So she's gonna get creamed right?

So she's gonna get creamed right?

> invading Westeros when winter is beginning
> army consists of Dothraki and unsullied
> both used to warm weather, and wear minimal clothing/armor
> dragons are reptiles and presumably cold blooded, and will therefore be useless in Westeros

Give me one good reason why her army stands a chance against countless knights that have lived in Westeros their entire lives and know how to survive the winter.

I'm expecting a major defeat like Hitler invading Russia in the winter. If she actually wins it won't make any sense whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

madeinmyr.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/a-black-eye-shining-with-malice-thoughts-concerning-eurons-black-magic-and-potential-dark-powers/
youtube.com/watch?v=xp8EQqzx2k0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's mai waif

>creamed
>not blacked

>implying dany sue and muh dragons are going to get creamed by anything other than jon snow's ice cock

What? It will be a cakewalk until she opposes the WW which will be a le ebin CGI-fest where D&D spends the entire HBO-budget on trying to be LOTR.

She's already been blacked by Xaro

they can make sweaters

She'll win because everyone hates the crown right now.

>dragons will be useless in westeros
lmao have you been paying attention at all?

Have we ever seen what happens to a dragon in cold weather?

GoT is all about killing off for shock value. Dany will die, her dragons will perish and Cersei and Euron will rule Westeros.

because it's not just her and her troops
Varys made a deal with the Martells and the Tyrells before teleporting back to "dragon's bay"
She has a part of the iron fleet
The northerners will not fight her, they'll make a deal, and the vale is on their side
The Freys have basically been eradicated single-handedly by arya
Who is going to stop her? The Lannisters with one (Jamie) competent battle commander and the mountain by themselves?
It's all of westeros+Dany+dragons vs the lannisters, and you think she'll lose?

It'll probably be a major plot point during the next season that her army isn't used to cold, and most of her soldiers will probably die from it rather than in battle. She's winning regardless.

>main character with thickest plot armor
>army of unsullied
>army of dothraki
>a fleet of iron born
>3 dragons (her ancestor conquered westeros with just 3 dragons)

and now she has
>dorne support
>tyrell support

She's the most powerful ruler in the show

> Varys made a deal with the Martells and the Tyrells before teleporting back to "dragon's bay"

Aren't most of them dead? Are their armies even that good?

> She has a part of the iron fleet

True, but she still has to invade the land too.

Dany is pure

Anyone got a magnet for a 720p upload?

>Dany is pure

lmao

>friendly reminder that euron greyjoy is will cross dany in the narrow sea with his fleet, and when dany rejects him he will call forth his kraken and a huge sea battle will take place.
>dragons cant burn something that hides under water.

Euron will ofcourse lose because of the WOMEN STRONG plot of the series, but dany will have lost a big part of her army by then.

Have there been any hints of a kraken in the show?

Cause jesus fuck that would be awesome

>now this is what I call pod racing

She is going to get Littlefingered.

i think there is a hint about it in the books.
But in the books euron found a magic horn when he was on his pirate adventure.
The claim is that the person who blows the magic horn can take controls of the dragons who hear it.
that part has been completly cut out of the series.

No and it's not gonna happen

They could still show it in flashbacks or something idk

what about Euron?
what will he do now that Dany does not need his ships?

Will he side with Cersei? And attack Dany?

Such horse shit. Only two main PoV characters have ever been killed off for good, and that was years ago.

it would take too much out of the budget for CGI.
That money is needed for the dragons, the white walkers, and the pay of all those B-list actors who hold the show ransom if they dont get payed more every episode.

And thats why Mace tyrell had a really shit armor and why all the direwolfs and wun wun got killed of.

The waif us dead user. Arya stabbed her, get over it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:77EFB1E5428E0FB17A642AB4F35D67E59E7AAE33&dn=game+of+thrones+s06e10+720p+hdtv+x264+avs+rartv&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.bittorrent.am.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk%3A1337%2Fannounce

just watched it true 720p

no, their existence has been alluded to in the books but not in the show and even in the books euron is hardly. there is a shitload of material and characterization for the iron islands and especially euron that they seem to have completely cut out of the show due to time constraints, which leaves me extremely skeptical that they're going to be able to establish him as a credible threat to dany/westeros in the few episodes they have next season. he also may have the powers of shadowbinders and wargs and could possibly attempt to kill the gods (literally).

>The northerners will not fight her, they'll make a deal, and the vale is on their side
>Little finger won't do everything he can to get on the throne.

ok

> and could possibly attempt to kill the gods (literally).

what

how?

they already showed that sansa knows that littlefinger wont let jon be king of the north.
what do you think that retarded part was about littlefinger look pissed when sansa smiled and everyone was kneeling to jon.

sansa will kill littlefinger next season.

>even in the books euron is hardly

should say "hardly confirmed to have a kraken in his armada".

She's going to fuck up the White Walkers without much trouble and then be the final villain of the series.

>Sup Forums actually believes the "Dany is Sauron with a foreign horde of monsters" meme
>Dany allies with two of the most influential houses in Westeros
>Dany will be welcomed as a hero who dethrones Cersei, the actual villain

How mad are you faggots right now? Pretty fucking mad, I imagine.

madeinmyr.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/a-black-eye-shining-with-malice-thoughts-concerning-eurons-black-magic-and-potential-dark-powers/

this is the theory i was referring to. make no mistake, its mostly speculation and very little has been confirmed but everything is based on information directly from the books and its not far-fetched when you consider the need to establish another big bad after the inevitable defeat of the boltons.

also the new aeron chapter that GRRM read recently details visions damphair has of euron sitting on the iron throne surrounded by the rotting bodies of the gods (the seven, r'hllor, even the drowned god).

>littlefinger look pissed
Not really, that was textbook littlefinger smarmy smile, he didn't look pissed at all.

Lol, I think it's pretty dumb because Dany is a clear villain, with a massive sense of self-entitlement and a gigantic ego, who kills people who disagree with her and drenches in blood every part of the world upon which she sets foot.

But I'm not that mad. It's the only way neo-feminists can feel good about themselves, apparently.

Look, when a kid is playing make-believe outside, what do you do? Slap him because his "delusions" aren't realistic enough for you? No. You let him go about his fantasy and enjoy himself.

A similar thing is happening with game of thrones and young women, right now.

Not a bookfag, but do we have any confirmation that any of the gods outside of R'hllor actually exist? Since we've seen actual miracles committed in his name, do any of the other gods (the seven, drowned god, etc etc) have anything like that backing them up?

Thanks m8

>be dragon
>me feel cold
>me make fire
>me feel warm again
Not too hard to imagine, really

>BRAAAVOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=xp8EQqzx2k0

no not really, and im pretty sure martin has expressed in the past that he wont ever explicitly confirm the validity of any of the religions. but euron seems to lend some credence to them existing and if the fan theory is correct he could try and usurp them and become extremely powerful

what did he mean by this?

Creampied

>got
>logic and military strategy

pick only one.

I really hope she is killed in the last episode. We all know she'll make it to the final few episodes, but I don't want her stupid, annoying, boring ass to live happily ever after.

In D&D westeros, "winter" is something that only affects the north, teh riverlands, the lannister part of teh country and the vale.

D&D westeros has Dorne, kingslanding and presumably highgarden perpetually in sunny weather (whereas in the most recent book, king's landing is described as having long icicles in the last chapter) So Danaerys's army can just wait there if need be.

Just don't think about it bro, fucking DRAGONS man
Have you seen that little girl proclaim John king of the north? That was fucking awesome

The show doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and her season 7 shit will all be about landing and setting up the army.

But it's still hot and warm down south and Dany is gonna be there in short time. All the north cucks will get BTFO by Jack Frost and his army while trying to fend off Dragons from the south at the same time.

imagine the mongols invading 1800s america across the pacific

where are the supply lines

how do you sustain an army of 300,000

how do you get an army full of horsemen to achieve jack shit when they have no concept of prolonged sieges or wet, muddy terrain.

if dany doesn't get completely fucking steamrolled when she lands in westeros this show is fucking terrible

>So she's gonna get creamed right?

but she's got the power of FRIENDSHIP

she has tyrion AND varys on her side to see through any bullshit he might try to cook up.

In the show there is literally no one that has the strength to fuck with her besides Euron and the others. Shell get fucked up in some other way hopefully.

that video is #1

Dragons are going to do fuck and all in the northmate, besides Jon would bend the knee if dany promised to help him fight the night king.

Whos going to actually hold out? I'd imagine every house is going to pledge to the last targ as cersei has fucked over everybody and there's been a war going since the end of season 1.

She honestly needs to get her shit kicked in at some point, an all powerful Queen who never loses does not make a good hero.

how did varys teleport to dorne and then teleport to danaerys's fleet in the space of an episode?

Its not like she has any commanders herself either nor has she fought a significant battle yet

She'll be fine

Euron will royally fuck her shit but the tyrells either via redwyne or Tarly will save her and then it's 50 thousand tyrells and the remains of danys host + the dornish against Cerseis ~30 give or take 10k

But it won't matter

The end of next season is literally cersei losing, Jona army marching on kings Landing after victory at the trident and Jaime and his host entering kings landing, to find cersei screaming to have them burned by wildfire and Jaime killing her

>Give me one good reason why her army stands a chance against countless knights that have lived in Westeros their entire lives and know how to survive the winter.

she has the ultimate siege weapon, their only knowledge of how to stop that weapon is some shit their great grandfathers taught them or something in a book.

No she will win and it won't make any sense what so ever.

>to find cersei screaming to have them burned by wildfire and Jaime killing her
gosh can't wait for this pottery

I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHERE IS MY FUCKING BUD SPENCER STICKY

You forget the 80k tyrells and 20k sandsnek and Yara's 100 good ships .
Oh, and plot armor.

She's gonna lose her dragon(s) probably before the battle with the walkers

Drogon is gonna be the last and he's gonna be fucking massive, that's all she'll have left, like aegon all she ever needed was dragons, she'll probably engulf the red keep in flames after Jaime kills cersei and leaves the capital, and she'll enter the ash covered throne room with nothing but drogon

She'll die in the end though. One way or another she is a secondary antagonist disguised as a sympathic protagonist, cersei and her are based off the same character so it makes sense

>Dany and Jon make alliance
>Jon and his new army fight white walkers in north
>Dany fights Highgarden and Dorne

It's gonna be corny but we all know it's happening

>dany fights targaryens loyalists that declared for her and all absolutely hate the lannisters specifically cersei

Are you retarded?

Pure shit

> dragons are reptiles and presumably cold blooded

>cold-blooded
They breath FUCKING FIRE

A cold blooded animal that big would be extremely sluggish. Just like dinosaurs the dragons must be warm blooded. They fly for fucksake, that is a high metabolism activity.

the dragons will die on the journey
in the last scene where Varys pssh, nothing personnels to the ship from Dorne you can actually see it is just an ocean. Where will these dragons eat/sleep, huh? Checkmate Valyrians

>Dorne
>influential
All of my keks

hey this show is objectively trash please stop spamming threads about it when there is a general

Are you stupid?

She has the support of the Tyrells and Dorne. On top of her armies of shitskins. It s absolute poetry

>The high class and the mudslimes betraying the white peoples of Westeros to bring in more rapists

pure garbage

Magic

>Tyrion once fended off Stannis to save KL
>now he's on the invading end
I just want to see the cucked look on her face as she sees him with Dany and Dragons.

In the books, she'll set off the wildfire and destroy all of KL.
In the show, they already blew their wildfire load, so who knows

>one of the best reviewed TV shows in history
>cultural load stone
>movie quality production values
hipster pls go

Jamie won't be fighting for the Lannisters any more.

GOTTTEMMMM

one thread says cersei has no chance
other thread says dany has no chance

do you guys ever get tired of shitposting desu

That C sec scar...

Jesus.

>movie quality production values

I might have high standards, but the production value is shit imo. Cheap CGI, bad lighting, literal no name actors, second rate writers. Besides the last 1,5 episode S6 screams garbage

Bow to your new Queen shitlords

you're autistic

>Who is going to stop her? The Lannisters with one (Jamie) competent battle commander and the mountain by themselves?

This is canon.

I don't understand why they had to cut all of the colored hairs/ lips out of the show. They did in the earlier season with the evil magicians who took muh dragons before. It was just such a cool way of showing that euron had black magic. It would've literaly cost nothing.

Also no golden teeth.

Can anyone explain why cutting the little things made sense to D$D? Half boob was questionable too.

Let's all remember the real casualties of war, like the girl who fucked Pycelle for free.

They're both right, only da kween in da norf will survive the war.

Hillary was right.
Women truly are the ones that suffer most from war

That horn blowtorches whoever blows it. Funny thing about the Targaryans...