Reasons why you should beat your woman:

Reasons why you should beat your woman:

-If she tells you her opinion of anything, it's okay to hit her
-If she doesn't have dinner ready when you're home, it's okay to hit her
-If she thinks she's allowed to choose what programming you watch, it's okay to hit her
-If she speaks without being spoken to, it's okay to hit her
-If she gets pregnant without you permission, it's okay to hit her
-If she denies sex, it's okay to hit her
-If she expects you to meet her parents, it's okay to hit her
-If she brings her ugly friends over without your permission, it's okay to hit her
-If she questions you even slightly, it's okay to hit her
-If she says anything bad about you, it's okay to hit her
-If she doesn't immediately back down from an argument, it's okay to hit her
-If she's trying to educate herself or go to college, it's okay to hit her
-If she's trying to be funny or attempts to make a joke, it's okay to hit her
-If her boring story goes on for more than 2 minutes, it's okay to hit her
-If she makes any digressions within that story, it's okay to hit her
-If she says anything about wearing a condom,, it's okay to hit her
-If she makes any reference to having kids or getting married, it's okay to hit her
-If she doesn't make your morning coffee exactly when and how you like it, it's okay to hit her
-If she wasn't a virgin when you met, it's okay to hit her
-If she adjusts the thermostat or complains about being cold, it's okay to hit her
-If she complains about any of your habits, it's okay to hit her
-If she spends any of your money on herself, it's okay to hit her
-If she talks about money, it's okay to hit her
-If she expects anything on her birthday or a holiday, it's okay to hit her
-If she texts you more than her allotted amount, it's okay to hit her
-If she talks about her mom, it's okay to hit her
-If she cries, it's okay to hit her

Anybody who disagrees is a weakling fragile little half man with no integrity.

Reasons why you should kill yourself
>You think violence is the best way to control a woman.

most faggots here get beaten up by their grils
also op is a faggot

Weak insults from a weak man

beta as fuck

If your only solution to a disagreement or issue with your GF/wife then you are a nigger. Men don't need to resort to violence to assert dominance, punish or take charge of a situation.

This fucking beta over here

>Men don't need to resort to violence to assert dominance

LOL fucking dork

Bump for truth

solid advice, I'd add that try to make sure to hit places where few bruises are left or at least in a place they can be covered.

Wow this post ;(

guy who dreams about beating up his waifu calling others beta

If a man is with a woman with no bruises, he's a fucking weakling who's letting her take charge of him.

Props for not contributing to the fall of western civilization.

What can I say? You betas will never understand, so it's hard to take you seriously mulling over your beta shit.

Bump for truth

She will leave you before you even get through the whole list.
Also i hope you die c:

Redpill as fuck OP

What's the matter little boy? Your girlfriend make you have another anxiety asthma attack?

itt: friend zoned virgins imagining all the pussy their hate of women hasn't gotten them.

Church

Im a girl

Hate? I don't hate women. I don't respect them, but that's no hatred. When you have a woman, you gotta let her know her place. It can't be 50/50. Either you're the boss, or she is, and there's nothing more shameful than a man who lets his woman tell him... well... anything. She should be lucky she's allowed to speak at all.

But you're just another weakling so it's not like any of this is getting through to you.

ITT: white knight fag cucks

i'm a woman you faggy little fuck and i will absolutely cut your baby cock off and stuff it into your mom's mouth if you ever swung your weak little pussy arms my way, bitch

OP is faggot

a big un

>I hope you die c:

I should have known. That was a dumb bitch thing to say.

I hope someday you end up in a healthy relationship. It sounds like you need a guy to really put you in your place. Can't have a woman talking like you do.

This is why OP is right

because none of you could ever win a real fight?

kek, nice samefagging OP

Lol ok whatever

No because you can always tell a woman is insulting you because she says lame things like that. This is a good example of why women's opinions should be silenced immediately.

Even the most cucked feminist man has to admit that when a woman is sort of kind of good at something, it's astounding. Like when I see a girl sort of playing guitar, it's like seeing a unicorn. Women just suck dude.

>Lol ok whatever

LMFAO

Perfect response. Couldn't have been more what I expected.

Bump for truth

I dont care about what you say like I really dont

you're lonely and hopefully your parents or kids will die of cancer soon

HAHAHAHAHAhaha so female

This is just classic

weak bait, try harder

is laughing and saying sarcastic remarks the extent of your wit? cause you come off fuckin stupid, my man

all bait, ignore

See Op, I'm not going to be one of these cucks whose reasoning on why you're wrong is"OP HOW COULD YOU! THATS SO MEAN". Instead I'm going to merely say this. I have never had to hit my woman, but that is because I have already made her position in this relationship quite clear. Here is my opinion on what any Dominant intelligent man should do if they want TRUE respect.

>Always show love, even when if it has to be in the form of pain.

>Dominance in bed will gradually take shape in your daily life. So a woman who is naturally inclined to the BDSM/Submissive lifestyle the better.

>"You are my soulmate" Treatment. Brainwash her into believing that without you she is nothing. This will deter any form of rebellion as the mere threat of you leaving is enough to sway her.

>Do not hit her for any random petty reason. There is a reason why chaos breeds nothing but chaos. If she is in consistent fear of being hit she will either

A: Finally muster the courage to leave.
B: Tattle on you.
C: Be beaten until her will is completely broken leaving a worthless husk that you're stuck with.

You must establish ORDER with you and your lover. She must understand that you do not want to inflict pain, but if she is out of line you will discipline if necessary. Anything beyond this is nothing but brutish behavior that tends to end in either you landing in prison for domestic assault or being stuck with a piece of trailer trash. The trick is finding the sweet middle ground.

I'm 100% serious. I can tell you have nothing masculine about you just by you not believing I could mean what I say. Pathetic.

OP is a tranny

Really?

This guy is just too edgy for me

>masculine
post pic, OP
lets see if you actually aren't the little faggot everyone in this thread thinks you are
if you wont, it only confirms your beta status

No I'm laughing at how womanly these posts are. How undeniably female these are. Hoping I die of cancer and then adding a little smiley face. It's so classic. I love it. Women never advance beyond 12 when it comes to their comebacks.

lol

KEK, My fuckin Daughter is more man than OP is

Threads over, everyone.
OP lost.

Fuck

Yes really, idiot.

Masculine*

You wish

Is dis a friggin get thread? Punch womynz XDDDDDDD

OP here.

Was really expecting funnier responses from the women for this obvious bait...

I mean I would never hit a woman and I disagree with everything I said, but I maintain that women aren't able to be funny. You guys are just violent and personal right away.

Kind of makes me almost sympathize with my fake first post.

bump

a number of anons have beat women, some often