Let me tell you the story of how Sup Forums went from liberal to conservative real fast

Let me tell you the story of how Sup Forums went from liberal to conservative real fast.

>Go back in time
>to old Sup Forums
>Republicans hated Sup Forums
>wanted it shut down
>Sup Forums was liberal, but still had an edge (unlike whiny SJWs)
>Believed that the economy should have regulation, but social freedoms should exist as long as it doesn't affect others.
>very logical
>then comes Trump
>like a troll, says whatever he wants
>but he's a republican
>liberals nominated Shillary
>fucckkkkkkkk
>Sup Forums choses to support the republican
>Now any liberal comments are called "cucks"
>Sup Forums has changed political parties, to a party that wanted to censor this site.

All because of that cunt Hillary. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/remove-all-federal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Sup Forums never picked sides, that's only the murifags.
and believe it or not; there are Sup Forumsro's here NOT being from the USA: hands up guys! See, OP?

Sup Forums has his own mind, get over it

interesting how that worked. Kinda spot on though

Not everyone on here is an Americunt

>>Sup Forums was liberal, but still had an edge (unlike whiny SJWs)
haha.
It never was.
kys.

This is hitting the nail right on the head.

Trump was a fucking diseased troll like us and we related to him, that is all.

I remember when we helped start Occupy Wall Street.

>Sup Forums is 100% American

>Sup Forums is completely subjected to the whims of Americans

Might wanna rethink this friendo

ITT: Libcucks complaining about liberty of choice

Hilldawg wasn't disliked for any real reason except she was old. That is the subconscious reasoning behind why so many turned on her this election. Had she run 8 years ago against Trump i think she would have won.

you want to talk about choice? Abortion, gay marriage, cannabis, these are some choices you republican retards want to get rid of.

Sup Forums only look leftists after the last shovel of newfags that come here because muhh anomalus and memes.

Hitler did nothing wrong!

There was a time where nigger was the most used word...

so a woman should be younger to run for president but a man can go for it at any age?

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/remove-all-federal

Yes,
Women should just stay home cooking.
I'm a woman I should know

Sup Forums politics change with the Presidents.
Now that the Far Right has taken over expect the site to start tilting Left just like when Dubya was the Prez.

Sup Forums was never "liberal"

it progressed from partially sjw (until they fled), to mostly libertarian, to MAGA

sounds like you've been consuming FAKE NEWS

because that is all false

>woman
>browsing Sup Forums
Yeah right

this

I lOVE WEED.
SPREAD THE THC.

Yea ... Your a shill to huh? Probably a feminist who fucks over every guy too.

/b went right because we are tired of being lied to and being blamed for society's ills.

How many blacks that went to Yale for free get to blame us for all that sucks while we can't get a decent job because Zuckerberg says he can't find anyone "qualified" to work at Facebook?

Our student loans are $150,000 and only minimum wage jobs.

2 sets of laws. 1 for whites and another for Mexicans here illegally.

this

Her age didn't matter.

Being a nonstop lying bitch is the only reason she lost.

For fucks sake.... she lies about everything.

She literally thinks she us above the law.

I second this

let me tell you how retarded I am.

fixed it for ya OP.

Eh not really OP

Gamergate had a lot to do with the whole "Cuck" thing

Back a few years ago, the mods let Sup Forums go to shit and had a pic of Moot getting pegged by Anita Sarkisian along with the words "CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK GOES THE CUCK" or something

Gamergate really got Sup Forums hating SJWs and , as a consequence, all progressives

Sup Forums has always been an amoral anarchist that has no rhyme or reason.
Might fuck with someone until they an hero, might get someone arrested who hurt a cat and was stupid enough to film themselves doing it, only to turn around and pony up nudes of hacked celebs.
Liberal and conservative does not apply to Sup Forums - never has, never will.
Sup Forums does things just because.

This board was neither liberal or conservative.
It always waved back and forth because the type of people who post here are the type of people who latch on to whatever gets them a response and attention.

>Hillary wants pepe censored
Keep crying cuckboi

Ding ding ding.

America has a huge issue with identity politics and this thread is further proof of it.

OP here.

Hate Hillary. I don't think there is EVER exuse for censorship. You must be thinking of Trump, wanting to ban burning the flag. Or his "Theater safespace"

It is funny because the terms liberal and conservative almost have different meanings. It is conservative now to want free speech and guns? Liberals are afraid to hurt feelings?

lies? name 5 things she said and that was a proven lie. or do you only repeat Trump and, even worse, believe him?

>partially sjw (until they fled)

From what year to what year?
And where did they flee?

I don't remember Sup Forums being a part of politics until Anonymous starting doing some gay wall street shit after the whole Chanology thing with the scientologists

yep
Had Sanders got in would be different

Agreed. Lying flat out lying and nothing ever happened about it was the most annoying. And you saw the media always avoided it and it got more and more annoying. Then telling wall st she needs to have a public and private stance on things. I bet if she was actually humble about it acknowledged it and didnt try ro hide everything with more and more lies she probably would had won. Remember when she fainted at 911? She lied for what a week about it?

OP here, I think I realized what it is.

Sup Forums has just always gone agaisnt authority. Shillary represents the essense of that. But now that Trump is prez, we will most likely go back to being liberal since that will be the new "cool"

Dude come on. Wikileaks has her emails. Come on. Are you still denying the lies? She admitted even some of them. There are 5 lies only surrounding her emails.

i think youre giving Sup Forums way too much credit for having thought through any of that

I think you are right. The poll numbers said the black didnt come out for her lile obama. They loved bernie.

>the choice to kill babies

this board is 18+

>Implying a baby and a fetus are the same thing.

I also dont think Sup Forums is one party or the other. I agree with the other user who said its about the censorship. Hillary represented SJWs black lives matter and other pussy shit. The point of Sup Forums is speaking your mind anonymously. Something we have in common is understanding the need for this. And trump just happened to speak more freely and represent the opposite of her. I think if it were Ted Cruz it wouldnt be the same.

what about late term abortions?

This, so much.

Tl:dr
No one cares faggot

>implying they aren't

are you so encapsulated in the insanity bubble you don't even know what your vice president's views are?

>49 replies
>typed something out to prove how much he didn't care
autism

>Blames Zuckerberg for no jobs
>Second richest man in US
>Cucks bitch about billionaire Jew
>Still uses LooserBook every day

Boycott their product by not using it, retards.

Google image fetus, and then the latter.

Now tell me if there is a diffrence?

Did you just assume Sup Forums's gender?

late term abortions account for 2% of all abortions performed within the continental US and are mostly performed when the health and well-being of the mother and the baby are at stake.

but you can have an abortion well passed the point where the fetus can start feeling pain

Hillary is against gay marriage. Google it the info is out there they are statements from her. The point here is she is against it and lies about it trump is open with his feelings on it. Hillary was told by her camp not to talk about it because she will get called out on her past statments. Go read wikileaks. The point is shes a liar and uses it for votes. At least be open with your feelings so people have the appropriate information to vote accordingly. If she is against it but doesnt say so she will get their votes.

>Our student loans are $150,000 and only minimum wage jobs

that's because those jobs no longer are in the western world.

but shouldn't it still be illegal even if it hardly happens? (late term specifically)

Name! 5! Lies!

>Implying I like Hillary

Did you even read the post? Liberals hate that cunt.

*Raises hand 4 u* ~uwa~

She is a liar and corrupt

Hillary is on record saying she feels that the fetus has no rights until it is born. Meaning she is ok with late term abortions. Plenty of babies are born more premature and live. I think we get if the moms health is in jeopardy. Medical reasons are important but non medical is the issue most people have. Just give it up for adoption if you are that far along.

I replied to wrong user sorry.

No one cares about population control!? This planet is fucking LOUSY with humans. We're like a mold.

>Yfw you got cucked

Hillary is a war criminal. Let's face it. All of these leftists and millennials who cried crocodile tears over her losing the election is a bit ridiculous.

Not to mention, in my city alone, the scare tactics they used to influence people to vote for her were absurd: "He's going to reinstate slavery, even if you're an American citizen, if you have heritage from any other country, you'll get deported." Jesus Christ. Those were incredibly weak rouses.

Donald ran his mouth, probably bit off more than he can chew and whether we like it or not, we have to deal with it. He may help our country out, he may dig a deeper hole.

All I know is this: I'm an American. I may not like the system that regulates and governs us, but I will stick around and see what happens. I made a bug-out bag for a reason.

On a completely off the table matter: I hear that Canada will completely legalize Cannabis in the spring. I have a theory that with Donald's competitive edge, he'll actually try to top Canada's new law and legalize it nationally here as well. And if that happens, we just need to start campaigning for legal cocaine and heroin.

Not op but think of it like this. This is an American site. Created by an American. When you're here, you can discuss whatever you want. But face it. You're in America.

That's why I'm conservative now. Constitutional protections. Guns too. Used to be the reds that wanted to take all you had and fuck your rights over. Now it's the blues.

Ron Paul Sup Forums

Sup Forums has always been libertarian

Authoritarians and statists occasionally make noise here, but they are just trolling. If you choose Sup Forums over reddit or tumblr or any other website that bans you for having the "wrong" opinion it's because you like freedom

And the zeitgeist here has been opposed to PC culture and identity politics long before Trump got political

OP is a newfag

what you do is read the books go out and do the work yourself, gain experience and then you would be hired at a higher wage than the dude with the $150,000 education. Because you have experience.

With hillary its all about hillary not about the people that vote, only about getting and being in charge.

I remember Bill O'Reilly calling Sup Forums a "far left" site and it being ridiculous because of the amount of "niggers niggers niggers jews jews jews" going on in broad daylight to everybody's knowledge
Sup Forums probably has kinda complicated politics, kinda seems to host all points of view on a number of issues, especially the extreme ones, take "trans" for example

none of what you are saying of old Sup Forums is what old Sup Forums was, you're an idiot, ive been coming here since 2013

>old chan

>people exist outside of America
lol u funni

Sup Forums was ten years old by that point you retard

OP here

I would be libertarian, but I don't like their whole no regulation on the economy.

she was disliked for being a cunt

you misspelled criminal

I've been here since 2004-5, Sup Forums has been nothing if not consistent with its lack of caring for an individual's feelings. We will ask you what your problems are and then call you a gay nigger who should anhero because your a disgusting little cock sucker. We will belittle your opinions, even if we agree with you. Your nothing but another mouth to feed and add to wipe on the floor. Hillary represented what is wrong with the government when she sat there and continually lied about her emails in front of Congress and Trump looks like what I shit out after I eat alot of saffron

republicans are normies

summerfags are normies

the summer never ended

QED

To a certain extent every libertarian picks and chooses which parts of the philosophy they like and why. It's not really as rigid as a lot of people have been led to believe. It's okay for libertarians to support some regulations here and there, as long as they consider in what way the regulations are restricting personal freedom and why it is justified

that too, but honestly the main reason i voted against her was because i just fucking hated her guts and bitchy "its my turn and you know it" attitude