youtube.com/watch?v=-50_vk7-9rc
youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Yes

No

Just throw freedom of speech out the window

No

why must I lose my citizenship if I do that? I ain't even murican.

No
And if you say yes it would be only certain circumstances as you can burn the flag ceremoniously to pay respect to it.

Perhaps automatic death sentence

No

yes but you should be killed if you do it anyone who burns a flag is literally or figuratively a nigger

He spent a year literally bashing America on twitter and in person. Conservatives only care about free speech when it fits their narrative (Bibles, prayer in schools, the existence of far right/conspiracy websites, etc.)

But then again so does the Left.

Isn't Sup Forums all about burning flags

Eat a bag of shit.

>muh left
>muh right
get a load of this fedora wearing zilch

No. Who gives a fuck about some rag mass produced in China?

Also, born citizens can't have their citizenship revoked.

This is all typical fascist shit-stirring and pandering.

>he's 25 years old
>he's obsessed with chinese cartoons

Gonna burn some flags tonight. I'll be thinking of you, hillbilly.

Also, every soldier who dies deserves it. Anyone who joins the military is dense as fuck.

>inb4 they protect my right to say this

>muh anti-"whatever ya got"
tipping at you so hard right now

burning the flag is what you're supposed to do to dispose of it

Yes.

You paid for something, it's yours to burn. Fill your boots.

>Freedom
>When it's convenient

You're only fooling yourselves.

>Also, born citizens can't have their citizenship revoked.
Wait until he starts putting anchor babies on the trail of tears

Freedom of speech =/= freedom of consequence retards

Do you know what freedom of speech even means faggot?

Freedom of speech actually does mean freedom from consequence for exercising your freedom of speech.

I take it you're one of those Trump supporters that didn't graduate from college.

won't happen without a constitutional amendment and there's no way he'd get that done.

its a piece of cloth. why should you get a year prison over a piece of cloth

Hope this is bait, because nobody should be this retarded. Freedom of speech protects you from government "consequences".

Libel and slander, and "yelling fire in a theater" are the only forms of "speech" that aren't covered by the first amendment.

if it is my flag and i paid for it i can do with it whatever i want

Motive == everything.

>When an American flag becomes worn, faded, torn or soiled, it should be retired and replaced with a new flag. There are several ways to respectfully dispose of the American flag without showing disgrace. The most commom method is burning the torn or tattered flag in a special ceremony.

???

>inb4 they won't be protecting your rights to say that for long

So if I angrily blow my load into a Kleenex and shout "THIS IS BECAUSE I HATE AMERICA!", it's functionally equivalent to burning an american flag?

I'm out. Nobody can be this stupid.

How does this shoop keep popping up with new post dates?

Trump makes me hungry as f*ck
I wanna make this sh*t now
youtu.be/ty28Ujv_vZY

Burning the flag is a symbol of protest, not an act of treason like shitting all over basic constitutional rights.

You am pure retart

Trump's a fucking idiot

^

I know why trump tweeted it because i saw the news report that made him post it. There was some news report about a university that was unable to raise the flag because trump protesters kept ripping it down or burning it causing a hazard. Trump probably had the phone in his hand while the report was on (it was literally the same time he posted it). Just an off the bat remark that he didn't put much thought into because he was pissed off at the protesters. I doubt he actually means it.

this

The doublethink and cognitive dissonance among Republicans never ceases to amaze.

Right so next time I call a nigger to his face I shouldnt expect to be jabbed in the gob because muh freedom of speech somehow protects me from that.

"jabbed in the gob" =/= being imprisoned by the state

Also, the hell is some british fuck doing in this thread.

Actually the world's largest eagle is the Stellars Sea Eagle

yes I know it is a troll graphic. There is no such bird as a German Imperial Eagle. The Eastern Imperial Eagle is the bird on the German coat of arms but is smaller than the Bald Eagle

Niggers don't have to follow the constitution, the United States federal government and the sovereign states must.

If a nigger punched you for calling him a nigger, that's assault and we rightfully have consequences for that.

What did you say your major was, again?

This is the report that made him tweet it

youtube.com/watch?v=-50_vk7-9rc

Of course not. Of course Flag burning is for retarded spooks. Put its is protected under freedom of expression and always should be.

I neither agree or disagree.

I hate politics.

the type of person who thinks that burning a flag is a way to protest is probably the type who wants Amurrica to burn as well. Send their ass to Syria

NO
But its don't matter if I agree.
Both citizenship and flag burning are constitutional protected.
>President-elect
>So inexperienced
>Needs to catch up pretty damn quick

don't agree with much of anything

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

Yes

>If a nigger punched you for calling him a nigger, that's assault and we rightfully have consequences for that.
If you're calling him a nigger to provoke him specifically, there may be no consequences if he just punches you in the mouth. You don't have the right to incite violence or use fighting words and not expect a fight.

Only if you don't own the flag.

Don't burn other people's possessions you fucking retards.

what im iterating is that the phrase you anti nationalist flag burners like to tote "freedom of speech" is not the same as freedom of consequence but you randomly shout it as if it were and that it is an entire argument in of itself. Let me try to make it a little more clear: I diss a black man (call him nigger) consequence: he punches me. I diss the flag (representative of the people in the country) consequence: the country punches me.

are you retarded?

How do you know she's not a social justice major? That's one of their favorite slogans/excuses when they try to get people punished and attacked for practicing free speech.

Calling someone a nigger isn't inciting violence.

You still haven't said your major.

I should be allowed to burn the flag and the qur'an and the bible.

yep, retarded

tee hee

Hillary certainly does.

It's a crime in Mexico. Unca Donny just wants to be as cool as the Messicans. It's a penis-envy thang.

I thought he was baiting because this is exactly what Hillary proposed back in 2005

t. Edgy communist faggot

I think you should brush up your vocabulary and reading comprehension before you submit your application for community college.

Assault laws are what protect you from such consequences. You should expect those laws will be broken.
People who commit assault are guilty even if they are provoked, chief. Especially when the provocation was nothing more than mean words.

what the hell is wrong with you?

i agree that loss of citizenship should become a regular penalty for certain anti-american activities

No. Flag burners should be put to death.

It's wrong for symbols to be cherished more than the actual ideas and ideals they stand for. Fuck the physcial flag, it's just a cloth.

Not the lose of citizenship, but a year in jail I'm good with.

I say there old boy, would you like to be jabbed in the gob, eh what? pip pip, cheerio

Keep in mind that the majority of people who burn American flags are Mexicans, Muslims, Communists and blacks.

>It's a crime in Mexico
The Mexican Constitution is written in pencil

yes. a fine or 1 year in whatever prison extradited terrorists rot in.

Lol no.

You can get angry but fuck off are you imprisoning someone.

>Fuck the physcial flag, it's just a cloth.

For quite a while this has been dawning on me. We worship the symbol while forgetting and betraying what it stands for. Notice nobody gives a shit or tries to ban burning copies of the Constitution or Bill of rights?

The flag should be emblazoned with "In memory of a beautiful dream"

This stupid fuck actually said this shit?

unamerican faggot detected

>but Hillary did it too!

Literally the only way dipshits defend Trump. Fuck both of them.

Trump is such a piece of shit. He either threw this red meat out there just for shits and giggles or he has no understanding whatsoever of freedom of expression. Good job murica, you got another 4 years of faggotry like this to go.

Yes because he's a meme and i'm a troll

Trolls or cancer, either way for those who don't actually know what happened

>Hillary co-sponsored the bill
>Hillary didn't like the final draft, voted against it

Yes, if you're in the US and burn the flag you're autistic and don't deserve to be allowed in this country

Burning the flag is the most crybaby way to protest. All your doing is whining and the only reason you can live to tell people about it is because of the generous country, whos respect you are attempting to shit on, is built upon values that allow someone to do that.

America needs a civil war. Gun owners versus non gunowners

It's well within our constitutional rights-literally. Specifically, "The desecration of a flag". More reasons he's gonna be a shit President. Hasn't read his constitution.

Nonsense Trump is a God and everything he touches is Gold.

America needs to be divided. From the southernmost part of california straight across to the east coast. Call it the 'Pussy Liberals' and call the entire southern region below the 'Retards' and just let them go to war with eachother with no military aid.

yep, you sound exactly like the type of retard who would have voted for Trump

Trump is a fucking imbecile and he will never EVER be right about a single goddamned thing.

TAN DUMP LORD IS NOT MY PRESIDENT.

Nah. Just open season on Republicans. We are in desperate need of a thinning of the stupid.

>national IQ skyrockets
>welfare use slashed by over half
>idolizing retards like Palin, Drumpf, Bachmann and Perry ends
>install a competent party in their place
>trickle down retardation finally dies
>facts and science become the basis for REALITY again

There is literally no downside to a mass killing of Republicans in this country. Think about that.

Retards with all the guns VS Liberal Pussies who need safe spaces. Wonder who would win.

you DO know we know what Photoshop is, right?

Why are all niggers dem? Aren't they responsible for being the tit suckers of our country?