This is why circumcision is far superior. You filthy, uncircumcised, beta cucks need to just kys now... (pic unrelated)

This is why circumcision is far superior. You filthy, uncircumcised, beta cucks need to just kys now... (pic unrelated).

"Researchers at Johns Hopkins University have shown that uncircumcised men harbor harmful bacteria underneath their foreskin that thrives in the oxygen-starved environment."

“The anaerobic bacteria or other organisms there cause inflammation, which attracts the immune system’s T-cells that HIV targets and makes them more susceptible to infection,” says study author Ronald Gray, M.D., a professor of epidemiology at Johns Hopkins.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907642/
hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/declining_rates_of_us_infant_male_circumcision_could_add_billions_to_health_care_costs_experts_warn
magazine.jhsph.edu/2011/spring/news_briefs/women_benefit_from_male_circumcision_too/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/#!po=0.312500
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Since you're claiming it's SOOOO superior why not show us your cock, OP? I don't know anything about superiority with evidence. Please provide.

>With
Without evidence*** PARDON ME

You know you're jelly...

"Researchers at Johns Hopkins University

STFU U FLAMEING DICKLESS FAGGOT!!!

Slip me some skin!

Link study or shut the fuck up, you mutilated twerp.

One of the MANY studies out there that show circumcision is better. Use Google you fat, lazy, beta cuck.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907642/

ITT: anteater dicks that can't cope

Totally unrelated: The same Researchers at John Hopkins University have yet to research the effects of washing your fucking dick with soap and water.

Okay so that is in regards to your fucking dick, right? Well what about your peeing dick, or your sleeping dick, or your at rest dick?

>cut at birth
no choice to get uncut
>not cut at birth
choice to be cut
nice try mr shekels

/thread

Just face it, all you uncircumcised scum bags are just fucking Neanderthal beta fags I need to kill themselves right now. It's either that or cut your dick off. Nasty fucks.

"That" not "I"

Read this...

hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/declining_rates_of_us_infant_male_circumcision_could_add_billions_to_health_care_costs_experts_warn

John Hopkins university isn't accredited.

That's retarded

whatever helps you sleep at night, kike.

my body my choice

circumsized or not, how about not fucking anyone with HIV?

Is known as one of the best medical research universities in the world. Learn some things kid. And then read this article as well...

magazine.jhsph.edu/2011/spring/news_briefs/women_benefit_from_male_circumcision_too/

>how about not fucking hundreds of men in the ass without a condom
fixed

Not Jewish.

its pretty hard to get hiv unless you are fucking hundreds of people
so not too hard for gays
my body my choice

I can prevent the stated. But can you prevent your autism?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/#!po=0.312500

I'm pretty sure most of these studies were based on a group of 100 African men. Who were sent out to have unprotected sex.

That's the gist of it. Anyways guess what user if I want to have my dick mutilated I still can, but I'm not. You were robbed of your choice by the Jew.

they were cut then the study began
they were fucking for fewer weeks

Gross

Sucks you don't have access to running water and soap like a human OP, you must be from a poor sand country. Dick chopping is now no longer standard medical practice anywhere in the developed world. I understand the kikes are running out of foreskins for their pharmaceutical groups though.

>people actually think having a nasty anteater cock is better

lol go ask some girls

let's see who you really are

Dude how many cocks do you have?

>(((experts))) warn

Not a gross eurofag with a fucking weird anteater for a dick

Women harbor bacteria thats shown to oral and penile cancers too, so technically men would benefit from snipping the beef flaps of girls at birth too, why isn't that a thing?

Sweet pasta

did the rabbi kiss your penis after cutting it?

I'm not Jewish you faggot

its fine
theres enough gas for you too

Then you must be muslim

Try American shitdicks

i will do