Are you white?

Because brown ones give you aids.

The whitest.

Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love

racist

>fuck white people

If they're hot, sure.

White people fuck. Yes we do

Why are white people so lazy? I'll straight up piss on white people.

How do people get like this? How does the Tumblr/liberal mindset actually get this far? I feel like people took a Dave Chapelle character too literally when he played a black character who was racist towards blacks because he was blind and thought he was white.

I'll straight up cum on a cracker

This much projecting
Sure Tyrone, I'm sure you have a job. Get lynched you useless nigger

Whoa, buy me dinner first and we'll talk.

>accuses of projecting
>projects user has no job

Which one is sleeping on the steps and which one is actually doing something here? Like usual, the black man. Picking up the slack of the worthless white

White boys cannot do it.

Niggers don't work
This is a known fact. They also aren't fathers and steal bikes

Niggers haven't ever accomplished anything. They are fucking wogs. Useless kaffir.

Take this L white people

discord.gg/eW5qHxU JOIN

negro pls, just know your level between white people, we brought you from africa to serve us

Hey, look at this guy, he doesn't know where the term 'Cracker' came from.

It's funny how you're practically making fun of yourself.

As a white guy. I would laugh so fucking hard if I saw or met this person at a bar or anywhere in public really.

Look at this waste... In the time he started designing that suit to the time he finished it he put on enough weight to barely get the buttons to come together.

Fat people are absolutely Fucking disgusting

black people are ok, i guess, they just are a little lazy, smelly, and are loud/annoying

Note the GoPro, it's just trying to get a reaction which it can then blog about

Dude stop wtf is that

you forgot smelly

>blatant racism

>says white people are lazy

>entire collection of friends and family live off welfare
>entire collection of friends and family sell crack instead of getting a 9 - 5
>niggers only make up 17% of the military compared to whites conquering 70% - probably due to the fact that niggers are usually lazy sacks of shit and cant for the love of god wake up before 3pm
>Niggers wouldnt have any civil form of food, wepondry, heating systems, or healthcare without the white man
>the money that the white man so graciously gives the nigger for food is pretensiously spent on drugs, designer clothing, and haircuts/weaves

>Conclusion: niggers sleep till afternoon, wake up, smoke crack, huck shit, and starve their children

Why dont you go to work then instead of playing with yourself on a dirty staircase like a nigger?

You're not even doing anything, you're just jacking off in public. Go to jail with the rest of your family nigger

The military is the biggest bunch of welfare queens around you fucking idiot. Except they're getting paid to actively make things worse instead of just do nothing. And 17% of the military is more than the percent of blacks in the general population.

this shirt is a reminder of white people's superior looks. white people are the world's beauty standard for both blacks, and asian countries. hispanic is a sub race of white, so they are also considered white people. everywhere you go, people want to:
>fuck white people

Woah buddy ride your quads back to tumblr or reddit

The difference is the military is at least doing their fucking job for the welfare you entitled sack of shit - while the niggers sit around on their asses expecting their checks in the mail. In the military, you wake up at 3am and work till 8pm every day for years on end to get your fucking check. Oooh, but not the niggers - they just smoke dope all fucking day and bitch when they dont get childsupport

lel

Dubs dont lie

yes they do what the fuck are you talking about

Nigger detected