How are you coping with it?

How are you coping with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPJSsAr2iu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I make as many GOT threads as possible to fill the void

I thought they were building up to something with her character - like she was manipulating the king and the faith. Then they kill her. Oh well

By pairing myself with her far more beautiful grandmother

she has a future in blacked

jesus fucking christ, women really do age like milk

great, i loved that scene, have pretty much always rooted for cersei, its sad her kids turned out shit but now she ain't got those burden no more, does she?

Not well, not well.

>implying you wouldn't fuck her old lady brains out
She is GILF status for sure

I don't watch this show but I love her constant smugness or whatever it is she always seems to have in her expressions

post more

By having a superior waifu.

She had it coming by trying to climb too high and making alliances with the wrong side.

They were, but they gotta keep the thrones meme and cut off story arcs for shock value over good story telling

yes I'm fucking salty

That's not really her is it?

watch it, it's enjoyable if you arent autistic and get mad about it being different from the books

Celebration, any day a bunch of religious fanatics gets blow to fuck is a good day.

Well. Her character has been leeching off other powerful people since day 1, it was getting old. Renly, Joff, Tommen, Sparrow. You can only do the same story so many times.

this is the hottest granny ever.

plus she would be so fun to hang out with - she's got sharp tongued wit

she's like 80 years old. women do age like milk but nobody looks good at that age. cut her some slack.

Liked it.
King's Landing has always been about manipulation, treachery and covert backstabbing.

An action that blatant works by contrast. Spanner in the works basically.

She was faking it to save her brother you dumbdumb, she didn't deserve it

They do but I'd still be married to her, sharp mind, sharper tongue and seems like a good time

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Someone post webm of this please

>swn *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* on your face
;_;

dealing with what? the incessant spamming of an objectively mediocre show? shitposting I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=bPJSsAr2iu0

legends say it was directed by her boyfriend

>this is the average got viewer

>that hairline

good god man its worse than mine

she was wearing a wig because of this

god damn

so she's basically just a total nympho slut in this video?

>in this video

To me she is incredibly hot, but for some reason this look pushed her over 1.21 gigawatts in my eyes.

she could have ended it all when her dads army arrived, but she chose to keep it going to get her revenge on Cersei

she would have gotten away with it too, if not for the magic plot armor that Cersei has.

>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE

DROPPED

;_;

nigger the top of her head ain't a wig

Never found her really attractive

Her tits are fucking disgusting

It's been so long and people still don't know what sage does

I'm a little sad tbqhwyf

As much as I enjoyed the scene and of course. She had to die along with everyone for the scene and rest of the episode to make sense, but the way she dies is bad

She shouldn't have become a detective, even though it fit with the character and gave her a "I died knowing" send off, it would've been better if they were all standing there smug as hell and either via letter or something, Bernie finds out and as he looks at everyone in horror he blows up

oh my, Mrs. Peel!

coping with what?

last ep of thrones

never forget

>be teen actor
>get to lay naked with Natalie Dormer

THEY KILLED OFF MY BOO...I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS SHITTY SHOW AGAIN