I need some help, Sup Forums

I need some help, Sup Forums

My girlfriend recently graduated college with her degree in mechanical engineering. I'm a college drop out. For her graduation gift, her parents bought her a house, and we moved in together. She got an awesome job making 80k+ per year.

I've now been unemployed for 3 months. I just can't find a regular full time job again. It's been causing stress on the relationship.

She came to me last night and told me she doesn't love me anymore, and she's been seeing another guy. She tells me she loves him, and his lease on his apartment is up at the end of the year, and he will be moving in January 2017.

She told me I can continue to live here as her houseboy, but she would expect me to do everything she and he tells me to do, or I can just leave.

I have no where else to go, Sup Forums. I have no family, and no means to get my own place.

Wtf do I do?

Pic related, it's her.

more pics of her?

Be gay and fuck him

Rape her into submission

Get good at sucking cock and anal, steal the guy from her, countercuck her every time she leaves the house

blow up the house?

She has everything she needs, but she still demands that you keep her.

And then she cucks you when, through no fault of your own, you can't.

I would say you're well shot of her, m8. Get out and don't look back.

I have no where to go.

I'd love to get out. But WHERE?

Fucking kek

>My girlfriend recently graduated college with her degree in mechanical engineering..............
>mechanical engineering
>Mechanical
>engineering
when you lie, the lie should be believable

go with her mother and do this

Get a fucking job and beat his ass for fucking with your girl. Then leave her after accumulating more pics of her for us.

whats the problem about it? is there a typo on it that only americucks see?

Leave when you can, ain't no body got time for triflin ass thots.

Get a job ANYWHERE
fake a resume if need be and its resiculously easy if you have a few real jobs in the fake ones.

>be houseboy and cuck for a year
>secretly work at mcdonalds that year while going to night school for EMT
>moment of redemption when you can tell her to fuck off and leave because you have a job being a wannabe doctor.
>potential to reverse the cuck you're in and avoid suicide
>???
>profit

this is what you need to do op

just leave, move on
college dropout, starts from the lowest then climb your way up
you dont have a choice anymore, mate
she gave you time and you didnt use it

Don't do this to yourself OP you will regret it the rest of your life. Get the fuck out of that filthy bitches house and do whatever you have to do.

this

I guess I really have to leave.

Is couch surfing on Craigslist still a thing?

Create a secret passage in her house when she is away.
A small room where you will live and you have a bed and tv comfort shit.And you work at mcdonalds all that time too, save money, buy the cheapest appartment in ur area and continue working.
I believe in u user.
One day you'll be in a lambo