Put on a flick

>put on a flick
>turns out it's ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY

Plebs everywhere already have made it criminally underrated. One of the greatest films of the decade and one of the best in the action genre ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEHCQELmW7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm upset I missed this at the cinema. Looks like it wouldn't be the same on a TV.

What the fuck was his problem?

AKAN'S A CUNT!

Why the fuck would I want to play a video game, without playing a video game?

He was just a weirdo.

He was just an obsolute MADMAN

Time to do another DOOM movie all in first person based off the new game.

And on a fucking 2 million budget! Unbelievable

Agree OP. The action is fresh each time and watching it is like speedballing.

He was angry cos someone cut off his hands and put magnetic ones in their place.

I highly doubt that OP.

yeah let's ignore twitch and youtube exist

Hardcore henry was absolute fucking shit

you're on Sup Forums so it's not like your time is worth anything, loser

It truly is fucking kino.

>tfw seeing this with some basement-dweller friends of mine
>tfw YOU'RE HALF MAN, HALF PUSSY
>tfw the car chase
>tfw PROTECT THE CRIPPLE
>tfw the eyeball decapitation

An absolutely brilliant film. They look like they had a hell of a time making it too
youtu.be/NEHCQELmW7E

It was great at the cinema. Haven't seen it on my tv yet but you're probably right. I'd still watch it anyway if I was you.

He was going to UNLEASH THE DRAGON.

What was his accent, though?

I watched it a few nights ago, really enjoyed it but I could barely understand the guy.

Autism + superpowers

I thought it was pretty good, but probably wouldn't bother watching if this style of movies becomes a thing. I'm guessing the novelty would wear off pretty fast.

I've been playing the new Doom and holy shit giving Ilya Naishuller an actual budget plus loose guidelines on the adapting would be FUCKING INSANE.

His parents died in Chernobyl (one by explosion, one by cyanide pill disguised as anti-radiation pill) and his adoptive father performed experiments on him to keep him alive.

One of the side effects of the experiments was psychokinetic powers. Who knew.

looks like garbage, like a 3min gimmick youtube video upscaled to a full time "movie"

I understand you 16 year olds to like this trash though

Well aren't you a snobby fuck.

So this movie is god tier but some of you niggas need to add the quotes to imdb or some other sites cause I cba to do it but really think it should be done. tnx!

I pity you, but not much. Enjoy ignorance

I don't use IMdB.

Yet another instance where Sharlto Copley saves an otherwise completely shit movie

If you are not watching Hardcore Henry with a glass of your favorite alcoholic beverage in one hand and a boomfatty in the other you are doing it wrong.

I laughed my ass off the entire time something stupid happened which was pretty much most of the time.

If you suffer from motion sickness however..