I'm conducting a survey for my sociology class and am curious what race you think has contributed most to the...

I'm conducting a survey for my sociology class and am curious what race you think has contributed most to the advancement of civilization .

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE
WUZ
KANGZ
WUNCE

niggers

i think black people contributed the most especially if you know of our past(ya know egypt and stiff) although now were not contributing as much lol

Chinks built the Erie Canal

human race
/thread

Clearly the niggers have led the world throughout history in math, science, technology, medicine, the arts; everything good that we enjoy in the world came directly from niggers!

mudlsimes for sure, I mean look at saudi arabia they've build all that stuff by working hard

Obviously the Greeks and the Chinese. Every other nation pales in comparison.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

nuff said

jews

Well, let's see. Think about any invention in the past 1000 years and there's only one race doing them. Hint: it's a race with RGB-code #FFFFFF

Does a stick count As an invention?

We wuz

SUPERIOR WHITE MASTER RACE

White people. All races have fantastic accomplishments of civilization from antiquity (less sub-Saharan Africans), but whites brought us modern democracy, the industrial revolution, and now the information revolution. They're the ones that jettisoned civilization from the doldrums of mediocrity to what it is now. We made the civilization that everyone either wants to move to or become. Western societies have had a net immigration influx for over half a century; there's far more Asians, Middle Easterns, etc. in the West than there are whites in their countries.

Also, check a UN summit. No one besides a few African representatives don their custom robes. We export culture. Sure, I eat curry and orange chicken from time to time, but the East's cultural impact on the West is far, far lower than the West on the East.

I'd say the Asians really

niggers don't do anything for civilization except kill other niggers they get jealous over and steal shit they didn't work for

Butt we wuz kangs wunse

What did they create? I mean sure, they're crafty, industrious little fellows, but they only are good at refining what already exists. They rarely create anything novel of their own that the rest of the world wants. Asian countries with democracy emulates the west; everything they turn out (computers, televisions, mobile phones) was created in the West, even the clothes they make are Western-style that they even wear, not traditional Eastern garments.

Well...to date I'd have to say the Indy 500.

>sociology
>uses concept of race
Ethnicity, and since we live in a mostly Western world, go Greece, Rome, Italian Renaissance and in general Mediterranean white, but sun kissed dudes

I don't know about all the different kinds of Asians but the Chinese are some of the least creative people lately. Have you seen all of the shitty knockoff games, electronics, and so forth that get made by chinese people? They pretty much change just enough to not have blatant copyright infringements and call it the 'superior' version. Not that their government would care if they did commit copyright infringement because they don't want their citizens getting in trouble with other countries, but still it's a bit ridiculous at this point.

They were great inventors in the beginning but communism killed their creative abilities and now they all suck.

>Greek detected
Lol @greeks.
Worse than jews, only stupider.
So full of themselves, and so misplaced.
You invented anal sex.
Nothing else.

Nice job being the armpit of the EU, the equivalent of niggers in the U.S. on public aid.

Greeks: the original Niggers of Mediterranean.

so Jews vote for Jews
>whodathunkit.jpg
why not just list number of jews who win hollywood awards
>thingsthatmakeyougohmmm.exe

You mean the Greeks and the Chinese take credit for pretty much everything, yet despite being thousands of years old, little old America in one tenth the time invented 1000x as much.

Niggers... by staying in Africa.

butthurted satan trip checked

Obviously niggers

>asians
kek
u bad at history?
they were living like niggers when europeans found the asians

this asians are like rats
they breed like rats and they steal like rats
they've done little more than steal the work and innovation of the whites and were living like rats with essentially nothing
>asians
conquered by Alexander the Great in 300BC
then later just left because asians too stupid and too poor and too backwards to even be around

tell us more about how asians ever did anything

Egyptians aren't black but more like mulattos

Kek

Mammamia pizzeria spaghetti did a lot

My lord?

>Greeks being fags confirmed by Satan himself

Egyptians have zero negroid in them. This has been confirmed by genetic testing and reconfirmed many times over.

The human race of course.
Largely caucasians, asians, and arabs who are also asians but whatever. If I had to pick one, as a westerner living in a western civilization I gotta tell you, it's white people.
Sorry I know that sounds racist because white people are evil but everything we know and love today is based on the work of the white devil. Now we didn't do it alone and we certainly benefited from things like calculus and gun powder but overall you asked about the advancement of civilization and there's no civilization so great as one of democracy.
Human liberty baby!

clearly the blacks have contributed the most.

White people

This is true. All they have incented since the 19xx is cheaper ways of doing things. Their fucking rediculouse. Before ebooks were made they would buy 1 popular book like harry potter and retype the whole thing in ms word word for fucking word and sell them on the corners of china towns and cities lile new york

Martial Arts

Ancient Egyptians looked nothing like niggers and in fact they slayed them for keks.

How do you compare genes to ancient people? Alot of egyptian paintings are clearly negro and people like napolean did shit like oder to use a cannon to blow the noses of statues with cannons because they were black faces. Thr spybx had a nigga nose and napolean blew it off and history books say egyptians look like arabs.

jews

The best they could come up with was that underground railroad nigger to replace based jackson that tells you all you need to know

when will donald trump kill all the monkeys?

>Martial Arts
Not an "invention" any more so than boxing is or kicking someone in the balls. Is the sport of shuffleboard an invention too?

Jumping around saying "hi-yaaa!" and karate chopping another 2" dicked slanty eye is not a contribution to the advancement of civilization worldwide.

Asians are almost as niggery as niggers. Niggers steal bikes. Asians steal technology. The rest of the world essentially does not steal like that, yet those two races have made it what defines them: dishonest thieves.

Middle easterners

>sociology
>race

Nice bait

Because there are genetic markers only found in negros and no other race (and negroes are in fact very different from ALL other races on the planet and from a completely different genetic lineage). There has been extensive testing on Egyptian mummies and they bear none of the genetic markers that negroes have, yet if you do the same testing on ancient Sudanese (just to the south of Egypt) they find upwards of 99% correlation in those same negroid markers. This is not to say that some negroes didn't live in Ancient Egypt--they did, just as jews did, as slaves--but they were NOT Egyptians by any stretch of the imagination.

The art of defense without the use of instruments is more than chinks jumping around. Sun Tzu also creayed the bible for management ( Art of war). They also made general tsos chicken thats fucking awsome

Arabs (back before the rise of Islam), Greeks and Romans.

Those are clearly Egyptian slaves, you dumbass motherfucker.
Lol. You literally proved how dumb you are.

wow
>trying this hard to make asians seem significant

A collective of morons. Sup Forums is still shit. Kek.

White ppl get defensive about everything and discredit everyother race and if they cant discredit then its stupid and useless. Insecure douchebags

because every other race is dogshit

youtube.com/watch?v=9gMrCdO371c

Try to pay attention user. It is a very antiquated notion promulgated for political reasons to suggest that anyone still can even imagine ancient Egyptians being the same as the Negro. It defies common sense, all the historical record, and every single piece of genetic testing.

Confusing the actual Egyptians with depictions of their (many) slaves is just about as sad of an argument for negrocentricism as you can get.

Genetic am RAYCISS!!!!!!

White ppl
You mean people who actually logic and improve civilization?

faggot confirmed

Thry invented the compass, silk, paper, printing, gunpowder, the umbrella, porcelain, the wheelbarrow, iron casting, hot air balloons, seismographs to measure earthquakes, kites, matches, stirrups for riding horses, and acupuncture.

USA and Europe citizens.

This, the only scientifically sound concept of race

Improve civilization. Thats what you call cucks, faggots and cross dressing freaks. Whites are weird they invented sex with leather masks, weird fetish shit. Sick fucks. White people INVENTED THE ART OF STEALING AND CALLED IT DISCOVERING. If you think people lile benjamin franklin were the first to discover things like electricity your fucking whitewashed

this there are also literally blond and red-haired mummies (the hair still largely intact)
blacks never had blond or red hair

The ancient egyptians has 80% genetic consistency with British, 70% with Spanish, and yet 0.03% in common with the Negro. The ancient Egyptians are believed by nearly all historians now to have originated from a tribe in the Caucuses Mountains (Caucasians) over 9500 years ago. Egyptians were white. They enslaved blacks, just as everyone else did. It's beyond hysterical that modern blacks would now attempt to claim they are the ancient egyptians. If so, the blacks were slavers and have no argument with respect to being enslaved by (some) whites in the U.S. (and throughout more extensively, Europe, South America, etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=YCZYWehiOTw

Actually asians invented all those fucked up fetishes.

Germans, basically they started a huge technological advancement when they started WW2, mainly war weapons but still, we got tanks, fighter planes and automatic rifles out of it. Also Nazi scientists where working on fuel-less planes and a lazer cannon, honestly just by starying this war germany has contributed the most.

We also got radio communication

Go back to your mudhut and enjoy your AIDS. Your (racist) post deserves a racist reply rather than a substantive response.

germans are not a race you faggot
unless you mean whites
or deeper sub categories of whites like aryans or anglos etc

Why do white people have a hard time admitting black people do good shit and do tribute to society. Everything is nigger this and nigger that. Both jews and blacks today in USA are controlled and influenced by jews its time for the two races to come together and fight againt the Zionist douchebags using us as pawns and unfluencing us to hate. Stop being mean to eachother theres no logical need to be that way.

You need a survey to know that? What kind of retard scholl you're in?

* Both whites and blacks today in USA are controlled and influenced by jews

I really don't like it but the Jewish people take that hands down, they're Gods chosen ones.

muslims invented all the navigation tech like astrolabes and shit for north america to even be discovered. They discovered electricity (bagdad batteries) but sadly genghis khan literally stomped them back to the stone age.

Clearly not the race that spawned that guy in the photo

im not sure greeks were white. they probably looked more like people from turkey or egypt today

Jews suck infant cocks. Its called a briss theyre the devils people if anything

I personally believe that ths human race controbuted the most. Like cows and horses werent always everywhere but humans still adapted with diffrent animals. Like indians would use elephants while westerners used horses and ox. So despite the diffrent animal availabilities the human race has contributed the most. And among them some oppressed and kept them down for literally centuries.

look up the rabie (however you spell it, the way i spelled it looks like a singular rabies) gave like 13 babies herpes doing bris hahahaha

i dunno, im a furry and firmly beleive dogs on 2 legz fought in all the major wars and invented all the butt stuff

Niggers.

Without them whites won't had someone to point and say:
>We're not lazy sub-humans, let's do it.

Rufus didnt show us that

This girl invented many of my boners.
Mizz Dr
Id eat that dominican pussy for days :P

Except that all that shit was already "invented", and a few of the more intelligent niggers created imitations derivatives. Do you really believe doorknobs didn't exist before 1878, or motors were never seen before 1939, etc etc etc. GW Carver MIGHT have been the first to create peanut butter (?), like whitey never would have figured THAT out...

Let me tell you this. The darker the skin the less they have contributed.
Maybe there was and there are some individual exceptions.
But in general this formula works and the fucking niggers still can't contribute shit for society.

Also this formula works 1990 probably maybe 2000. After that I think most of the human race started to become more and more stupid.

The Scots, fuckers invented everything.

No no no.
Niggers are different from ancient egyptians.
Egyptians where sand niggers but don't get me wrong since they got fucked sand niggers are as useless as you are.

I use their tape almost every day!

what are you, fucking gay?
get out of my Sup Forums you glorious faggot.

I dont know what conclusion you intend to draw from asking such a question on Sup Forums. But to take a break from the usual shitposting ill give you a straight answer. Referring to modern society; being founded upon a capitalist economy based on oil and fossil fuels the white Caucasians of America have in my opinion the highest scientific, cultural, political, and economic merits. A few key examples would be the development of oil drilling techniques revolutionizing the economy, the development of nuclear arsenals revolutionizing warfare, and the development of rock and roll revolutionizing world culture. This is only scratching the surface but yeah white anglos are great.

We African American peeples be makin shit fo yo white peeples and yo steel ar invinchun

*micks

i dont know what that means! But you know how the lighthouse in alexandria egypt was the center of science in the world during roman times? after the collapse of that, the center for science in the world where scientist all got together was literally fucking Bagdad

learn some history kid.
we aren't talking for the past 30 years.
Do you even understand the words "throughout history"?

Just kill yourself you are stealing my oxygen and fuck yourself in the ass that it seems to interest you that much that you know its history.

Marcellus Gilmore Edson (1849 – 1940) of Montreal, Quebec (in Canada) was the first to patent peanut butter in 1884.[7] Edson's cooled product had "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment" according to his patent application which described a process of milling roasted peanuts until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state". He mixed sugar into the paste to harden its consistency.
Your list is full of shit.