My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 18 she is 16, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic related is her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ty28Ujv_vZY
bam.bz/15U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Molest her. Get some teen fuck

Shagg her

She's still a minor, i don't wanna get arrested

op confirmed faggot.

Fuck here...

Post more pics

of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most

fuck her

Sounds like she's wants your cock

You are now the most beta fag around here, congrats.

How come abiding the law makes me a beta?

She quite obviously wants the D

Dude, just fuck her. Very few have that kind of opportunity, and as long as it's kept between you two, what's the harm in it?

nice b8

>told mom

Nice try Mr. FBI

I know your mom hasn't taken it seriously but do you think her parents would? I'd call them.

Are there still people who think it is a good idea to ask for advice from Sup Forums

This is shit bait

Your only option is to fuck her. It's that simple. Or send her my way and I'll take care of what you're too pussy to do yourself

underrated post

If you do her, eventually she'll regret it and turn your ass in.

If you don't do her, she'll be pissed and accuse you of doing her.

Enjoy your life, bitch.

>she went super mad when I kicked her out.
dont stick your dick in it. shell threaten to tell so she can control every aspect of your life. shes just another manipulative cunt looking to wield power over someone. just keep your door closed and call her fat whenever you see her. stupid slut.

OP IS A LARPER GIRL IS NAMED LIZA SHES FAMOUS FOR HAVING AN UNDERAGE ONEGLE BATE VID /SAGE

Fuck her then cook for her. Here, make her this
youtu.be/ty28Ujv_vZY

>told mom

Go full alpha and fuck her brains out, no mercy. Tell her it's a punishment.

Cook her some pasta

>Impling you are an adult
>Told mom

:')

how do you know?

So not fucking your sister makes you a beta? I don't know how you do things in Alabama but the rest of the world tends to frown on fucking close relatives

lol is that pic related to some greentext?

I consider your situation very desperate, give it time to let the guard down and attack

Cousin =/= sister

In most countries all around the world you can marry your cousin and it's not really seen as something bad

Reverse image search you retard

Are you gay?

>she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

are you a fucking faggot or did you just leave the part out about fucking her already?

Wait, you can get arrested for fucking a 16 year old girl even if you are just two years older than her.
Wtf

Protect yourself. Secretly audio record yourself telling your mom of what this little bitch is doing. Do same with cousin. Make sure you are letting her know in no uncertain terms to fuck off and die. Mail recordings to yourself/upload to cloud to make available to authorities when and if the shit hits the fan.

i did

Depends on country. If you're an Americunt, the answer is very much yes.

go on...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

do people seriously believe this shit? that is not your cousin OP

Your tread is unique OP.
No one has asked for nude photo's

Put a penis on her. Start screeching when she approaches you. Thats what I do to keep my christian morals intact in situations like this. That or I kill in the name of my lord and savior Juilius Ceasar (true father of Jesus)

Tell her to stop being a degenerate whore and take her to church on Sunday.

pic dump of OP's cousin:
bam.bz/15U

whats her name and where can i find more of her?
already reverse googled and found nothing.

Wrong.
Age of consent is 16 in most states.
Statutory rape isn't charged for people who are 18.
If anything he would be arrested for incest.

>told mom

Gentlemen, this story clearly is not fabricated, events described in thee original post surely took place on out planet! Let's treat this chap fairly!

There are states where its legal at 14 but not with anyone 18 and older

>pic related is her

For fuck sake, most states have a law that lets you bone whoever you want as long as you're only a certain age above them. It's usually around 5 years so you're almost definitely fine to legally fuck her, just look up the law for your state.

Tell her that she needs to stop being a faggot

I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going

mods

not everyone wants to fuck their relatives under a majestic rebel flag waving in the breeze

Pee on her to establish dominance

It's called a Romeo and Juliet clause. I believe if the age difference is two to four years and as long as they're older than 15 then you're fine.

In california the romeo and juliet clause changes statutory rape from a felony to a misdemeanor, but you still get jail time.

this thread again..