Question for all germanfags: how come nobody's assassinated this cow yet

question for all germanfags: how come nobody's assassinated this cow yet

because they're all cucks

because her counter sniper team has already killed 400 people who tried

cannot kill what is already dead.

have there actually been attempts ? cuz i havent heard of any

Sources? Or was that a jest? Not that it matters to me, I'm a United Fag I just am curious how a country who's past is filled with such hatred has turned into the official cuckland.

what hatred

Because we're cucked as fuck, that's why.

When someone criticises the refugee situation there's always that one apologist who reminds us of our aging population and that we need refugees to secure our standard of life, our rents etc. This usually silences the critics because if they try to address the problem of low birth rates it ends with phrases like "you want women to stay in the kitchen? we live in 2016 reeee" and everyone is outraged, even the sluts who get harrassed by muslims in the street.

The hatred for the common Jew of course. Not that hatred is something that is inherently bad. But to go from one extreme to the other is a little hilarious.

why should anyone bother? its not like she's in charge of anything. killing women like liz mohn or friede springer on the other hand...

she's not that bad

i think it was the zionist jews, not the common jew, and it was more love for germany than hate for the kike

Because for one assassination isn't that easy if you plan to get away, and if you get caught you will be royally ass fucked. And killing her wont solve Germany's problems

''wir schaffen das'' you are what's wrong with the world if you believe this hag should still be breathing.
Based Geert sends his regards

maybe it wont solve germany's problems but i would bet a few shekels that there are atleast a few average joes whose wife/gf/sister/mother has been raped/assaulted by the sand niggers and theyd want this woman dead as fuck

And they'd be stupid for doing so. It'd just throw the country into chaos. Assassinations can lead to a world war, and Germany would probably geta major ass raping for the third time in the last 100 years

Gun control. Also not being rasistic fat 'murican redneck fags

why do u think they deserve to be killed more than her

>rasistic
german detected

germany definetly didnt get major ass raped the 2nd world war. they fought 3 huge empires at the same time, and almost won... and if killing her would be stupid, do u think she can be convinced that what shes doing to europe is absolutely retarded ?

OP here, am not murican, nor "rasistic", but i would like what's best for my continent and not what's best for allah and the zionist jews

They did get an ass raping. Dresden was completely ruined among other major cities. Also don't forget how the Russians came to Berlin and turned that into a shithole and basically split the country into two following WWII. How did they almost win? They really only defeated France, but they didn't even come close to defeating Britain, the Soviet Union or the US.

And she has her agendas, so I doubt she'd change her mind. Also not to mention she isn't a dictator, other people are contributing to the refugee crisis there.

Do you even history? Germany almost took Russia, m8. They were so close they could see Moscow (scouts, anyway) but were driven back by the weather. Taking almost the whole of Europe and very nearly beating one of the hardest load of cunts on the planet whilst at the same time fending off the other two isn't even close to an ass raping.

>dat American education
Do you people know anyone's history besides your own?

Because aside from fucking up the handling of the refugee crisis, she's done a pretty solid job and not everyone is retarded enough to not see that.

thats the whole point, you wouldnt hear about it thats what silencers where invented for

you think no one tried to snipe obama? i can only guess on how many people his counter sniper team killed

>silencer
>not suppressor
Underage b&

They got pushed back and never recovered in the Eastern Front which is where Germany had their biggest losses.

Still doesn't mean they were "close to winning". They still had to defeat Britain and the US.

What did I say that was wrong?

>magazine
>clip

you sure faggot?

this

I don't believe there was any "sniper" attempt because our main stream media would of used it as their warship flag for the democratic party. Any president of ours that has been assassinated has turned into a martyr one way or another which would of helped his political party. Just stating the truth, you never hear the general majority talk shit about any of the assassinated ex-presidents.

geert wilders is a fucking autist

Jeez you don't know shit about history. Russia almost fell to the Germans, they just won because of weather-conditions, the fact they kept throwing corpses at the german troops and because russia is huge, if Germany wasn't involved in a two front war Russia would have been easy pickings. Great Britain also was on it's last legs and could have easily been pushed out of the war by a lot of things for exampleif Hitler had invested in a shitton of submariens early on because Great Britain relied on imports and would have starved to death without them. Granted, Dresden and other cities were fucked, but so was almost all of central Europe and lots of british cities didn't look muc better. I'll give you that thoug, I don't see how Germany could have defeated the US, only chance would have been if they hadn't joined the war or all the other allies had been defeated quickly

no weapons allowed lol

oh no
that cunt deserves much worse
public decapitation along with all her followers should be the right measure

thats why the media would never know,

>implying the secret service doesnt know how to keep secrets

I'm sorry but you elected a manchild as president. You have no room to talk.

Why would they keep it a secret?

Killing someone who is planning to assassinate the president would be considered a hero you idiot.

Obvious b8, moving on.

spiegel online - cuck

you obviously have no idea on how the world or people work, you will learn in a few years when you are older, are you sure you're even old enough to be on Sup Forums now, or are you just retarded

She is down on her knees for Islam, so will the rest of Europe. It's all planned by the higher power to annihilate Judaism & Christianity. Flood the continent with the damn peaceful parasites