but don't take it as a final solution

or you know what? do whatever you think is best
idk man
i decided for loneliness because it makes me feel free (2edgy i know)

Happy birthday, user. It's my birthday too, but at least my parents called me and the girl I had a crush on in highschool remembered me.

I get ya dude, it does feel nice to not have anyone around.. To have all the time to yourself but I guess I am not really built for it. I'll work my way around it and find a good middle ground, thanks again Sup Forumsro

Thats good to hear Sup Forumsro! Happy that worked out for you man! Maybe talk to her again, always nice to reach out, ya know

Yeah, thanks. Actually, she was mad at me at our 5yr reunion for not telling her. By the time we found out, we were living 300 miles apart and had stable, long lasting relationships, and we aren't cheaters. One can still hope, since she's the coolest girl I have ever known.

Follow your dreams Sup Forumsro! Sounds to me like something that's meant to be. Those are the kind of dreams that makes people feel alive, dont let go of that, Sup Forumsrother

Eh. I'd rather not. My dreams usually turn up to be nightmares. Like the time when my life finally got right, my father almost died. Or another time when a fire destroyed my family house and the surrounding land. Or the time my grandparents died in christmas time, 3 years apart. Or having 3 close friends die, one of them in your arms waiting on the ambulance.
Shit, my life is an oscar winning drama.

Double 88 dubs??

Happy birthday you gay retard
Have nudes

Good Sup Forumsirthday user, we r always here for u, and dont kys, or if u do, upload it

Happy birthday buddy!!!!!!!!!!! Have a smashing one. Maybe go out and have chat with some strangers. Then buy a really tasty pie, have some, save the rest for later, go for a walk, go in to a pub, buy the guy next to you a drink, when he offers you the cocaine, get yourself to the bathroom and take a good we snoot. Return from the bathroom, and let that hot bitch you were checkin out before know that it's your birthday. Of course your a charming badass, flirt with her until she's all coy, and then demand another drink. Down it in one, and let her know the truth, that you're a stone cold killer. Tell her, that if you win the fight, she's to come back to yours, and you're gonna fuck the shit out of her, ignore her confused look. Get back to the coke guy, grab him by his arm and demand hecomes out side. Once outside, and out of sight of most boot him in the balls so he keels over, then knee him in the face so he falls down. As he cowers in pain demand he gives you his coke. Go back inside and get teh girl. Show her the sqirming man, spit on him, then demand she does the same. Tell her that he was abusive to girls at your school, and the idiot tried ot fight you. Grab her hand, take her back to your house, have more coke, let her kiss you while you get her clothes off. As she squeezes your cock, grab her hair, and guid her to your cock, let your self get nice and hard as she sucks yo. Then pull her up, and get her on her knees on your bed. Fuck her sensually, hard, until her pussy tightens and she pops off her cock, and she cums hard in a wet mess on your bed her eyes all back in her head, twitching about. Pull her back up, and gently slip into her ass. Position your self to give her clit a lil rub as she discovers this unusual pleasure. Cum deep in her asshole, get those raisin balls.

Finish your pie, have some more coke it's your birthday man, why not?

Happy Birthday user. Here's some plastic UFC skank for you to go wank to. Keep it squeeky nigga.

Happy birthday bro keep moving forward

Happy cake-day....gaylord

You're not an antisocial loner; you're a special little snowflake with a whimpering heart and a desire to be loved, otherwise you wouldn't give a fuck about love on your birthday.

Wimpy faggot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CRACKAAAAA SHIIEEEEET HOW OLD YOU GETTING?

Wtf i wish it was my birthday dude, 9/10 btw

happy birthday man, i hope one day youre able to be alone without feeling lonely

I read this like it was narrated by the Old Spice guy

This.

Your desperate cry for attention disgusts me. I can't even be bothered to care about stuff that should matter to me.

Do we - REALLY - have to fight on his birthday guys?? lets give him some FUN instead like SHIEeEeet Madmen

Holy fucking shit, dude, left me damn speechless. Whatever you're doing with you're life, all i ask is you put in time to directing movies because that was fucking kick ass!! I would fucking LOVE to try that shit out, inspiring Sup Forumsro!! Much love to you for the incredible post!

You got my word on that, but I'm not destined to anhero

It's pasta, you moron

Then why do you post here? Cause you want to drag some attention back at you? Is it so wrong to ask for some love?

Many fucking thanks!

22, Sup Forumsro!! Thanks!

>Is it so wrong to ask for some love?
No.

But when they claim to be some super-superior antisocial badass who doesn't give a fuck about people (which is the sub-text of OP's opening statement) then yes, yes it is.

Just fucking post and ask for happy birthday - don't try to deflect the neediness it represents

Not him
I'm him
>Then why do you post here?
Because I saw your opening as I scanned P0 and I couldn't let such levels of faggotry go without comment, you little bleeding heart liberal arts student

Amen, Sup Forumsro! Thank you

Happy happy birthday mate. If you were about. I'd tell you that you're a lovely lovely human being. I'd tell you that we are all but fleeting souls flitting through life before we return forever to the great ocean mind. I'd tell you that modern astrophysics is now in majority agreement, that the fate of the universe is for it to fade away in heat death, a trillion trillion years from now, positioning us as existing in the beginning instant of a universe that stretches away in time and space in ways entirely unfathomable to what we are.

Then I'd rub your belly, and give you a little kiss on the forehead you beautiful beautiful human wonder. Happy birthday mate.

Here OP - use this picture next time

Not that I dont give a fuck about people, more like I dont care to interact with them. Learn the difference before you spew your Sup Forumstardedness all over your keyboard. Second off, not a liberal arts student, but someone as narrow minded as you would assume that, troll

Rustled

Well and truly rustled you pathetic little faggot. I hope you never see another birthday

OP, here's that girl from the pub the next day. She cooks you breakfast. Bacon and eggs baby, and then some more morning sex! Be a lot of ass to fill!

Happy Birthday user
Remember the rest of the world is stupid and unworthy and that's why you are lonely.

>I dont care to interact with them
Yet you want them to celebrate your birthday? So you interact on your terms when your needy?

GTFO

Happy birthday! ;)

Time to break your dreams cause I'm living my life fully

Wow tomorrow is my bday too, i will make a draw thread fullfilling requests in case you want me to draw something

Anyway
Happy bday

Showing signs of butthurt cause the attention isn't going his way, clear evidence of the typical troll of Sup Forums

Means a lot Sup Forumsro! Thanks!

why do you need validation that you completed another rotation around the sun? you didn't even do it, the earth did.

Thank you!